WrittenUpdate-18/9/12,RaYa ka ho gaya Maha-Milan

*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
updated

Credit for Ram-Pihu-Priya's Pic- jakhter
😃Edited by DevvivekAshNI - 11 years ago
Garkhelsun thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks waiting patiently
Guggu_Minty thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
thanks.. Saw the first part but my dad took the remote after that.. Waiting for the update..
-Naresh- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Episode begins with Priya in hospital. She is crying a lot. Doc says we have do some tests. Priya screaming & start blamming doc that they does nt do anything to ram gets conscious. She says yet doc nt doing treatment to get conscious for ram. Rajat get inform by nurse that ram wife admitted ram in hospital. He calls aayesha. Aayesha is busy to choose matching thing for party. Then He knw that aayesh does't knw about ram heart attack. He cut the phone. Then rajat come in ram ward room. Priya shouting ram name & says to doc i ram is my husband. He is in shocking state bcoz he knw that priya aka pooja is ram wife. He gives hopes to her. Then he check priya phone. He recalls wht was nt told him? He inform ram got heart attack to ram family. Doc take priya out & says rams body nt give any response.

somaya looking at priya & she says to herself priya bhahi is alive. priya come back in wardroom. Nurse says nw patient have give response.(background BALH Slow tune). Priya seems happy she kiss ram forehead. Nuts & kartik arrive at hospitals. Nut ask wht happen nw bhai is fine. somoya confuse wht i do nw? How i say priya is alive? She tells nuts to that doc does some tests. Kartik says we should nw tell truth to ram mother.

priya sitting outside. Rajat comes he says pooja, priya which name i call u? Priya tells i want to tell truth to u but in party u introduced aayesha as ram wife. She tells she is my sister. Her happiness is more imp. I was married with ram bcoz of our family but we were fell in love each other after our marriage. If i think i could back in ram life but wht happen. Everything happen with ram bcoz of me. Rajat give hope to priya. He says priya kapoor should be strong. Priya crying.

Precap: peehu ask to priya golu uncle is my papa so shall i call him golu papa.? She ask why did u nt tell me golu uncle is my papa. We could stopped him in dubai. Priya tells i want to give suprise to her in u r next birthday.
Edited by --.NArESh.-- - 11 years ago
Lumos thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AshuNaik

thanks.. Saw the first part but my dad took the remote after that.. Waiting for the update..

lol lol lol ashu..!
Lumos thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks naresh for providing super fast brief update :)
dev waiting for your detailed update as well :)
Garkhelsun thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Naresh jaan you are here too ..yippiee
-Naresh- thumbnail
Sorry i only try to give brief update. 😳Edited by --.NArESh.-- - 11 years ago
-Naresh- thumbnail
See my brief update on 1st page.. Superb dhamakdar episode.