Thendral Tuesday Update: 18/09/12

TTfan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MindFreezer thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Tnx for the lovely update Bhaghi ka and tnx Jeya akka for the great Monday update!๐Ÿ˜ƒ

The first scene was funny. Joseph nalla escape agithar๐Ÿ˜† athuku piragu Deepa escape agitha๐Ÿ˜†Kanaku thaan pavam thaniya Prabakar ode porar๐Ÿ˜†

The biggest shock varudu, GW goes live together with T&T๐Ÿ˜ฒ thange mudiyele๐Ÿ˜ก athulaiyum rules vaikura enne pa ithu, ithu T&T house not her house...athukulle Padma join pannura. Is 
everyone going to destroy Thulasi's study?๐Ÿ˜ก
Edited by Hollie24 - 11 years ago
mala_15 thumbnail
                                 Thanks TTfan for the update.

It was very sad to see that Thulasi has started to perform badly in her studies ๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜ญ because of the tortures which she is facing in her personal life at present ๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜ต and to turn the situation even more worse ๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ˆ , both the GWs have somehow joined hands in order to spoil Thulasi's studies ๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคขโ˜ฏ๏ธ and now we need to see as to how our heroine is going to solve all these problems ๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ˜ต and come out successful in her education ๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜ฒโ˜ข๏ธ .

It was refreshing to see Deepa and Kanagu together after a long time ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ‘ but the atmosphere was spoilt by Prabhakar ๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜ต๐Ÿค“๐Ÿค” who came in between them ๐Ÿค”โ˜ฏ๏ธ๐Ÿ˜” which didn't allow our second romantic hero ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ต to speak to his lady love Deepa โค๏ธโค๏ธ and I feel that as days go by both the guys will fall in love with the same girl โค๏ธ๐Ÿค”โค๏ธ and we have to see as to who will win her love finally โค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ and marry her ๐Ÿค”โ˜บ๏ธ โค๏ธโค๏ธโ˜บ๏ธ .
Shemmo thumbnail
Thanks Bhago for the wonderful and lovely Update!๐Ÿ‘โญ๏ธ

Nice scene with Kanagu, Jos, Deepa and Prabha. Hahaha Joseph understood the situation and went away ๐Ÿ˜† And Prabha came inbetween, haha haiyoo haiyooo and pls no triangle love ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Ohh no T&T veetla tsunami. ๐Ÿ˜† Athu eppadi, ore nerathula ella bad things um ore naadiya varum? First big GW came, then little GW came...Huh T&T ku sukran is on kizhakku side pola ๐Ÿ˜†

Poor Thuls, got bad marks.. Ellam TA oda faulth ๐Ÿ˜” Ini eppo than we can see them happy oh dunno... Ennamo pannungaa ๐Ÿ˜ญ Dunno but from the beginning till the end i was laughing, even Thuls sad ah irukumpothu i couldnt feel, it was somehow funny. ๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by Shamz. - 11 years ago
Nixkie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the wonderful update plus comments Bhaghiii๐Ÿค—

Woah...Tortures to T not enough nu GW bag oda arrived and camping in TT's house๐Ÿคข ...what a kodumai.
..GW cant live alone athu whole world knows...she want someone to shout/yell at...poor T
Edited by Tanu. - 11 years ago
Gisel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the lovely update!
I haven't watched the episode but I can see it through your update๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ!
As expected GW in TT house๐Ÿ˜ก. She knows if she goes to Puvi's house she will be kicked out first!๐Ÿ˜†
Love triangle...hm...not exactly because on Kanagu is the only one in love!
T getting low marks, some reality in the show!๐Ÿค”
What next? I feared that TA will not be there when Padma breaks the news...So now TA will take care!๐Ÿ˜Š
Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks da baghi for the wonderfull update...it was a good episode with what we used to see earlier in thendral...shock, fun, thrill and expecting for next epi and finally torture scenaio for T!...a good one and hope the track goes in a good day...first shock came bcos of prabha and kanagu meet and second one thru GW coming down with baggage!...
Last thing we wnated is T getting failed @ her exams and again reason - started by TA - good he accepted and hereon padma and GW will take credits for the same...I m more excited as in how T s gg to deal with padma as GW presence added thrill to the scene !...as TA cannot offer help and even if he does GW s there to spoil it ...:@...we can well see it from her face...hmm...lets see...after a long time the screenplay worked so well today !...
one adv now - the amount of money TA had to give GW s now there as madam came here and that can be given to padma fly provided GW shuts her mouth!..will she ? she wont...or otherwise TA can move to GW hse and save on rent but T would not be treated well...but same scenario even when they are here...what big deal...they can go to GW hse...TA shd shut GW hse by saying she can rent the hse and get money she needs if she doest let TA help Padma...hmm..lets see...all in all more of suspence...ivlo create pannitu it shd not go on a waste byt showing it normal ..lets see...
viswai123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the wonderful update Bhagi.

Felt like seeing older episodes of Thendral. T not able to study, torture from all angles. GW-P and GW fry T with their words. CT route mathunga romba bore adikuthu...

Poor Kanagu theliva iruntha payen is now like mathirichu vitta adu...

Innaki thendral pathu thalai vali vanthathu than micham...
viswai123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
After seeing Nit inviting his athai to come and live with them, I thought ada muttale...

But he proved he is puthisali. He used his tactics and chased her to her son's house and Lavanya will not be worried abt her mother here on. Illana oru nal illati oru nal she will fell for her mom being alone...

Nitish nee nallavan kettavan?
jayashs thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks a lot for the updates.

Enna kOdumai idhu!!! T edhukku velaikki pOganum?  What about Mohan why cant he take up this job and support the family?