WU 18 9 12 Drama melodrama G injures TVS

Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

now definetely sugni will hate TVS...comeon...i really wanted TVS and sugni together..but now no hope
sugni vikram will never happen now in psh
felt sad for sugvi jodi got destroyed ttly...good tht i dont have any hopes now for sugvi to happen

what is the trp of this week??
Thanks for the update. Precap really shocking, A bullet to the chest.
i love today's episode πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...mwah.πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜› action-packed...worth every bit of my time...wooohooo...
lovely WU cheers😊😊😊

thnx for the wonderful update.
tvs didnt hit gulabia purposely and am sure g will not die so easily but feel really bad for tvs and everyone wants to force him to live with reva.
Just watched the epi and i must say G is so funny i had a gud laugh at G 's dialogues🀣
Just waiting for the day when Thakur Vikram Singh will make their lives hell. I want him to throw everyone out of his house and give that B**** and her daughter damn. I love this wounded lion.He said it right today  " her koi faida utha rahe hian uski sharafat ka" Now he will not allow those cheaters and backstabbers to play with his emotions and his goodness. Now he will treat them right what they all actually deserve. Way to go Thakur Vikram Singh

thanks for the update...
Thanks chalhov for the written update
Can't wait for the upcoming episodes...so intense!