18th Sep: WU: Sab ganda hai par dhanda hai ye?

Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Edited by debaparna77 - 11 years ago
if he shoots ashu...will they end show...no offense to amar but what was wrong with karan wahi...I!
thanx tanu for update n deba for super capsπŸ˜›...
What a thrilling epi...
Loved itπŸ˜›
ashu ji kya mast fighting karte hain yaar.. usse bhi jyaada .. stress me inka sense of humor kya badhiya kaam karta hai.. maja aa gaya by god !
sab log kitna achha bhaag rahe the .. lag raha tha episode ka title bhagam bhaag part 2 hona chahiye !
nidhi ne kitne saste me chod diya amar ko...

chaar chaped lagane chahiye the 

thanks tanu
Originally posted by debaparna77

thanks deba !
Edited by jayanti_dj - 11 years ago

Aaj Hum gusse me hain..To poem bhi gussa wala hoga...😑

Jo gaye wo gaye Phir se wo aaye kyu

Hum achche hai Ye unko Na bhaye kyu

Tum Apni Duniya me Raho Mat chero humeh

Ab chera hai to hum Tumse Maat khaye kyu

Tumhari Duniya hogi surili Humari besuri

Jaisi bhi hai tumse taal hum Aaj milaye kyu

Tum door ho Isi baat ka bahut sukoon hai humeh

Apne sukooniyat me tumhe soch k aag lagaye kyu...

Door raho Azaad Raho Ya Chahe tum Barbaad Raho

Apne Bashindo se kaho humlogo ko ab aajmaye kyu😑

May be not related to Today's Epi...But this is wat I am feeling right now...So poured it out...πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by rabzonedge - 11 years ago
Originally posted by prernacda

if he shoots ashu...will they end show...no offense to amar but what was wrong with karan wahi...I!

why will he shoot ashu? and why will they end the show?  besides what is wrong with amar? i think he is fine !
Edited by jayanti_dj - 11 years ago
ashman atlast...ahhh great to watch..loved nidhi's i will kill u...and ashu's meri biwi ki taraaf kisi ne aankh uthake to dekhe(something like this)...kal to sentu milan parso romantic milan...
TFS Tanu and Deba...

Glad to see that the nana-natin scene did happen today...

Nothing else to say...how does one analyse an episode where most of the characters were running throughout...

Ashu indeed became Ashman today...major dialgoue baazi...what with that meri biwi ki taraf nazar utakar etc etc...inside a neurosurgeon's chest too there beats the heart of a macho man πŸ˜†...and Sharad was looking smoking hot...!...

what were the cops doing...at times, it seemed like they were taking a stroll through the jungle...πŸ˜†..

Sorry but whatever Amar was trying to get across, he was completely unconvincing...can't blame the actor completely though...

All in all, glad that this wlll be over by tomorrow or day after latest...

Look forward to a new beginning...one more in keeping with the core strength of the show!
Edited by Sujatha.rao - 11 years ago