Tu mera Sahara Hai..Main tera Sahara Hoon

Posted: 11 years ago

Zindagi Aur Kuch Bhi Nahin..Teri Meri Kahaani Hai

One of the most Beautiful Scene of Behnas... or Its only me coz i wanted to see them like this thats why i found it Simply Magical and Beautiful...

Manvi...a girl or should i say a child? The first child of Jeevika!!!. Like how a child is completely dependent on her mother, Maanvi has also been completely dependent on Jeevika right from her childhood. They are not two souls but a single unique soul. In short Support System of each other. Todays Scene was beyond words.

Right from the time when when Mannu told Jeevika " Dii mujhe Cancer hai" , jeevika was restless, dying each and every day. This Cancer was actually killing Jeevika hugely than it was killing Maanvi. She struggled a lot to rescue Maanvi from Cancer or rather she was trying to rescue herself from the pain/loss. How can she live without Maanvi?

Jeevika's saying - Manvi mera DIL hai...jiski Dhadkan se Jeevika ka Jeevan hai''.. The depth of these words were so pure and absolutely correct.. Aborting her child, kiiling the hopes of the family members, going thru so much pain, fighting against maanvi in the court, telling lies to the family members, and finally SAVING her Mannu from Death!!!.. Jeevika did not show any signs of relief till she pulled back Maanvi from Death. This relief, the happiness to rescue her support system, the feeling that her efforts has shown the true fruitful colors, the glowing color and happiness on Maanvis face, all these happiness and relief was shown in this Hug. For the first time, she took a breath of relief Hugging her FIRST CHILD MANNU.. " THE MAGICAL HUG" which surely knocks out the true feelings from JeeMan's face, bringing smile on others face.

Superbbb magical hug... Letting her heart out... I wish they could stay like dat forever <3 <3 <3
A baby sees her mother first...Manvi saw Jeevika. They are one officially, they are a mother-child officially.

Those captures. It's a moment which can only really be felt because only those two know what it means to them. What they've been through, how they won this battle against cancer together and now they will always remain together.

I'll continue later. Need to eat :)
BEA- beautiful.

Ps you have seen how lazy I have become in making comments :DEdited by -Pj- - 11 years ago

Two body, One soul. Usually it is said of a man and woman, but for the behnas it is true. 

Awesome post...

thanku so much ... needed this ...i don't know to what extent jeeman can go to be together ... each and every episode is just out of the world ... and this scene was giving me too much feeling ... in punjabi i must say siraaa ... i am very much happy wid the jm scenes coming right know ..giving me more and more reasons to smile ... chalo cancer b haar gaya .. hats off to them 
Magical post for a magical scene <3 (i love that picture and the scene of course) I actually watched the episode today  

I simply adore their bond, it's simply mesmerizing. We often take our siblings for granted, and no matter of OTT these sisters are, their scenes and love for one another,  does make one realize  or should I say *appreciate* their siblings in reality. Jeeman, cannot live without one another, a fact that has been emphasised constantly in the show... without one the other is incomplete... she cannot wait to get married she said, one can perceive this in two ways, and i chose to write about the other side of the coin,  *i cannot wait to get married into the same home as my sister, to be with her 24/7* Remember, only marriage served to separate them, and now marriage is bringing them back under the same roof...

Ohh yeah i love how, she wanted to see J's face first to begin her new life...*especially since she is her angel in disguise*..i loved their dialogues, the god dialogue was awesome>3

Edited by _innocent_ - 11 years ago
Amazing post...
luv the captions...
speechless awesum post neha... expressed it so beautifully... they are a mother and daughter more than sisters.. ðŸ˜Š
Kuch Nahi pata...nothing !!! But I love love love & literally love this scene...
 So pure, so peaceful As if heaven is right there !!

Lol I won't be surprised if one of these days I break my tradition & change my Dp...

Awesome one jeee...I lovve u for this , ESP for the caps