~Shilpa's VM Gallery~ Arakshi VM pg 19 7/12

Posted: 11 years ago
Hello everyone, so I am changing this thread and adding new banner since so much has changed since I started this thread. This thread will now include all VMs that I make on our show Arjun.

Index

Teri Deewani-Page 1

Raabta-Page 4

Raabta(night at the motel version)-Page 6

Juda Hoke Bhi-Arni VM page 8

Raining Men Rawate/Rathore VM page 8

Jaanbaaz Rawte/Rathore picture video page 8

Kukkad Kamal Rawte VM page 8

Arni VM- page 11

Bariyaa-Arakshi VM Page 15

Aa Bhi Ja-Arni VM page 18

Aadha Ishq Arakshi VM page 19
Edited by ll-Shilpa-ll - 10 years ago

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MV6_ZQFVs-I&hd=1[/YOUTUBE]

Direct link:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MV6_ZQFVs-I&hd=1

Edited by sbp1971 - 11 years ago
Res. 

**Edited

First and foremost.. love the siggies.. there is definitely an element of sensuousness and they seem to have great chemistry..so yeah Babe great choice for your inspiration.. ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ˆ

The VM has left me speechless.. the song is great and the scenes are just fab.. there is this great tension and an element of restlessness between pair.. almost like a forbidden fruit scenario, you can look but u cant touch.. its simply great.. you outdo yourself yet again Babe.. its simply super..โญ๏ธ

Now I know the reason for your obsession with Arjun n ArYa.. ๐Ÿ˜›

Looking forward to more, as always.. ๐Ÿ˜‰
Edited by angelirebelli - 11 years ago
As always, lovely vm.  Glad that you are continuing. ๐Ÿ˜Š  Hope you are well.
HEY ...
this is really beautiful i love this song so much 

hey hope u don't mind i want to say something, can u add the name Ariya or Ariya vm in this vm's tital ...
because when we search on youtube we are not able to find this vm so easily and more ariya fan will not know abt this vm

i hope i are not angry on me

Edited by kaveriw2008 - 11 years ago
๐Ÿค—Amazing vm..โค๏ธone of my favt song...thank you soo much for Pm..do come up with some more vms..๐Ÿ˜ƒ
omg i love it wow ...its just rocking do u take request if you do can please make one on the song  zara sa from jannat or song  raabta(night in motel version) or even teh song ishq hontho se from jo hum caien pleaseee  please
Thank you so much for this beautiful vm...superb scenes..perfect song..all ariya scene in one go..loved itโค๏ธplz add ariya to your title...it makes easy for us to search it on youtube...
awww loved this thought of urs...๐Ÿ˜ƒ since utube is not working now so will watch it later ...๐Ÿ˜ณ
Shilpadi, sorry for the late comments..

I don't follow the show.. But I loved loved loved the vm. The song is superb.. I wish u come up with some more soon.. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ