Kya Huaa Tera Vaada

WU-18th September-Vineet consoles Mona.

shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Sc1- Mona Vineet rush Alok to the hospital on teh streacher & Vineet asks the doc to do teh necessary treatement ASAP. The door close behind teh OT & Mona looks through the glass.

Sc2- Anushka firing Pradeep that in his life what is her stand... Pradeep says he will answer everything, and then lets talk abt our status.. and he says that she is his live - in- girfriend She is shocked & tells her that don;t try to act as my wife.. She is angry & tells her why should I , he telsl her lets go back and remember when I asked u to marry me during the college days u walked out since u wanted to focus on ur career.

Then he continues saying I married Mona even though I was not in love with her had kids and went on with my life , but then u came in and then all my life turned upside down & yet you pulled me towards you by secuding me in ur relationship...You wanted to live with me thats all Thats what you also clamied in the court & also said that you are fine if we are not married.. Also I am not yet divorced from Mona... and he goes blah blah saying that she is just my GF and Mona has never spoken like this with me.. and he tells her mom to tell her to behave..
The phone rings and its Mona's and anushka taunts that its her phone & he wants  two birds to flock together...

Sc3: The nurse comes out Mona is tensed & asks what happened but she walks away.. Vineet tells her to relax & he has informed Suhasi..
He asks her if she will have water she is worried abt her papa, & he is more than her real father.. & she tells him abt many things he made comfortable for her...She is so worried.. Vineet keeps hearing all this and she hugs Vineet with sheer anxiety about her papa... He also composes her and tells her everything will be fine...and telsls her to calm down...Nothing will happen .. Suhasi comes there & sees this and she has a sign of relief...

SC4: Anuskha;s mom tells her that not to get involved with Pradeep as he is a mrried man & not to be involved with him.. And tells her that she should have been strong you have become so week & tells abt her NGO her nari shakti organisation & tells her that Pradeep thinks abt her like a piece of furniture & he lives in his past & anushka sarkar is not in his life...Anushka is thinking in tears..

SC5: Suri is shocked taht Anushka threw the prasad, Pradeep telsl that see u r in a fix due to Anushka.. Phone rings and Suri tells Mona that yes he is here only & Mona narrates ( not shown ) that papa got a heart attack..

SC6: Sushasi & Mona are talking & she is consoling that we are married for so many years I will not allow him ( mona's FIL) to go anywhere...Taani & Mallika & Pradeeps brother Manoj are there.. mallika taunts saying that she mona is making Natak.. also she says that we need to get the will & all signed before anything happens.. manoj tells Mallika to shut up and be ashamed abt what she is saying...

Doc comes and says he has had an attack & he is stable now he wants to talk to Mona and the doc takes her to meet Alok.

Sc7: The doc & mona enter alok's room where he is lying down & Vineet is also there, He tells him that Moan has come... Mona tells her FIL to relax, and he says no I have to tell something... and tells her that when u got me here I thought I will not survive, as I only thought about u and not abt my kids...I kept thinking how u will manage urself ... U have always been a daughter to me  but I could'nt be a good father... Mona asks him to relax and not speak... She tells him not to take stress...& he has made her strong.. He tells her being strong is not enough u have had a toll in your life & its time to move on and he tells her she needs to move ahead in life... & I have pulled myself from death and for my wish please listen my last wish .. Mona tells him that she will listen to whatever he says.. He lifts his hand and asks Mona's hand..She places her hand on his and then he takes his other hand towards Vineet who also gives his hand and he takes both the hands and places on each other...and tells them or rather Mona that this is my wish.. Mona is shocked.. Pradeep opens the door and sees this...

Scene ends...

Precap: Pradeep wanst to give a name to his and Anushka's relationship he asks Anushka to marry him

Sorry I may have missed somthing filling in for Swathi..Pardon my mistakes

Hope u catch the video..

Edited by shanti05 - 11 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Thank you for the update :)
What an episode! The Mona-Vineet scene really touched my heart <3 And Mona Singh, what a performer you are! πŸ‘
aisha2080 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I totally loved todays episode. No unwanted filler scence.

Moneet - ❀️ I am completely in Moneet jannat
Anu and Mrs Sarkar conversation - πŸ‘
Pradeep and Anu arguement - For the first time I felt that Pradeep tried to be honest and dared to speak up his mind. Tomorrow we see his cheapness again when he proposes to Anu, because he doesn't want to look like a loser in front of Moneet! What this jerk doesn't do to keep up appearances πŸ˜†
Tani - is alive and not forgotten by CVs in this time of stress for Singh family 😊
Ashok and Malika - OMG Ashok has a voice to shut Malika up 😲. Do use it more oftenly Ashok!
Suhasi and Alok - 35 years of togetherness and now also together in mission Moneet. Keep it up πŸ‘ No roona dhoona from Suhasi did surprise me.

Edit: Thank you Shanti for the WU πŸ‘
Edited by aishray - 11 years ago
swethasyam08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanks Shanti for filling in!

caught up with episode n wow what an amazing episode

loved the entire episode

Pradeep - the less i speak is better he is good for nothing, the precap is 🀒 i really really wish Anu kick him n get out of this mess... now he must be given a reality check
movie.buff thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the updates.😊
It was a fantastic episode. 
"You seduced me", was the perfect definition given by Pradeep to their relationship. 
Atlast he opened up what he had for her in his heart.
Felt Sorry for Anushka's mother, who had to witnesss her daughter being called Seductive, for being held responsible for destruction. Altough she had expected this to turnup at anytime. 

MoNeet part was heart-warming. Loved the way he consoled her.
Suhasi appeared to be relieved when she saw MoNeet hug.😊
Mallika's comment on Mona, "Kya Natak Karti Hai", & talking abt getting signature on Property Papers was like😑😑
Father (Alok), daughter emotional scene & then helding Mona & Vineet hand in hand was very touching.😊
Pradeep Proposing to Anushka to marry him, "Is it to clear the path for Mona & Vineet" or "He does not want to look like a Looser"πŸ˜•
Waiting for her power-packed reaction in the next epi.πŸ˜†
Edited by movie.buff - 11 years ago
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
thanks for the update

it was fantastic though fm the articles we knew this wud happen

surprised to see tani and where was she all this time

there was something really weird funny and amusing for balh and khtv yday

both high voltage drama
both had hospital scene and heart attack

both had something on lines or marriage

and both fantastic episodes with mind blowing acting

abt pradeep i felt high time he spoke out bt his ans was a bitter reality for girls who go for married men

and precap was disgusting and hope anu shows him his place

anushka mom was terrific

blyton thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
The scriptwriter hit the nail on the head today. Yes, Anushka Sarkar, SEDUCTION is the word! You did seduce Pradeep into a relationship although that is no excuse for what he did after that!

Mrs. Sarkar is a true feminist, not just in the Nari Shakti hulla-gulla sense but in the true sense of wanting  every woman to be emotionally strong and not taking crap from the man in her life. Attawoman! Anu, learn something from your mom!
foraml thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
nice episode... love moneet...
rtms thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
vry late to comment but still i want to say this:beautiful episode.loved moneet to the core.
thanks shanti for the update.