Posted: 17 years ago

Hii everyone....isnt pink a wonderful color? it sure is..everyone looks good in pink babies, little girls, teens, women and even old aunties. But what about guys?....what do you think about guys wearing pink?

πŸ˜† javz..it is usually considered very girly by boys mainly πŸ˜• i lyk wearing pink..but not sooo much..i lyk wearing other colours too..and pink is really eye catching 4 me πŸ˜› i dunno y..but i don't think pink is in as much fashion as it used 2 be b4..lyk the craze there was b4..uff..i sill memba hehe
Very good topic. Ya most men can't carry off pink. It does make them look "soft". Something they'd hate to look. πŸ˜†

But i have seen some guys (very rare) really look good in pink. Very good looking and Masculine who could carry of pink very well. ❀️ ❀️ πŸ˜‰

Pink is a wonderful color but its considered girly by most guys. 😑I have seen guys in pink and to tell you the truth most of them can not pull it off. πŸ˜†It only looks good on some guys. 😳Its funny because they make fun of the color and still end up wearing it.πŸ˜† I think its  ok if they wear it.I thinkπŸ˜•

what do you thinkπŸ˜†

I have seen men wearing pink and they look very handsome. It depends how you carry your self. I am not talking about gay pinks...I am talking about brand names shirts that come in pink, lavender, teal, or pastel colors...especially in summer, I have seen many men wear these colors. It's about time, why men should be restricted to blue, yellow, black, or other dark colors. Pink and lavender especially goes perfect with a suit and contrast tie... πŸ˜›
lolz tina...that guy definately CANNOT carry out pink πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

and DF..yea soo true about the pink lavander shirt with contrasting tie and dark suit..yummmm 😳

haha...laugh at me all you want..you know its true....Pink looks good on guys....yes i like guys in pink...hehe..not all shades and not like tha pic tina showed..i like the light-baby pinkinsh color...it looks good...light pink t-shirts and collared shirts both look good....as aparna di said...masuline and good looking guys can carry it off...and i think it looks good on them and there is no reason they should be hesitant to wearing pink
i think pink looks good on sum guys πŸ˜› but not like HOT pink eww thats just wrong πŸ˜†
as they say real men wear pink πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜›
Pinky up pinky down πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
I see it all around πŸ˜†
There it is Here it is
πŸ˜†

I just made dat up .. πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

I am gone crazy again... πŸ˜•

Bak to da topic. I have lots of pink tops.. I like pink but not alot.. Ya ppl think its too girly. πŸ˜ƒ
πŸ˜† this reminds me of pinck ch***i from jassi secton πŸ˜†

on a serious note, i think i never knew pink blue concept when i was in India πŸ˜• atleast it was not that popular while I was raised and i guess now it is popular in india too but I think its originally a "west" thing...and when we don't know some things we don't see it that way...i always thought pink as any other color that anyone can wear...and now I don't think if I had a boy i would dress him in pink πŸ˜•

But I agree with DF. Some dress shirt with pink looks really good with suite and on formals. I've seen some men wearing formal pink shirt and they looks really normal and good.Edited by sowmyaa - 17 years ago
Da pink thing was in Pak. Cuz in skool da washrooms were like light blue or light pink. Blue for guyz n pink for girls.   πŸ˜Š