purplekid thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
OS for: @ABCDesiGirl123 Hope you liked it babe!

He stood behind her, his strong arms firmly around her waist, her neck thrown back, and her lips bitten in effort to keep the pleasure at bay. He placed open-mouthed kisses down her shoulder, and grinned against her goose-bumps as she moaned.

A quick trill of a fist on the door annoyed her first. She slightly pushed him away, and pulled her robe back on from where it lay on the floor, discarded. He growled, "Is this really the time to knock on a honey-mooning couple's door?" She smiled at him apologetically, throwing his shirt as she went to answer the impatient person at the door.

It opened to reveal a drunk looking Shri. He looked up at them sheepishly and shrugged as Riya and Arjun came into view, the annoyance clear on their faces.

"What? What now?" Arjun demanded.

"Oh, well, Sachit has called everyone out, sir."

Arjun groaned as he pinched the bridge of his nose. This was the third time in a day that the newest member, Sachit, had thrown a temper tantrum. If it wasn't for his uncanny ability to spot patterns, he would have been long gone.

Riya motioned at Shri to lead the way, tying her robe tighter, and slipping into her sandals as Arjun reluctantly followed, running up to catch her hand in his, engulfing it in his larger palm.

It amazed her how much a simple touch could derail her completely. How one look, one breath, one kiss left her unstable and vulnerable. She leaned into him slightly, already missing his heady musk that had so readily intoxicated her when they first met.

The reached the lobby in record time, where Chottu stood in pajamas with Rathod, trying to reason with a hysterical Sachit that jumping into the fountain wasn't the best option.

Arjun groaned the second time when he saw that Sachit kept looking towards the hallway where he would have come through. He could have never guessed it would have been this bad when they recruited him.

He looked around, taking in the pots of fragrant flowers, the small plaques, and the detailing on the wood floor as he wished desperately to be anywhere but where he was at the moment.

Sachit was different.  He had been an aspiring student when he came out to his parents. They disowned him immediately. He had come to the ETF, hoping they would have room for his genius on their team and in their hearts. Well, he was only interested in one heart. Arjun's. But that was already taken. So, the daily drama began, and our hero was left to deal with the monster he had created with his friendly gestures the other took as so much more.

He walked out, only to be barreled into a huge hug by a weeping Sachit

He should do some soap. He has the waterworks down. He thought detachedly as he patted the man-child awkwardly. Sachit explained between sobs that one of Shri's friends had sneered at him, but it was alright now that Arjun Sir was here and would take care of him. Arjun's eyes widened at the last statement, and he looked over at a silently laughing Riya, who raised an eyebrow at him in challenge. He simply smirked, and pushed Sachit away, none too gently and said that as a senior, they would need to maintain a strict work relationship, but as an older brother, he would always be there. He walked again, then, grabbing Riya with him and smiling widely at the faces around him, their expressions ranging from devastated to crying from laughter.

When they reached the room, the clothes flew off, and he threw her to the bed, reattaching his lips to her before asking, "Where were we?"

Her gown had come off, and he was slowly undoing her bra when the door thudded again, the knocks resounding through the room.

"What now?!"

Inspired by @ ABCDesiGirl123 I hope it was up to your expectations. If you have any requests, drop them here: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3178320 

If you want PMs, just buddy me, and send a PM/scrap that you're from the Arjun forum. And I want reviews if you want PMs. And yes, I do know I sound greedy. Deal with it :P 

And if your too lazy, go to this link and like the third post:

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3178320?pn=6

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kaveriw2008 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
wow this is so funny
i think they all planned all this keep newly married couple away form their suhagraat and tease them

i rally like the new character he is so cute...i wish i can able to their faces mainly arjuns angry face as well helpless ...

thank you for the pm i love this os
scorp1AN thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
poor arjun! he can't even enjoy his honeymoon! poor thing! nice and loved the old OS! excellent!
_mahi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
it was hawt and sensuous πŸ˜‰ and i simply loved itπŸ˜ƒ
Mahima_13 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Very interesting!!!

Gud one!!!

nutsroxxx thumbnail
It ws amazingπŸ‘
Js loved it!!😊😊
MRD1692020 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Vry nyc..

Bechara Arjun😊

Feel bad 4 Sachit
mushiroxx thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
this was HOT...☺️ we have to wait for so long until we see a glimpse of this in the show...πŸ˜‰
loved this OS n this new character sachit...🀣 arjun ...i really wanted to see his helpless face...romancing his wifey n this child-man interrupting them...πŸ˜†
SIP1997 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
πŸ˜† Oh this was too good, poor Arya, I can imagine getting to point of no return and to be disturb at the most crucial moment.

Good OS.