..Jessie.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

JEEMAN OS –A NIGHT OUT

I am back With a Jeeman OS. Feel Free to Comment and Criticize.

It was half past midnight Jeevika suddenly woke from her sleep, she felt uneasy and restless. She looked beside her ,Viren was in deep sleep. She felt too reluctant to wake him up. She tried to lie back but still her uneasiness was taking the peace away from his mind. She slowly slipped out of the room and reached the hall. She put the lamp to on beside the sofa and sat there. To her surprise, Maanvi was sitting there opposite to her. "Maanu , you dint sleep still , what happened , are u not feeling well, are u feeling feverish. "Maanvi replied holding Jeevika's hand "di , I am totally fine di , stop taking tension , I don't know why but  , I dint feel sleepy , felt restless, so I am sitting here in dark, di , what happened to you , you also dint sleep." Jeevika replied" Yes Maanu , I don't know why but I dint feel normal , I feel some disturbance in me. So I also walked out of the room. "

Maanvi replied "My di is near by me, I will sleep well now "She put her head on her di's lap. Jeevika kept on Caressing Maanvi's hair.

Time went on Maanvi and Jeevika kept on Chatting. Maanvi woke from the place suddenly "di , people tell that a peaceful walk will give a peaceful sleep, chalo di , we will go out for a walk" Maanvi pulled Jeevika from her place.

Jeevika replied "Mannu , a walk in this night , people will get look around for us , Maanu " Maanvi replied " Di, its late night people are deep sleep , we will go for a small 10 minutes walk and return back di. "She pulled Jeevika and went out.

They walked through the streets holding each other's hand .Maanvi suddenly stopped when she saw an ice cream shop. Her mouth opened wide. "di ,please di , please , get me an ice cream na" Jeevika Caught Maanvi's hand " Maanu , now only you are cured , so soon eating ice cream is not good., come walk back with to home. " Maanvi replied "di , doctor has now no restriction to ice cream right , please di , even the doctor has no objection , nothing will happen to me ," Jeevika said "No , Maanu , no "Maanvi stood there with sad face "Jeevika pulled  Maanvi's ear " Drama queen."

They both walked towards the shop and got the ice creams. They started enjoying their moments. Maanvi gulped her ice cream fast and looked at Jeevika who was still eating hers. "di, you call me baby but now you are eating like a baby. Give it to me I will teach how to eat ice cream. "Maanvi pulled Jeevika's ice cream and looked at her for a moment and twinkled her eyes "Di thank you for two ice creams."

Maanvi ran with the Jeevika's ice cream. Jeevika started to chase her. "Maanvi stop there, you made fool and pulled my ice cream to eat two ice creams, Maanvi stop there otherwise you will get three ear pull's  from me."

Maanvi kept on saying "di , just increase you speed na . Other wise Ice cream will get melted down."

Both kept on chasing and running.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nobo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Kool shot di...lovvee it. The way both of them were unable to sleep was so nice...
Them Manvi's outing idea, lol & course the Ice cream, I loved that part
 Mannu ne Di ki ice cream bhi kha li, lol
  It was a treat to read

Awesome job...
shine123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
NIce os...
manvi back to her manvi-ish behaviour...
eating di's ice cream as well...
GR8 job
starsshinex thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Nice OS:):)
Thnx 4 PM!
Neha.K. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
everything was well written... and JeeMan made it Magical :)
Loved it Jessie..
🤗
Wonderfullife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Beautiful and funfilled OS dear..

Keep rocking dear..
_Ridz_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
awesum one yaar jessie... very jeemanish .. loved it.. 😊
-bonbon- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Sorry Didi that I'm late :( Keeping very busy so this will be a short comments, please forgive your chottu :')

The OS was beautiful Di! JeeMan were truly back to the old JeeMan they used to be! Nathkhat Maanvi and understanding Jeevika 😳 Love these two so much <3 Amazing writing Di! Loved it so much :)
...Jes... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
loved it so much Didi 👍🏼 beautifully portrayed JeeMan 👏
another awesome writing form ya 😃
do write more 🤗
Edited by ...Jes... - 11 years ago