Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

jeevika's 6 gifts to maanvi

_Ridz_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
As we all know mannu gifted 13 gifts to jeevika on her wedding... but what about jeevika she also gifter her mannu 8 gifts which will be with her for the entire life...the gifts are :
1. A sister - she is the most loving sister anyone can get, caring.. always thinking about her happiness before her own happiness
2. A teacher - wenenevr mannu stuck some where she always guided her in every possible way showing her a right path to walk
3. A best friend - maanvi can share anything and everything wid her di watever it may be just like a best friend..
A mother - jeevika took care of maanvi and sacrifised everything for her that only a mother can do.. no one else... maanvi is her baby.. her first baby.. like a mother she was strict at times too
5. Strenght - jeevika supported maanvi and became her strenght throughout her illness and encouraged her to fight with it ..
6. Hope - Jeevika has always cheered up maanvi's hope when everyone else has given up..
7. Happiness - jeevika has always thought about maanvi's happiness in front of her own... even if that means going against the family... she was the one who went against the family in the end and stand up for virat maanvi's love
8. last but not the least Life - jeevika gave maanvi her life back which she considers more precious than her own life ...

Now that's the best relationship which hav the flavours of all relationship... JeeMan share such a bond which was not and can never be shared by any other sisters...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Neha.K. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Loved you post Riddha :):):):):)
They are each other's gift  - PERMANENT GIFTS for Life :)
saari Umar humein sang rehna hai ... Aur uske BAAD Bhi :):):):):)
Edited by Neha.K. - 11 years ago
shine123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
so true...
she has gifted mannu the most precious things on earth ...
Nice post...
Edited by shine123 - 11 years ago
_Ridz_ thumbnail
  wats res neha??? sorry i dont know 😕
nobo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I know' raises hand'...res means Reserved for comment, she'll edit later & comment
Riddha u r my sister...lol I once asked her same ques..teacher jee explained me very well

@Neha, m a nice student na..mujhe AB tak yad hai..AB toh padha do muje , lmaoo

I'll be back with my comment lol
nobo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Such a lovely post Riddha...undoubtedly the best gifts one can get. the life lasting ones..
 What she haven't done? Such pure & selfless less man

Specifically lovved the pics dude...aww kisshies.

Good job yar
_Ridz_ thumbnail
Originally posted by: Neha.K.

Loved you post Riddha :):):):):)
They are each other's gift  - PERMANENT GIFTS for Life :)
saari Umar humein sang rehna hai ... Aur uske BAAD Bhi :):):):):)

rite neha... they are permanent gifts.. mannu aur di humesha ek saath chipki rahengi ❤️
_Ridz_ thumbnail
Originally posted by: nobo

I know' raises hand'...res means Reserved for comment, she'll edit later & comment
Riddha u r my sister...lol I once asked her same ques..teacher jee explained me very well

@Neha, m a nice student na..mujhe AB tak yad hai..AB toh padha do muje , lmaoo

I'll be back with my comment lol

yup priya we are sisters AT ka rishta hain humara 😆  thanx for explaining the meaning 🤗