Vinder90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Since gowrig is not able to do a WU for today, I will help out a bit as much as I can. 

SO here goes::

Ambi tells ANUj that they cud go to the deceased home to meet them, Imarti becomes a hurdle in the way, which Anuj surpases, and says that he WILL go to the decesased home.

So they go by bus, and hold hands along the way and even tually get there

meanwhile back at home, Vibha's fiance's (that damn foolish low-life new groom)) parents show up,  to say that wedding can only happen after 6 months,  ALso the grooms mum looks at vibha in a rather bad way coz the good-for nothing groom said to his parents that Vibha insisted to meet him at his house while no one else was at his house. .

ANyways, back to main stream Kairee ,, , Ambuj get to the home of the deceased, and there a funeral is going on, while thats going on some women find time to gossip about the wife of the deceased, saying she is an orphan, and the family of her now no-more husband never even was on her side, and that her hubby was always with her all time, and wud even go against his family's wishes to be with his wife. .

SO as Ambuj ge to the gate of the home, the wife runs inwards to the house in tears,  apparently to take her own life, but burning herself alive,  Anuj rushes to open the door. . meanwhile AMbi notices that the died person is a exact erplica of ANuj, and looks very shocked. The relatives of the wife of the deceased are also surprised and thik its a miracle that the one they just thought dead is still alive. .

Just be4 she sets herself alive, ANuj enters, and stops her, and upon seeing him she comes to him and gives him a tight hug, and says that she kneew he wud return, and that he wud never leaev her, Ambi is watching all this. . cant asy anything,

ANuj yet does not know he is a duplicate of the dead person, and as soon as he is about to give a reality check to all pple around him who think its a miracle that the deceased is still alive, his eyes land on a pic of his duplicate and his wife, and he gets shocked this time. .

Anuj looks at ambi who then runs away also in tears, ANuj tries to follow but is stopped by the wife of the one who just lost his life in that accident. .

----------------
precap has been covered by  Saathfan here ::http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3202440

I am sorry i missed last few bits of the episode,  But I did what i cud, 
I am not at all gud at writing WUs as you might have noticed already, but that was about it for today . . 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Peacefulmind thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks for the first WU...
Vinder...
pratts thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanx vinder for the update๐Ÿ˜Š
Vinder90 thumbnail
ur welcome guys,  I tried ๐Ÿ˜Š
Autumnn thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks Vinder :) you write well :)

I dont feel like watching this track :(
Vinder90 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Autumn.

Thanks Vinder :) you write well :)

I dont feel like watching this track :(

thanks, yes even i raelyl dont like this track,
but one thing we can put hope in  is that kairee runs pretty fast, so hopefulyl if it sticks to its blitz tactics this stupid track will be out of the way pretty soon ๐Ÿ˜ƒ