Fan Fictions

FF:Tujhse Naraz Nahin Zindagi NOTE+UPDATE pg89 11/11/13 NO PMS

funkylicious thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Hi guys, I don't know how to address you all, first of all this is my first piece on Ariya please bare with my writing. I just couldn't resist myself from writing this out to you I have no idea if you would like it or not?

This concept of mine is totally mine I haven't taken it out from anywhere. If there's a similar concept I'm sorry but it would be just a coincidence. and honestly I have no title if someone could suggest it after reading Chap 1.

Please do let me know if I should continue or not, the next part depends on your reaction towards it!
Thanks for reading my bakwas😉 Here you go:😊

*PART ONE*

Short Intro of The ETF team..

Shree and Chotu the bestest friends of Riya from ETF, loving and caring for Riya every moment since they had met each other since a year now.

Riya joined the ETF as a forensic expert on field work, with some background in research. She just loved Forensic in the lab but now she wanted to try field work.

Shree the technology freak, gadget gig you name it. He was one stop for IT.

Chotu the muscle man, the best runner and kushti fighter out of his Batch.

Rathore the cold hearted from outside, yet a soft one from inside just like a coconut😛

20/9 ETF: 9:00 am

Shree and Chotu talking to each other loudly'

Shree: Yaar, ye Riya kha reh gayi.?

Chotu: Don't worry woh ati hi hogi.. maybe she got the stuck in the traffic.

Rathore enters'

Shree & Chotu Good Morning sir.

Rathore : Morning, but tell me what's so good about this morning?

Shree mummed under his breath.. what a khadus can't even handle a 'Good Morning'

Snapping out he strongly replied : Ummm.. SIR  We got a good case after a while...

Rathore:  A while? How long was your while?

Shree: Last week sir, last case open and shut tha but this is good'

Rathore: Show me the file and we'll leave by 10:00 sharp

Shree hands Rathore the file and continues talking to Chotu.

Chotu: Shree try Riya's cell..

Lo madam aa gayi said shree..

ETF 9:30 am

Chirpy, happy Riya entered smiling in the office saying hi with a Good morning.

Everyone greeted her back except Rathore just nodded and took his time to reply and said GoodMorning.

Shree mummed isse Good Morning and mujhe what's so Good about this Morning? Wah this is bhed bhav!

Chotu heard Shree mumming and said haan yaar totally, and they both just cracked up laughing thinking how well they knew each other'

Riya slowly learned about their conversation and just Smiled, but Rathore snapped at them and yelled, "What is this a Morning show or something? Hope you two are alright nahi toh ETF se chuti karva deta hu, what say?"

Shree: Sir, no we don't want holiday, vaise bhi sir you won't be able to find a new IT freak in such a short time.

Rathore: sahi baat hai, agar pta hai toh why are you guys acting smart?

Suddenly shree changed the topic and said Ri, you look really pale, are you alright? Everyone was concerned about her even Rathore. Riya blinked her eyes slowly and smiling said haan yaar I'm fit and fine, you know na what's wrong with me then why do you ask me daily? Pagal karvaoge kya?

Shree: Happily said nahi no way..

Rathore suddenly in a upset yet in a stern voice said, "This is looks like serious case guys (similar to Kanika murder case) just concentrate."

Everyone had a closer look at the file and

10:00 am

*All four were quite in the car when Riya broke the silence. Sir so ye ladki apne hi hostel ke balcony se kudi thi?

Rathore: Yes,

Riya: So, What do you guys think could have been the reason?

Shree: Study pressure?

Rathore: Marriage pressure?

Riya: No sir, I think Love pressure. I mean to say the pictures I just received from photographer don't look like she had planned the suicide but had committed it underpressure.

Chotu: Kuch bhi riya, koi aisa kyu karega..? Maybe she wanted to test gravity?

Shree bursted out laughing but got the shut-the-hell-up-look from Rathore through the rearview mirror. Riya just smiled hard on Chotu's pj.

Rathore: abh utar bhi jao and start investigating, do whatever you need to find for the case and report me back to office sharp 12:00

Rathore: Shree go with Chotu and Riya(rathore basically just nodded at her and she nodded back in yes)

Riya started her investigation and started analysing the girl's dead body. She said, Sir I have a strong feeling about something I can investigate her body in depth at the lab.

Rathore: Sure, mai bhi chalta hoon and waha puch tach karta hoon.

Shree paged Rathore: Sir, we will be late by an hour.

Rathore: Ok! Report by 13:00 and he paged the same thing to Riya.

On the way back to the office *RATHORE & RIYA*

Rathore: Riya tum theek toh ho na?

Riya: Yes, Sir why do you ask?

Rathore softly said Riya mujhe pta hai tum theek nahi ho hum sab ko pta hai. Chuti le lo kha tha lekin tum sunti hi nahi..

Riya bhaiya please I'm fine and sach mai theek hu, bas thodi si haan thodi si weakness hai, agar chuti le bhi li bhaiya mujhe chain nahi milega..You know I love my work right.

Rathore: Riya I know that isliye puch raha hoon mein. Tune medicine li? Riya replied haaannn.. le hi li samjo'Rathore slammed on the brakes and yelled at her. Tum medicine nahi logi toh theek kaise hogi? Tumhare is halat ko dekh kar  baby ka kya haal hoga. Bhaiya mai usi ke liye toh jee rahi hoon varna zindagi se naraz hi toh thi'
Rathore: Chalo jo bhi ho please take your medicines on time dear.

Riya: Par bhaiya agar mujhe kuch hogya toh aap uska khayal rakhoge na?

Rathore: haat pagali mai tujhe kahi jane hi nahi dunga! (saying that a tear escaped through the corner of his right eye)

Riya smiled and started singing her favourite song until they reached the office

"Tujhse Naaraaz Nahiin Zindagi
Hairaan Hoon Main
O Hairaan Hoon Main
Tere Masum Sawaalon Se Pareshaan Hoon Main
O Pareshaan Hoon Main

Jeene Ke Liye Sochaa Hi Nahi
Dard Sambhaalane Honge

Jeene Ke Liye Sochaa Hi Nahi
Dard Sambhaalane Honge

Muskuraaye To, Muskuraane Ke Karz Utarne Honge
Muskuraauun Kabhii To Lagataa Hai
Jaise Honthon Pe Karz Rakhaa Hai

Tujhse Naaraaz Nahiin Zindagi
Hairaan Hoon Main
O Hairaan Hoon Main

Aaj Agar Bhar Aai Hain
Boondein Baras Jaayengi
Kal Kyaa Pataa Inke Liye
Aankhein Taras Jaayengi
Jaane Kab Gum Kahaan Khoyaa
Ek Ansuun Chhupaake Rakhaa Thaa

Tujhse Naaraaz Nahin Zindagi
Hairaan Hoon Main
O Hairaan Huun Main

Tere Masum Sawaalon Se Pareshaan Hoon Main
O Pareshaan Hoon Main"

Do hit like/comment and let me know if I should continue😳

Please do not copy the work on any other sites...Only for IF member's Copyright..(smritz/shru. & funkylicious)
Edited by funkylicious - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

funkylicious thumbnail

Short Character's Sketch:

Riya: Forensic Expert joined ETF an year ago.
Chotu: the Muscle man
Shree: IT freak!😛 and Riya best buddy
Sameer Rathore: Cheif of ETF and Riya's brother

Arjun Suryakant Rawte: ACP and a very angry young sad man😛

Nikita aka Nikki: Riya's daughter
Reema: Rathore's wife and Riya's bhabhi
Nachiket aka Nonu: Sameer and Reema's son.
Roshni: Arjun's wife who was killed by Sikhandar...

Please buddy me to receive a PM. thank you 😊 Edited by funkylicious - 10 years ago
iluvrainaarti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
It's very good. Definitely continue.  Riya's pregnant😲, hope it's Arjun's 😳! Please update soon and pm me. As for the title, I think the title of the song tujhe se naraaz nahin hun zindagi would work.
Radhi12 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6
Nice start.. continue soon!
funkylicious thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: iluvrainaarti

It's very good. Definitely continue.  Riya's pregnant😲, hope it's Arjun's 😳! Please update soon and pm me. As for the title, I think the title of the song tujhe se naraaz nahin hun zindagi would work.

awww thank youEmbarrassed.. Btw Riya's currently not pregnantShocked she's just sick and Arjun would enter soon, I am working on the next part now will update when I finish it😊
iluvrainaarti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: funkylicious

awww thank you😳.. Btw Riya's currently not pregnant😲 she's just sick and Arjun would enter soon, I am working on the next part now will update when I finish it😊

Sorry when I read baby ka kya haal hoga I thought she was.
kaveriw2008 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
wow this is really interesting
hmm i think the entry of our hero will be so dashing in ...what say

nice start update soon want to read what happen next 
and please pm me 
Sabina_Ansari thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nice ff Do add me to pm list...
scorp1AN thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
OMG! riya's pregnant? that's interesting... please update soon! can't wait to read the next update!
sizzysehrish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
intersting cont soon pm me