Sur Kshetra

Written Updaters Needed

illuminated. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 11 years ago
Hey guys!

You can all volunteer. πŸ˜ƒ Whoever wants to write the updates for the show Sur Kshetra on Colours.

There are two available slots so, whoever wants to sign up, please do so here. We also need back-up updaters for the two days. 😳

You will be expected to update on your assigned day. If you can't then please let the back-up updaters know, so they can do it for that day. πŸ˜ƒ

This will be first come first served basis. πŸ˜›

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

illuminated. thumbnail

Regular updates:

Satuday:

Sunday: Anondo.R

Back-up

Satuday:

Sunday:

Edited by ~Saraa~ - 11 years ago
Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
I wish I could do! The problem is, I'm responsible to do the updates of Adaalat and its schedule is similar to this show.
an_k thumbnail
i will be available forthis Saturday for sunday i am not sure... Edited by an_k - 11 years ago
Anondo.R thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I can try for Sunday if no one is interested πŸ˜Š
sadx18 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Okay I will do if u make me :)
illuminated. thumbnail
@Anondo: Can you take Sundays from now on please? And try updating tonight's too if you can. πŸ˜Š

@sadx18 and an_k: This is a commitment for every Saturday's episode. If one of you can update EVERY Saturday please let me know here or by PM.

*Edited*

@an_k: I see that you have done this Saturday's Written update. Would you like to continue on with every saturday? Or maybe you and sax18 could do it every alternate week? πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by ~Saraa~ - 11 years ago
sadx18 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
okay So i Will Update Alternatly With @an_k
Anondo.R thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: ~Saraa~

@Anondo: Can you take Sundays from now on please? And try updating tonight's too if you can. πŸ˜Š

@sadx18 and an_k: This is a commitment for every Saturday's episode. If one of you can update EVERY Saturday please let me know here or by PM.

*Edited*

@an_k: I see that you have done this Saturday's Written update. Would you like to continue on with every saturday? Or maybe you and sax18 could do it every alternate week? πŸ˜ƒ

Ok. I thought its not finalized yet. Will try to post tonight if not will continue from the next Sunday for sure πŸ˜Š

Snigdha_Khanam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Anondo.R

Ok. I thought its not finalized yet. Will try to post tonight if not will continue from the next Sunday for sure πŸ˜Š

All the bestπŸ˜ƒ!