purplekid thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
OS for: @SnighdaGautam Hope you liked it babe!

He stormed past the press into the back of the truck, his brain finally breaking the spell of her captivating black eyes and looking at how Shri held her arm tenderly and gently, wiping away at the bare skin, and he felt an unnatural surge of anger course through him.

The press was snapping pictures, his brain registered the clicks, but he wasn't stopping. He continued walking, his momentum carrying him straight into the bus, and he shut the doors on the world and snapped at the driver to put the damn siren on already.

Shri, Rathod and Chottu sat on the opposite bench, looking back and forth between Arjun and Riya's faces as if there was a tennis match going on. Shri was still holding the gauze and the sterile wipe, but his mind was so engrossed in the battle of the eyes, he didn't register the grunt asking for the supplies. It came again, much louder, much more booming, and he realized, as he was jumping up that Arjun sir looked slightly green.

He watched how measured and precise Arjun's movements were, how the paramedic was simply seated in awe, and how the said man's gaze never wavered from Riya's face. So entranced was Arjun that he this time did not hear Shri's calls.

"Sir? Sir! SIR!" They grew louder in procession, but were effectively silenced by his baritone "What?"

"You look slightly green. Like sick, you know?" When he received no response but a glare, he fell back to Chottu for help.

"Doesn't he?" He asked again, weakly.

Chottu was about to respond when Rathod stepped in. "Yes, Shri, you're right. He does look green. And I can smell something burning." He smirked, knowing he had pressed the right buttons as he waved a hand in front of his nose.

Arjun rose abruptly, flinching at the moan of protest that escaped Riya's lips, but not reacting otherwise.

"I'll take her to the hospital. You all can go back to the studio." He didn't argue nor raise his voice, simply stating the facts as he helped Riya up and out of the vehicle.

He paced outside of the theater for half an hour, before the doctor emerged, his smile lines and happy face indicating a successful surgery. He went in to see Riya, and saw she was still sleeping.

"None of this would have happened if you hadn't been so careless!" He started, still not sitting down, choosing to pace her bedside again.

"I kept telling you to shoot, but you didn't listen. And now look!" He sighed, the worry evident in his tone. He talked for a while more and when he received no response, leaned in to make sure she was unconscious. He placed a kiss on her forehead and leaned to take her hand in his. "And that idiot, Shri, going on about how something was burning." He shook his head, smirking again as he brought her hand to his mouth, and placed a warm kiss on it. "They don't know it yet, but we both do. You're mine. And I'm yours. He smiled gently at her sleeping form, and made up to leave, but was stopped by a tug on his hand. "Just for the record, you did look green." She countered, and promptly fell back asleep.

Inspired by @SnighdaGautam I hope it was up to your expectations. If you have any requests, drop them here: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3178320 

If you want PMs, just buddy me, and send a PM/scrap that you're from the Arjun forum. And I want reviews if you want PMs. And yes, I do know I sound greedy. Deal with it :P 

And if your too lazy, go to this link and like the third post:

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3178320?pn=6

Edited by purplekid - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kaveriw2008 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
nice

i like the last part ...this is so romantic 
arjun really jealous of shree ...love it
Serendipity05 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Thank u so much loved it really loved it!!!! Thz dear
๐Ÿ˜ƒ
scorp1AN thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
awww... that was sweet and cute... those kisses and riya saying that arjun was green... haha! funny but i loved it a lot! thank you for the wonderful OS!
princess14 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
loved it! the jealousy part was really cute!
Mimi2609 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
a jealous Arjun turning green๐Ÿ˜†
Awesome OS as usual๐Ÿ˜‰
iluvrainaarti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Wow that was really good. Loved how Arjun kissed Riya's forehead. โค๏ธ
_mahi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
ahem ahem.. what to say๐Ÿ˜›... it was damnnn good. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘and arjun turning green with jealousy.. ๐Ÿ˜‰