Harry Potter Quiz -This isn't MAGIC, it's LOGIC ;) - Page 10

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by -varun-

^ alyesha no one seems to crack this one!😔 Best you give out the answer :)

Haha...ok ðŸ˜Š. The answer is 'Sock/Socks' ðŸ˜†

I am owned by almost one and all (self-explanatory)
But was wanted by someone tall. (Albus Dumbledore saw himself holding a pair of socks when he looked in the Mirror of Erised)
I am quite common and quite small
Soft and easy to roll into a ball. (again self-explantory)
Then what is it so special about me
Just that I set someone imprisoned, free. (Dobby was set free because Lucius Malfoy unknowingly handed to him Harry's sock)
Here is one more:

I am someone quite unique in the series;
There's no one like me - if that helps your queries.
Colourful is my language and so is my appearance
But the ones in the industry did not give me importance.
My untimely actions may help or ruin
It all depends on the situation you are in.

I think this is easy ðŸ˜³

Socks?huh!! *beats head like dobby*🤔😆 How could i miss it! So simple yet so ingenious! 😊
Sock..hmm...alyesha you def Rock!😆😊
Nice riddle again buddy! I think it could be dragons or phoenix. Both seem to fit. Not sure though :)

Socks?huh!! *beats head like dobby*🤔😆 How could i miss it! So simple yet so ingenious! 😊
Sock..hmm...alyesha you def Rock!😆😊

Thank you so so sooo much for the lovely compliment...It really means a lot ðŸ˜ƒ.

I know...once you know the answer you feel like 'OMG how could I not get that!!!' ðŸ˜†

I like making riddles but I like solving them too. So I hope others also post some for me to solve ðŸ˜³ ðŸ˜‰

Nice riddle again buddy! I think it could be dragons or phoenix. Both seem to fit. Not sure though :)

No I'm afraid neither is the right answer. At least 5-6 different types of dragons have been mentioned in the series. And though Fawkes is the only Phoenix mentioned, it does not speak and nor has it ruined anything ever. ðŸ˜³

By the way, don't forget the "not given importance" clue. ðŸ˜‰
Originally posted by Mione

Thank you so so sooo much for the lovely compliment...It really means a lot😃.

I know...once you know the answer you feel like 'OMG how could I not get that!!!😆

I like making riddles but I like solving them too. So I hope others also post some for me to solve😳😉

you are welcome G !!
you should get the Harry Potter Sphinx Award! 😃
hmm...im pretty bad at composing them..hope someone else steps forward too! Bdw priya was supposed to make one..where has she disappeared?😕 i will "try" to make one if possible :)Edited by -varun- - 11 years ago
OK I'm adding some more clues. Hopefully this will help.😳 I did not want it to be too obvious earlier:

I am someone quite unique in the series;
There's no one like me - if that helps your queries.
Colourful is my language and so is my appearance,
But the ones in the industry did not give me importance.
My untimely actions may help or ruin,
It all depends on the situation you are in.
I can be very rude and at times immature,
I will listen to only one, that is for sure.

you are welcome G !!
you should get the Harry Potter Sphinx Award! 😃
hmm...im pretty bad at composing them..hope someone else steps forward too! Bdw priya was supposed to make one..where has she disappeared?😕 i will "try" to make one if possible :)

"Harry Potter Sphinx!!!" ðŸ˜†. hahahaha...that's a nice title.

Yes priya was supposed to...crappy one remember ðŸ˜‰ ðŸ˜†. Yes please do try and take a look at the additional clues I just gave in the previous post.
Edited by Mione - 11 years ago
Originally posted by Mione

No I'm afraid neither is the right answer. At least 5-6 different types of dragons have been mentioned in the series. And though Fawkes is the only Phoenix mentioned, it does not speak and nor has it ruined anything ever.😳

By the way, don't forget the "not given importance" clue.😉
oh i didnt read it properly..colourful is the language..hmm and importance thing. Will think! By unique, you mean just one soul or a unique herd/tribe?