Harry Potter Quiz -This isn't MAGIC, it's LOGIC ;) - Page 59

Posted: 11 years ago
@twila it can be Dumbledore too cos he used to be a transfiguration teacher during voledemort's time...but master thing i am not able to think😳
@ laksh is it broomstick.
I thought of quidditch coz ppl enjoy it.
Originally posted by Cutecj

@ laksh is it broomstick.
I thought of quidditch coz ppl enjoy it.
nopeπŸ˜† but nice thought😳
Originally posted by lakshmi_3004

okkksyyys    potterheads my next silly and crappiest whip up 😳

I don't come for free
but bring for sure glee
a two edged sword
 balancing act is hard
easy to lose 
hard to get back
 am a solution who
is complication too
pray the price 
or be wise...
open your eyes 
be nice
tell me who am i??

Laksh...first and foremost...amazing one on NAGINI. πŸ‘ I had thought of it and was going to post later but somehow could not manage to come online until now.
And you're back with another one too...hmm...let's see πŸ€” Time Turner maybe??? Random guess πŸ˜› πŸ˜†
Or wait...edited the post to add this...'Patented Day-Dream' by WWW πŸ˜‰
Edited by Mione - 11 years ago
Hey Twila...Here's my answer to you Not-At-All Crappy riddle πŸ˜ƒ:

PROF. QUIRINUS QUIRRELL

I'm not sure if you remember me,
I taught here long ago, (He taught only for one year and was not that great a professor. So probably people don't remember. Also by long ago, it could mean, he taught in 1991 i.e. actually 22 years ago)
But I died one night, 
in a final fight 
When my master met his foe. (Well Quirrell did die when the confrontation between his master Voldy and Harry took place at the end of PS. So final could maybe mean final in the sense that it was the end of first year or that it was the end of Quirrell.)
Who am I? (Garlic-Head πŸ˜†)

Edited by Mione - 11 years ago
I have mentioned reference page numbers in the 1st post of the thread. In case anyone is interested in refreshing their memories or having a go at the previous riddles, please feel free πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by Mione

Hey Twila...Here's my answer to you Not-At-All Crappy riddle πŸ˜ƒ:

PROF. QUIRINUS QUIRRELL

I'm not sure if you remember me,
I taught here long ago, (He taught only for one year and was not that great a professor. So probably people don't remember. Also by long ago, it could mean, he taught in 1991 i.e. actually 22 years ago)
But I died one night, 
in a final fight 
When my master met his foe. (Well Quirrell did die when the confrontation between his master Voldy and Harry took place at the end of PS. So final could maybe mean final in the sense that it was the end of first year or that it was the end of Quirrell.)
Who am I? (Garlic-Head πŸ˜†)

OMG such a blubber head i am

it HAS to be Quirrel...am with al

Edited by lakshmi_3004 - 11 years ago

Laksh...first and foremost...amazing one on NAGINI. πŸ‘ I had thought of it and was going to post later but somehow could not manage to come online until now.
And you're back with another one too...hmm...let's see πŸ€” Time Turner maybe??? Random guess πŸ˜› πŸ˜†
Or wait...edited the post to add this...'Patented Day-Dream' by WWW πŸ˜‰
REALLY?😲 how did you thought it was nagini??😲 can you elaborate??😳

nope it ain't time turnerπŸ˜†
twila..i will go with hermy! πŸ˜›

I have mentioned reference page numbers in the 1st post of the thread. In case anyone is interested in refreshing their memories or having a go at the previous riddles, please feel free πŸ˜ƒ

u know what i was just thinking of requesting this to u..to make an index on the first page..like pasting all riddles there but not the solutions..only ref numbers for solutions..

but anyway this is good too..let ppl who wanna refresh take the trouble! πŸ˜†

thanks hermy aka alyesha for referencing the riddles there! πŸ‘