Harry Potter Quiz -This isn't MAGIC, it's LOGIC ;) - Page 7

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by mouli02

sorry it's not for u
it's for nobo

OMG...thats so funny😆. Im so sorry I misunderstood it for the part in the riddle but I can't stop laughing now.😆 😆 😆
Edited by Mione - 11 years ago
Nice reasoning...:) but i didnt get this elder and younger thing 😕
Oh that's basically just to go with the rhyme but it also refers to Aragog being only an egg when Hagrid got him and hid him in a school cupboard. Whereas the Basilisk was present in the chamber for ages, since Salazar Slytherin's time. So naturally the Basilisk is elder to Aragog and also his enemy.
^ Okay ! Thanks for explaining.. :)
Brilliant idea Alyesha 👏 😃 just checked this thread 😃

hey post the next riddle 😛
Thanks Neha 😃...By the way others can also post. Even if you cant come up with a riddle, maybe some sort of 'What Am I?' question. For eg. guess this one:

I have been passed down through my family through the ages, but I was recently stolen and used for a most dark purpose?

It can be either slytherin's locket or hufflepuff's cup. Not sure.
Well all the four objects..ring..locket..diadem and cup.
oh wow this is really interesting! will think of sumthing myself too...
@varun
agrees with ur last post its all the four objects i.e gaunt ring,slyntherin locket,hufflepuff cup & ravenclaw diadem which can be the answer of that riddle.

but acc to me its has to be the gaunt ring which perfectly suits for that riddle since its the only horcrux which contains the resurrection stone also one of the deathly hallows. Edited by acre - 11 years ago