Posted: 11 years ago
 Hii everyone... I'm writing an OS 4 the first.Hope u like it 

After the party, next day in the school.

everyone were going towards their respective classes.
meanwhile in the locker...
Piddi- KD bhai kal toh maza aa gaya. Banga hamari party spoil karna chahta tha par humne uski band baja di๐Ÿ˜›

KD- Banga hamara kuch nahi bigad sakta (feeling happy about their plan)

Piddi-(seeing KD's expressions) kya hua KD bhai. kya soch rahe ho?

KD- kuch nahi. tu aise kyun pooch raha hai(he asked getting confused)

Piddi- ha ab pata chala aap kareli  ke bareme soch rahe ho na.๐Ÿ˜‰

KD- kya bakwas kar raha hai. main aur us chicklet ke bareme sochu, no ways.๐Ÿ˜ก R u mad?

Piddi- kal party me toh bada chipak chipak ke dance kar rahe the, aisa lag raha tha ki u both were made for each other.

KD-(getting angry) mera dimaag kharab nahi hai ki main us chicklet se koi connection rakhu. I'm trying to make her feel special taki wo soche ki main sach mein badal gaya hu aur main use aur bhi zyaada hurt kar saku.

Piddi- Wah   KD bhai kya plan hai. Usne aapke saath jo kiya for that she has to pay.

(Kiya listens to KD and Piddi's convo and she's shocked to hear that KD was playing with her emotions and comes in front of them)
While they both are shocked to see kiya but somehow tries to hide their expressions

Kiya- What did u just say Piddi?
She asked him but Piddi tried to change the topic

Piddi- Kuch nai kareli I mean kiya hum toh banga ke bareme baat kar rahe the ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

Kiya-Ohh really! I don't think so...(as she tried to complete her sentence KD interrupted )

KD-Ha kiya hum Banga ke item song ki baat kar rahe the Par tum idhar kaise u should be in  the classroom?(answered getting worried)

Kiya- I should ask this question to you ? 
(He did not have any answer and kiya continued)

kiya- u tried to hurt me for what reason?(she asked in a very low voice as coz she was really hurt to know that her own friend would hurt her)

KD- Kiya woh baat aisi hai ki (he tried to explain but kiya didn't listen a word)

Kiya- Maine tumhara kya bigada hai, maine tumhe mera ek acha dost mana par tum. No one tries to understand me (as she said this there were tears in her eyes)

KD and Piddi didn't know what to say and were shocked to see her like this
But still Piddi as a fool said that kiya was responsible for KD situation and that she was jealous of KD as he always tried to beat her in every thing and that she went for a date with kunal, KD's biggest enemy also she was involed in trapping KD.
Kiya who was shocked as well as very angry said... 

KiyaThis is what you think of me. Main aisa sapne me bhi nahi soch sakti. I can't hurt him like this. I know hum fight karte hai par iska matlab yeh nahi ki main itna ghir jaungi.
(they were shocked to hear this)

KD- toh phir tum uske saath kya kar rahi thi?

Kiya-(she thought that this is the time now she can't hide it anymore) Main us creepo kunal ke saath isliye gayi thi taaki main usse confess karva saku ki u were not involved it all this drug fiasco aur jaitley sir bhi mere saath the (by this time she started crying and KD was feeling guilty for his actions.  she continued her story)

Kiya- Tumhe bachane ki liye maine apni mom se jooth bola and main high society ki hoon iska matlab yeh nahi ki I don't have any self respect and for ur information I did not score that night, Jaitley saved me ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

KD- I'm sorry kiya. I didn't know ki tumne bhi meri help ki hai. I'm really sorry๐Ÿ˜”

to be continued...

Hope u guys liked it. I'm sorry if you find any spelling mistakes. Plzz comment and like the OS.
THANK YOU.๐Ÿ˜Š
Edited by keshiya - 11 years ago
Lovely! Pls continue soon and PM me (:
Originally posted by _Aanchal_

beautiful OS ๐Ÿ‘
thanks๐Ÿ˜Š
Originally posted by -BurningDesire-

It was awesome, do write more
will write soon and thanks๐Ÿ˜Š
Originally posted by missscarlet

Awesome plz continue :D
will write soon. But won't be able to write before next week as i have my tests. so sorry๐Ÿ˜”
Originally posted by -Nia-

Lovely! Pls continue soon and PM me (:
ya surely and thanks๐Ÿ˜Š
Originally posted by rocksravya11

fab yr plz continue n pm me...
ya surely and thanks ๐Ÿ˜Š will write soon
osm ๐Ÿ˜Š update soon & plzz pm me ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
I loved it...