Kairee - Rishta Khatta Meetha

Written update 20 sep 2012

gowrig1984 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Udhay thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks a lot for the update Gowri, 🤗 we appreciate ur hardwork for us!! We do understand ur updates, they are well worded and written in simple and lucid style!! 👏 Thanks a lot Gowri and please continue the good work!! 👍🏼
Peacefulmind thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Gowri u are doing a good update yaar... Thanks for doing updates onetime and regularly dear...
Vinder90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
many thanks for thsi gowri, i missed most of today's epi,  this really made my day, lali finally back . .  yeehaw 😃
westindian thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Thank you dear, I appreciate your updates.  I didn't get to see the episode so really appreciate this.👏
_Fantasy_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update...

They're now turning this show into nonsense... What kid of wife can't tell the difference between her husband whom she loves and some complete stranger? Even if they're lookalikes, not everything is the same. Jeez talk about throwing logic completely out the window!
gowrig1984 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Thank you people a lot for engouraging me. I love u all. I will try and give written updates till I can but if the track goes the same like this (nonsense) i will discontinue to watch kairee people really its taking my nerves