Phir Subah Hogi

PSH WU 20th Sep Sugni weds Adi :(((

daffodil81 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

payal7 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
The reason the a sindoor would not fly around is because its in a metal box and therefore heavy unlike flowers etc 😆

So he is only marrying her to prove he did not lie and that he keeps his Vacchan. What about his Vacchan to his mother (to never fall for a Bedni), his mamaji (to keep Sugni as his amanat), his financee (to marry her). THERE IS NO MAJBUREE. So to justify it,  its now God approved. 🤢

For someone who said he was doing this for his family - the only people he is letting down are his family for relative strangers. WOW WHAT A MAN!!!!😡

I really hope TVS does not back down about divorcing Reva.
Edited by payal7 - 11 years ago
PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Thanks Aarathi for the lovely update unable to tolerate this blackmailing mother daughter
JulieD thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Thank you Aarti. With all the bell ringing in the temple, the miracle of only the sindoor not blowing away, it means that Adi-Sugni, the cheaters and blackmailers are the match made in heaven couple.

I don't understand how this relationship can be sooo blessed after ruining two lives - Vikram and Amrita. But CVs knows best.

daffodil81 thumbnail

Gulabia had the same satisfactory smile in the end.
maa beti tricked adi with their words and made him agree for marriage.
i now wonder what tvs saw in sugni
muktha_cute thumbnail
yes cvs knows best how to ruin lifes
ForeverSHINee thumbnail
Heights of stupidity Gulabiya still did not faint and continues to rant. How many times Aditya will fulfiill his so called Vachan? The sindoor can't fly while in a metal box right. Then they have to show Adi filling Sugni's maang with the sun in background😡  What kind of subah is it if it involves ruining others' happiness especially TVS and Amrita? Beats me
I hope TVS teaches Adi and Sugni a lesson
JulieD thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

I think this could be a trick by Gulabiya and Reva. I can't remember seeing  Niranjan anywhere at the point in time when Gulabiya got shot. So maybe, Reva, Gulabiya and her brother hatched a conspiracy. Niranjan just fired a shot and made Vikram think it was him. Let's face it, there is no way that Gulabiya can have these conversations let alone be conscious after getting shot in the heart. So she has to be faking it.

seemasr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hmm.. Adi is so desparate to prove him in front of Gulabiya...
Vikram made a mistake by providing support for this snake adi.
whole life he eats mamaji's food...but gulabiya took one vachan in exchange of his father's ash, and adi is hell bent on fulfilling that vachan.
he proved that one should not give fatherly support to other's child.they can never be yours...vikram's support,upbringing is nothing to him in comparison to his father's ash...
daffodil81 thumbnail

I am now eagerly waiting for tvs mom entry to make sugni life miserable and tvs shudnt say one word to defend sugni.