Sadme-Me-Hu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ABdaKriticizer thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Missing Ginny ;(... Thats all!!! I hav nothing to say about cv's now... Why always Raavi?? Hmmm...??
BTW thnx for update...:)
_mehak_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
i'm kinda done with this track
Freethinker112 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
One more boy? As if we haven't seen enough of Raavi. Why can't they bring a girl for Rocky? Would be interesting to see how Sweety ji handles relationship matters in her own home.
MysticAura thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
this is getting so boring now...all they do is show raavi and nitin...i have lost interest in the show...why are they showing raavi and her lovestory everyday
its just so blahh...
cant they once focus attention on ginny...or better show rocky with a girl...
raavi n pinky get on to my nerves...
lizzie1765 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
that  boy arav is ok 😉
i was about to change the channel when pinky was over reacting😡, oh my god when will this raavi's boy problem torture end . 😡😡
only rocky& his friends😳 cafe scene was much better it was really funny😆😆😆
lol sacha dost woh hota hai who knows so much about  you like gokul maan gay rocky ka best friend hai gokul ⭐️⭐️.  rocky's friends are really  nice😳  itne pyaar se usse sorry bol rahe the 😳 for 😳me the best scene was only the cafe scene im looking forward to see that new boy , rocky n his friends only 😳😳😳.
ginny 😭has just disappeared into thin air looks like it😡 . plz cvs don pair raavi with the new boy .. 😡

sunny , raashi & ginny are missing 😲. i can understand why ginny wasnt show, coz aashika was  doing an episode for gumraah , but why is sunny & raashi not shown are they also doing an episode for crime patrol & cid😆😆 .
the raavi boy problems  torture doesnt end here guys 😆, ab aarav  ki bari hain🤣
uff isse better toh   cvs can pair
raavi with any friend of rocky's , afterall boys ki kami 🤣nahi  iss serial mein😆 . in yesterday's episode rockys friends were shown again mohit, gokul, vicky, sam they can pair raavi with any of these guys and just end it here 😳or maybe cvs can give the audience a clue that mohit or gokul likes raavi .

Sadme-Me-Hu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
^ Raashi is back as per PRECAP 🤣

I DO NOT want any more tracks on Raavi. She is getting on my nerves! I now really don't care about NiVi, bcoz Nitin has NO FEELINGS for Raavi. 😵

Better we not keep big hopes and then all crushed!

@All: thanks for reading and Appreciating! <3
Natasha_shaikh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Thanks for the lovely update