Update for Thursday - Sep 20th, 2012

Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Thanks Shubba and Tanu for the Wonderful update and comments!πŸ€—πŸ€—

Finally CV's gave excellent dialogs to BhuvπŸ‘. Lax will enjoy all Bhuv hardwork and money but Bhuv just earns bad name. Lax needs to be punished. Not even one day this guy has realised what is life without a life partner whereas TPS has suffered all along without him🀒. Hope Lax gets punished soon.

MM grrr 😑😑... Becoz of his coward act now Thulz is suffering. For selling Thulz to vel he was okπŸ˜•... For people mocking him for his run-away wife he was okπŸ˜•... For all Padma evil acts he was okπŸ˜•... But just becoz Bhuv came and spoke bad about thanmaanam, his ego takes upperhand and he takes drastic decision🀒. Pathetic!! So is this called the trust on his lovable daughter who was willing to sacrifice her life by marrying VelπŸ˜•??? Kodumai! and now they are justifying that Thulz is responsible for his state of condition.

Not even one day TA/T could be happy... Problems...Problems... Problems.. But atleast TA is there with Thulz and they will fight it together.

Thanks Jeya and Bhaghi for Monday and Tuesday wonderful updates!πŸ€—
Edited by Pearl. - 11 years ago
Tnx Tanu and Shubba ka for the lovely 50/50 update and comments!πŸ˜ƒ
Thank you Tans and Shubba! I am sorry for you guysπŸ˜›! 
What is going to be my fate tomorrow?πŸ€ͺ
Thalaiva kavuthitiya thalaiva! Very bad!
Expecting the court scene style everytime but getting fooled!πŸ˜’
TAMIL! You are her husband! Can't you tell her Chiti to shut up and get out and that you&T will arrange something😑.
Now that GW! Did you really have to pull GW inside? I would have liked it if you had pushed her out!😑
Btw, what is MM's job?❓
Tamil how can you just accept T's stupid decision? It would have been better if you had given that "You are my pondatti di" dialogue here.😑
🀬🀬🀬🀬🀬🀬 
I m so angry today at what's happeningπŸ˜›
Bhuvana do something rather than sitting there.
Thanks shubba and tanu for the wonderful update.. nice episode to thittufy all the gws with their own words...

Padma was spitting venom..mohan is a small boy it seems and his studies shud not be disturbed...such a selfish lady...really kalyani shud come and teach her a few lessons...waiting for her small boy to give her good...
gw of course ready to suck up to anyone who is against  her DIL...wish bhu's houseowner wud give these two gws also a piece of her tongue...GW overhearing..at least she shud realise about TT and feel ashamed...(high hopes va?)

bhu was too much...any iota of feeling sorry also vanished ..not enough planning and enticing someone else's husband and now she feels bad to see tps happy..actually this made me think that even if tps had sent laxman to the jail, she may not have been this happy as having a family around her and bhu out of the way (or so she thinks...)..if tps knows bhu she shud keep an eye on her activities..bhu can never see tps being happy...

and MM--really feel that MM and padma are actually a good pair.  MM shud know better that think that TT wud do anything for money..he shud hv been more patient..instead stupidly without any sense of responsibility he has put everyone in trouble and now turning away...MM u are even able to speak because of their 2 lacs..wonder how and when he will come to know...wish at least pavitra wud tell him abt Padma asking T to go to work...

All 3 GWs at work now...lets see..
waiting for the promo already...
                             Thanks Shubba and Tanu for the update.

Thulasi's situation is becoming worse as days go by πŸ˜­πŸ˜’ and it is now a big question β“πŸ€”πŸ˜’πŸ˜” as to how the heroine is going to cross all these obstacles πŸ€”πŸ˜’β˜―οΈ and achieve in her education as per her wish πŸ€”πŸ˜΅β˜―οΈ and moreover it is a pity to see that MM fails to understand πŸ˜”πŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ€“ about his daughter and son in law πŸ˜’πŸ˜”πŸ˜³πŸ’” but avoids them πŸ’”πŸ₯ΊπŸ€ͺ which is indeed a biggest mistake committed by him πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜’ at present for which he needs to repent πŸ˜’πŸ˜΅ through which he will learn a lifetime lesson β˜’οΈπŸ€”  not to misunderstand anybody πŸ˜’πŸ€”πŸ₯Ί without understanding the circumstances which has lead them to involve in a matter which he may not like πŸ€”πŸ˜”πŸ₯±πŸ˜΅ .
Interestingly I realised that I am not angry at Padma or GW today. 
I am angry at TnT only. 
Because by now TnT are fully aware of their characters.
But they can't tackle them, that is what I am angry about.
If they can make Bhuvana be on streets, can't they put some sense into these GWs???
T's arguement will be they can be changed with love!😑
Really?! If at all they show these GWs forgiven so easily🀬!
As Pearl mentioned, MM's suicide was because of πŸ€¬! 
now i realise why the loan of 2 lacs came..
with loan amount already due to be paid, TT cannot offer to pay 15K to padma from thei monthly expense even though they dont hv to give gw anything now..what a pity..

but liked that TA respected that the decision has to be T's here as this concerns her family (for whatever that is worth).  However it shud be nice if they show TA praying and seeking some diving intervention and also thinks of some way out...from their experience TT have learnt that it is wise not to say much to the likes of padma as they dont want to hear and understand anybody..it is like yudhistra playing dice with likes of shakuni..they will only drag u down...

Edited by vjayam - 11 years ago
thanks for the update tanu and shubba. 

gisel, totally agree with ur comments. thuls is annoying me more than others .. get to the point and tell mm why u went to bhuvs' place. thuls kku torture ok , but engallukku ethukku kumaran??
Edited by ~*Thamizhan*~ - 11 years ago
Thanks baby for taking up the rest of upd to complete it...the worst bhu n mm part to u...sigh... bhu's anger shd deftly take up in action too...hope they dont disappoint us...lol...[div] T and T oor katha ulaga katha pesartha nu news mathiri headlines and main news nu solratha stop pannitu MM ku straight a matter a sonnna ennavam...rendu GW a nerla pathum matter a eppadi sollanum nu therila...hmm...Thala mela 10 kottu kottanum...solluviya solluviya nu...:@...Now I want TT to say that she is ready to take up the job and take care of fly to MM and i want MM to stop the decision and Padma shd be like fuse pona light...:p...how i wish it happes so...aanalum TT mela enaku ivlo nambikai koodathiu...sigh