Smitzy's thread (updated 28 Oct 2014 - note) - Page 4

Posted: 10 years ago
Thanks for the index..!!
Welcome back...🤗

We missed u a lot...
Loved ur works dr.just awesome luvd laxmi'z ss so much.i've never read a ss lyk dat.goat crazy on sum one rofl 🤣
Posted: 9 years ago
Wow! Such beautiful spin of stories! ðŸ˜³
Had been following you wordpress blog under vivacereveur but the story seemed to hang in the air there. Searched for you on IF to find The Alternate Universe to be waiting for its finale! You made me so sad! ðŸ˜­
Hey your stories are amazing! Read all 5 threads of alternate ipkknd and was wondering if you are going to update that one or if you have stopped writing it?? You have left it at such a critical scene and I would love to know how Arnav deals with Shyam! Please update kijiye. Yeh kahani itni achi hai ke isi is tarah adhoora chorna galat hoga!! 

Avoiding all the brickbats and the curses coming my way, I'm still here. Yes, you heard it right. I'm alive, doing well (health wise) and not impaired in anyway.

I know that "I'm sorry" is going to sound so useless right now for having disappeared for more than a year since the last update and not having left a note either. But I do apologize for my houdini act. No reader should be subjected to such torture and I'm pretty sure, I've chased a lot of you away because of my behaviour. If, however, you're still hanging around, and I haven't scared you away, thank you!!

I hope you guys remember that I'm pursuing higher studies (MBA) and have been swamped with real life problems. Sorting out campus placements is the latest on the list. Anyway, the point of this note isn't to bore you guys with the issues in my life, but to announce that - I'll be returning to my stories by December 2014. I've already started writing in the background, but I don't want to disappear again. So I've decided that I'll start uploading only once I have a couple of chapters already finished in the pipeline - for both Taming and 101 letters.

Alternate IPK will remain on hold for now. Please understand that this is not due to my disinterest in the story (hardly so!). It takes quite a lot of time and effort to write each chapter of this mammoth production; I want to give it the time it respectably demands.

Until December then, I'd suggest you guys refresh up on the chapters :)

much love,

Smitzy

Will wait. So happy that you are back.
i m glad that you are back..!!!!!!
101 letters is my fav story..!!!!!!
pls pm me when u update..!!!!!
welcome back..!!!!!
i am glad you are back...
101 is one of my favourite...