Amrit Mathan Written Update September 20th

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
I'm updating from the states and I think the episodes here end a little bit earlier than the ones that are usually updated on here. But here is the update according to what gets aired here. 

Natasha is lighting the diva and praying, when Agam comes and stares at her. Their usual track starts playing in the back. She turns around after praying and they share an eye lock session, he goes around her and prays. Ripun comes and tells Natasha breakfast is ready and tells Agam to come too. They are at the breakfast table, AgNi coyly stare at one another at seperate times and Ripun says to Natasha "Beta, there are some delegates arriving regarding the hotel project, you and Agam go and meet them and explain the progress to them" AgNi look at each other uncomfortably and Agam says "I'll do that myself, don't worry." Ripun says "It would be better if both of the partners went together." Amrit walks in on this conversation at this point. Natasha responds "No, Mr. Malik can go by himsel, I have other work to do as it is." Amrit thinks to herself "What happened to Natasha, she is letting this opportunity to be alone with Agam go." Agam sees her, gets up and says "Arre Amrit, aap? Come sit, have breakfast." Amrit sits downs and Agam says "I was just thinking about you (at this point Natasha looks up and has a hurt look on her face) where did you go so early in the morning." Amrit answers that she "was just out strolling for some fresh air. You have to go to the meeting right, go, otherwise you will be late and I think you should take Her Highness with you too, maybe she can help recognizing the delegates." Ripun agrees to go. Agam says "Ok, let's leave." 

Amrit then gets an evil smile on her face and tells Babli to get her warm breakfast.  Babli leaves and then Amrit says to Natasha, "Didn't Her Highness give you a file to study?" Natasha gets up in a hurry saying "Yes she did, I should give it to them before they leave." Amrit says to her "Come soon, I'll be waiting for you to join me for breakfast." Amrit takes out the truth revealing medicine and with pure evil says "I will mix it in her juice." But just then Babli comes with breakfast, Amrit sees that there is orange juice and makes some excuse about how the doctor told her to drink watermelon juice only and instructs Babli to go out to the market and get it. Amrit breathes a sigh of relief just when Natasha comes walking in but Amrit manages to mix the medicine in her orange juice. Natasha tells Amrit to have breakfast as she is not hungry. But Amrit says "Come on Natasha, I know that you've been distrubed since the thief broke in to your room. If you keep worrying you will have a nervous breakdown." Natasha says, "No, I'm just not hungry." Amrit grabs the orange juice and says have this at least, it is good for your health. Natasha wonders out loud why she is so concerned about her. Amrit makes up something saying that you are my business partner and it all in the interest of the business.

Natasha is shown drinking the juice and they are now in the living room and Natasha is telling Amrit that the "hotel's landscaping should be very beautiful." Amrit says yes and even I have the quotes for them. Amrit keeps staring at Natasha wondering why isn't it working. It is supposed to work after 15 mins. Natasha keeps talking in mute while she Amrit is wondering this. Amrit says that I didn't hear what you said, repeat it. As Natasha is about to repeat it, she doesn't feel well, as if she has a headache. She calls out for Babli but Amrit says that Babli is at the market. Natasha says tea would be nice and then decides to go lay down in her room. Amrit says she will help Natasha to her room. 

Agam's car pulls up to the parking lot and Agam takes out a file and says that this is not the file that we need. Ripun looks worried. Agam tells the driver to go to the house and get the red color file and to go quickly and come quickly. Agam and Ripun get out of the car.

Amrit is walking Natasha to the room. Natasha is way drunk at this point and Amrit says can I ask you a question, Natasha says sure. Amrit asks, "Did you give the original hotel investors money to back out of my project." Natasha answers in a drunk manner, "How did you find this out." Amrit says this means you really did do this, but why." Natasha says "Simple, you dont understand this much? I did this so you will come to me and beg to be partners." Amrit with shocking anger says "But why did you want to do this?" Natasha says I wanted you to beg me for partnership, so I can ruin you, so I can belitte you and steal Agam away from you, that is why I did all this." Apparently Amrit still doesn't understand and asks again, "But why Natasha? What have I done to you Natasha Oberoi? And I suspect that you are not Natasha." Natasha smiles and drunkenly says "Correct" while doing a fingersnap pointing this at her "I am not Natasha Oberoi." Amrit looks shocked, I don't know why she is shocked, she already knew that she was not the real Natasha...Natasha continues to say "You were right, I am not Natasha Oberoi, I just have her face. Only her identity, that is!" Amrit angerily asks while shaking Natasha from the shoulders, "Who are you, what is your identity, why did you enter my life, why do you hate me so much, what enemity do you have with me, tell me?!" Natasha says, "You want to know who I am." Amrit eagerly says yes, yes I want to know. Natasha says "Ok (thumbs up), done! I'll tell you who I am, I..." then Natasha starts to get dizzy and you hear Babli in the back and Amrit looks up in the direction of Babli's voice in a scared manner. Babli says Amrit ji and Amrit gets angry and you can clearly tell she is thinking what to do now, Babli had to come now. Amrit then in a hurry says "Come Natasha, I will take you to your room."

I missed the last couple of minutes here-my DVR switched channels and started recording something else. I will finish updating it when the rerun comes on tonight.

Sorry for any mistakes, I typed this as it was airing. 
Thank u so much for the detailed update.. 
Thank you for this! I did manage to do a SHORT update but yours is much better 👏 
Thank you very much but I like to know what Natasha said to Agam..

Edited by Ahlem - 11 years ago