BollyCurry wants you: CLOSED! - Page 14

Posted: 11 years ago
I have already sent u my details n work but havent received any eml conformation of u receivung my mail czn u please consider
Originally posted by Shreya_luvs

It's actually a really good idea. I'm not in India, but I've often considered moving there and knowing just what the pay is for a job like this would be some information to be had.

Good luck with the moving :) It's also right that with the amount of work that is put in, compensation should be fitting. I helped start Telebuzz,a and was there all the way through it's conception to where it started finding its feet. It has come a long way and going great guns. But even at that time, I remember Vijay doing his best to compensate everyone on the team as best as he could. Now this has become a professional site, and a big money spinner. It holds a huge stake in the media market today, is a top revenue earner across the board and has fabulous writers and anchors who are making a career here. It's a moment of pride for me personally and for IF as a whole, and makes me very happy to see Vijay doing so well now. I hope it keeps climbing the charts. I am sure with the right kind of reach, great writers will come forward.
Can you please intimate wat kind of trials used for halloween. Actually neither i have idea nor i know how its celebrated.
Originally posted by Strawbella

Can you please intimate wat kind of trials used for halloween. Actually neither i have idea nor i know how its celebrated.

Halloween is primarily celebrated in USA. It originated in England. It falls on 31st October every year. It's a unique festival. Children, even adults, dress up in various costumes - mostly ghosts, witches, ghouls and the like, and then of course as prince, princes, Spidermans, Supermans, Star War heroes etc etc. In the evening, all the kids go out in groups to the neighbouring houses. There, an adult calls out 'trick pr treat' and gives them candies.

It's always an amazing night. People decorate their houses with various ghostly artifacts (you can find spider webs, fake graves, skeletons hanging in people's houses and yards). Sometimes people even organize mock horror shows inside their garages that are a lot of fun. There are costume parties.

They also carve pumpkins which is a major symbol of halloween.

Hope this helps.
Originally posted by Minnie

Good luck with the moving :) It's also right that with the amount of work that is put in, compensation should be fitting. I helped start Telebuzz,a and was there all the way through it's conception to where it started finding its feet. It has come a long way and going great guns. But even at that time, I remember Vijay doing his best to compensate everyone on the team as best as he could. Now this has become a professional site, and a big money spinner. It holds a huge stake in the media market today, is a top revenue earner across the board and has fabulous writers and anchors who are making a career here. It's a moment of pride for me personally and for IF as a whole, and makes me very happy to see Vijay doing so well now. I hope it keeps climbing the charts. I am sure with the right kind of reach, great writers will come forward.

See when I first joined here I thought it was an Internet site and that's it. Then I realized the value that IF holds in India and it changed the way I looked at it.
What happend to this contest.. i have sent my work even.. but no response i got :( :(
Originally posted by rlrl

What happend to this contest.. i have sent my work even.. but no response i got :( :(

The results have been long since announced.