BollyCurry wants you: CLOSED! - Page 6

Posted: 11 years ago
...😳 no. you owe me a chocolate chip cookie now though. ðŸ˜³ ðŸ¤£
Welcome peeps! We await you!

And Jot and Rani: don't start already! You'll scare them away!
Jot that evil smirk of yours will make them run miles away before even going through the first part of joining BC ðŸ˜³
Originally posted by Angel-Jot.

Yo man, you ruin all the fun. 😔 But since that's out.. everyone start saving up for a heck load of chocolate chip cookies cuz i'm gonna want em. 😎
excuse me dear, is there any hidden truth behind it?😲 dnt scare me!pls😕 did we have to give Chip n cookies too?😆

You didn't understand what Gunia was getting at. 😆 You don't write about age but just a creative article on the theme of love. By age, she meant "age old theme of love". Cuz love isn't exactly a recent or new theme right? 😃
sorry Angel ji😳. Yep got u,so something Interesting i have to make! Thank u both Gunia ji & Angel.😳
Cookie war!!! 😎  Everyone gotta send bunch to me too personally. Only then I'll invite you guys for a welcome home party Im having 🤣

No matter what others say, writers are the best guys We get to use our creativity *proud face* 
For my birthday I want ALL the chocolate chip cookies in the world. Then I'll decide whom to share them amongst. ðŸ¤£
Originally posted by Cutiepie Rani

For my birthday I want ALL the chocolate chip cookies in the world. Then I'll decide whom to share them amongst.🤣
😲 hehe ohkies
Why on Earth is EVERYONE demanding cookies now? You guys are cookie chors. Hmph. Those cookies are mine and Jen's like they've always been. *runs to Jen glaring at everyone*

Why on Earth is EVERYONE demanding cookies now? You guys are cookie chors. Hmph. Those cookies are mine and Jen's like they've always been. *runs to Jen glaring at everyone*
hehe i wud luv to join n fun wid U ol as u r so Fun Loving hehe