Fan Fictions

ArIya group ff:We wear the Mask up ch9 pg19pms l8

Fiza28 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Hello all you arjunian's this a new group Ff on our new favorite  hot and rocking couple Arjun and Riya this FF is written by : Mahi ,M V kholi and Fiza 28 hope you all like it

Written by :mahi

The night with neither stars nor any clouds in the sky reflected his life. He had no idea of what would happen within few next minutes in his life. He might face the most precious moment of his life or he might have to work on their relationship before he would literally call himself ' a married man. As he had heard from his friends, the first night is a night full of unpredictability. Who knows of what their life-partner would expect from them on that auspicious night? She might expect me to take the first step or to build-up friendship between them before turning their two souls into one, he thought staring out of his window, where he had been standing for last couple of minutes.

When he had been literally pushed inside his own room, by his friends and cousins, he felt it overwhelming to step in his own room. He knew nothing about her but her name. Riya ' a simple yet harmonious name. He had met her only once before their marriage, and that on the day when they had to go out with their families to decide on marriage attires. He had seen nothing that day except her. He kept staring at her without blinking his eyes. His cousins had even nudged him, God knows for how many times, but as if he cared. He observed her while she was sitting next to her would be MIL and her mother, selecting her wedding dress. Her face showed no emotions on her face. Neither was she shying, happy, or sad. It seemed to him that she was not happy about their marriage. That felt a little odd to him, as he had seen his own sister blushing deep crimson ever since her alliance had been fixed by his family. His thoughts were disturbed when their families parted their ways at the store as only 2 days were left till their marriage. There was no engagement or any other huge celebration for their alliance. Their families had decided to get married as soon as they could. He did not bother asking his family of the reason as it did not matter to him much. Since that day, it was tonight that he was going to meet her, his newly wedded wife, his lawfully wedded wife ' Riya Suryakant Rawte.

That sounded so cool, he thought. The thought of pronouncing her name every morning gave him goose bumps and he smiled to his state. He had never been so excited about anything else in his life before. He thought, maybe he would find that Best Friend in his wife which he never had till date. Besides that, he was deeply moved by the word ' marriage. He tried to calm down and make himself free of any stress but he knew deep inside that he had somewhat anxiety in his mind. About what, He thought. About everything, his heart answered back. She stepped out of the restroom and her anklets made him jump back into present from his flashback. She still had her wedding dress on and was walking towards the bed, decorated with rose petals, when she noticed him, standing beside the only window in their room, with his back towards her. She stopped in the middle of nowhere and became numb for few seconds. She had no idea of what to do, either to go and talk to him or to calmly sit on the bed while he begins with his part.

"Don't worry about anything Riya and sit down on the bed," he told her nicely. At least he is a gentleman, she thought. She sat down on the edge of the bed, clutching to her dupatta as anxiety took over her every cell in the body. He came and took a seat beside her, leaving some space between them or to not intrude in her personal space, maybe.

"Riya, I simply want to make some things clear before you start worrying about anything. I know we had an arranged alliance but that does not mean that you would have to do everything that I would tell you to do. For now on, just remember that this is your room too and your house too. Don't feel so uncomfortable. You don't have to sit at the edge of a bed which belongs to you." She made herself a little comfortable with his words.

He continued, "I don't want to impose myself on you Riya. So we would not get ahead with our relationship until you are ready. I want you to say what is on your mind, without any fear or hesitation, and trust me; I would respect your decision no matter what." His words soothed her, and the word 'trust' touched her heart. She was glad to find someone who would actually care about her rather than simply imposing his rights on her. However, she didn't know what to say or to tell him. She sat the way she was sitting before. Quiet and clutching her dupatta in her hands. He felt maybe she is still nervous. He didn't feel the courage to look into her eyes and read them, so he put his hands on top of hers, "As I said before, don't hesitate. I am probably even more nervous than you are but I know that it is important to speak up with your partner before you proceed with any decisions."

She simply couldn't move. It was either her anxiety or her nervousness that made her keep quiet. Few minutes passed by and his hand was still on hers. He thought of first standing up and going outside to give her some time to compose herself but then he thought that she might get offended. He knew how emotional girls are and he understood that it was a new beginning for her and if he took any step wrong, she might think of him wrong or think that he was not happy with their relationship. He decided to do what his friends told him to do the second he sees her.

He held her shoulders with both of his hands and made her face him. Her eyes were lowered and her hands were still clutching onto her dupatta. He noticed her breathing calmly for one second and the next second she was breathing deeply and faster. He didn't know what to do. He moved his face closer to her and kissed her forehead with his hands still on her shoulders, holding onto them softly and cuddly. She did not see it coming. From his words, he gave an impression of being a gentleman and a very understandable person, but he had started kissing her. She did not feel any emotions building up inside her except fear. She feared about his next move. He continued what he was doing when he saw no protest from her and thought that maybe that is what she wants from him. He kissed her one more time on her nose before she freed herself from his grip and stood up with her back facing him.

She is shying away from me, he thought, and stood up. He closed the distance between them and tried holding her, once again, from the back when she jumped away, this time facing him.

"Riya, I was just trying.."

"Arjun, I am pregnant," she interrupted him.

INDEX
CH 1 PG 1
CH 2 PG 3
CH3 PG 4
CH4 n CH 5  PG 6
CH 6 PG9
CH 7 PG 14
CH 8 PG 18
CH 9 PG 19 
Edited by Fiza28 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

funkylicious thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
*res

*Edit...

Sorry sorry sorry I know I should have edited long time back. But couldn't...

First of all I love the idea of a group writing up a FF totally amazing idea... πŸ˜ƒ
Secondly, Arjun's so sweet at start when he asks her to be comfortable, but what went wrong with his brain? Kiss? πŸ˜› on the very first Night itself hehe😳

Riya pregnant? what a shocker!!! I hope she's kidding but the way you expressed her emotions through Arjun and the very quick marriage without  engagement.. I've a feeling it would be smart Idea from my side to believe you...but still I hope she's not I'm just hanging in between..πŸ˜†

Btw nice concept, continue soon😊
Edited by funkylicious - 11 years ago
kaveriw2008 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
this is so shocking yaar
but still its intresting

continue soon i want to know what is going to next

MRD1692020 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Cn't find wrds to express my feelings πŸ‘

Mimi2609 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
only 3 words coming to my mind after reading this:
OMG and What theπŸ˜†
Please continue...
Poor Arjun, Riya is pregnant, wowπŸ˜†
kajolkonna thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Riya is pregnant?????
What the...
kaveriw2008 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
guys 

i think she is playing prank on himπŸ˜†

who knows hamari RIYA bhi kuch sidhi sadhi ladaki nahi hai...she know how to trap arjun...πŸ˜›

but still its only my thinking...πŸ˜‰ 
i don't know abt what will happen next 
elle.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
**edited**
Wow yaar...just amazing...i seriously wanted sum1 to write an ff on ariya about arrange marriage..
Nd riya being pregnant..icing on d cake...
I n totallly lovin it
Pllz update soon
Nd pm me wen u update . Edited by sweetdoc - 11 years ago
NidhaA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Di group ff shuru ki or bola bhi nahin
Not fair huh!
Waise good start.
Riya ne tho bomb hi fod diya first night pe.
elle.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: FeistySoul

Di group ff shuru ki or bola bhi nahin
Not fair huh!
Waise good start.
Riya ne tho bomb hi fod diya first night pe.

Lol..i agree..happy diwali bechare arjun ki!!