SS: Understanding the meaning of love... Prt 4 Pg6

Posted: 11 years ago

Well this is my first FF ever, hope you all like it, and please comments if you want me to continue it😊

The whole ETF team have been very busy lately with so many cases going on. They have been working till late hours since more than 1 month and all looked very tired.  Today also they had a very strange case to solve, that of a murder of prisoner in police cells.  They didn't usually take such cases, but due to media they had no choice.  This had been a very delicate situation because the whole police department were treating them as enemies.

Riya: I'm so tired🥱, and no one is helping us in this case, and till now we don't have any evidence against anyone...

Shree: Of course Ri, and the police department thinks we are against them, while we are only doing our job😕.

Chotu: Hain yaar, but abhi tak humein yeh nahin pata ki khoon kisne kiya...

Rathore: Lets concentrate more, maybe we are missing something important???? Where Arjun by the way??😡

Riya: Pata nahin, haven't seen him since a few hours😕...

Just at that Arjun entered the office, he looked very tired and looked as if he just got out of a fight... His lips were bleeding, and there were blood on his hands😭...

Everyone was shocked seeing him like this, and Riya immediately ran to him out of fear, and was going to touch his face, when Arjun: Kya kar rahein ho, door raho mujhse😡...

Rathore: Wow sirf tumhare sakme ko dek rahi thi, Riya go and bring the first aid box! Then turning to Arjun: Yeh sab kya hein, who have you been fighting????😡

Meanwhile in another room, Riya was looking for the first aid box and had tears in her eyes😭. Her heart had almost stopped when she saw him in that state, she had been so afraid and just wanted to hug him to comfort herself more and when she realised that she would have done exactly that had Arjun not stopped her...

She didn't understand herself anymore, she didn't understand her feelings for Arjun anymore...

Please let me know if you want me to continue dear😉

Part 2: Page 2

Part 3: Page 4

Final Part: Page 6

Edited by haruhi26 - 11 years ago
hmmm
our arjun had fight with some one and its really tough

poor riya she really want to help but as usual arjun throw her by his attitude ...when is he going to be normal...

nice start ...i like it 
ya really want u to continue it
and also pm me when u update next part
Originally posted by Radhika Shah

Great...
Continue soon...!
thank you, will try to update as soon as i can😊
Originally posted by kaveriw2008

hmmm
our arjun had fight with some one and its really tough

poor riya she really want to help but as usual arjun throw her by his attitude ...when is he going to be normal...

nice start ...i like it 
ya really want u to continue it
and also pm me when u update next part
Thank you, will continue as soon as i can and pm you😊
Arjun got into a fight? Poor riya... She felt like her heart stop looking at Arjun's state... Poor thing... Arjun being harsh to her! Please update soon! That was an interesting start... Can't wait to read more!
Originally posted by arul01

Arjun got into a fight? Poor riya... She felt like her heart stop looking at Arjun's state... Poor thing... Arjun being harsh to her! Please update soon! That was an interesting start... Can't wait to read more!
Thank you, will update by tonight...😊
Good start, continue on please.
Awesome update please contioue

In the meantime in the ETF office:

Rathore😡: Rawte kya hua? Tum apni anger par control nahi kar sakte ho??? Ab kis criminal ko maar ke aye ho?😡

Arjun: Ouski himmat kaise hui, he said such bad things about Riya, how could i let him go????😡

Shree and Chotu: Wat??? Riya? Who said what about her????😡

Rathore: Tumhara matlab kya hain Rawte????😡

Arjun: i had gone to interrogate the cops who were working at the time of crime, one of them started talking bad things about ETF, then making snide remarks about Riya, how he would love if we could send her to him for amusement some times????🤢

The mobile of Rathore started ringing, and he took the call.

Rathore: Rawte???? Tum bhi na, al the cops have always respected ETF, and i'm sure no one would dare talk about Riya in that way???? Last week itself, in our previous case they were all praising and showed great respect for Riya???? Now that you have beaten one of them, there's no way you'll get permission to stay on this case anymore, Commissioner ka call tha, tumhe iss case se nikalne ke liye, the beaten cop has accused you of beating him for no reason for him to accept a crime he didn't commit... Tum apne gussa par kabu karna sikho!!!!😡

Rathore looking towards Chotu and Shree: ab is bewakuf ki wajah se we are only 4 working on this case...

N then turning towards Arjun: You'd be doing the research and paper work for this case, and you are strictly forbidden to investigate, suna tumne!😭

Arjun: But if that guy did that on purpose, meaning he has something to hide nah sir????? Remove me from the case??? Even if you ask me to, i'll continue investigating on my own...N he stormed out of the office😡...

Rathore: Shree investigate about that cop and his background, his name is Vishal Mehta, now we do have a lead thanks to Arjun's anger...

When Riya returned, she was surprised to see that Arjun was gone, she looked towards shree and chotu, but they remained silent. She asked rathore about it, but he also kept silent...

Riya tried calling Arjun on his mobile, but he didn't pick up... She was even more worried for him😭.😭.. 

she felt completely useless, and was thinking only about Arjun and couldnt concentrate on the case anymore...

Precap:

Someone stalking Riya, and try to intimidate her...