Posted: 11 years ago

I don't own this whatsoever, this is just a fun OS. Please don't take it seriously, I donot intend to offend anyone, any channel, or any particular show here. This is just for Arjunians... I hope you like this OS please donot bash me...please I'm sorry if I offended or hurt anyone. I hope no-one has written anything similar, if yes then it would be just a coincidence nothing else. Please do forgive my mistakes!

Anyways here you go:

Riya was so engrossed watching a TV show on her LCD telly, unexpectedly cursed the Channel people out loud for stuffing up her favourite show.  Her brother Rathore ran in doubting that maybe she had actually seen some kind of ghost.
Rathore: Riya are  you alright? What happened, why did you curse out so loud?

Riya: Yes, Bhai I'm fine.  It's nothing but my Favourite TV show axed.

Are you crazy? Stupid girl just go to sleep said Rathore sighing in relief.

Next morning at ETF'

Chotu: kya yaar why did they axed the show? Hope they re-telecast it.

Shree: pata nahi yaar shayad technicial problem tha.

Riya walks in' But Shree do you think you could fix it? Please!

Shree looks at Riya, ye tumhe kya hua hai why do you look so tired?

Riya: Because I couldn't sleep, as I didn't see my Prince Charming properly last night.

Chotu: ohhooo, fir toh isko Prince Charming dikha hi dena chahiye'. Nahi toh Ri won't be able to sleep the whole week'.

Riya blushed while Shree winked at her.

Rathore hears the whole conversation and grinningly informs the team that there's a good news for them.

Just then Arjun walks in' and the team give him why-are-you-late-SIR look as they were impatiently waiting to hear the News.

Rathore: As we don't have an actual case. However, we do have requests from the FAN of your's and their favourite show which was I believe was accidently axed last night.

Shree couldn't hold his excitement to himself and interruptedly said, "Sir I think it was some IT problem"
Riya: I believe it was on purpose.

Chotu: Nahi Ri, it might have been the some Newbie, cause that Channel is quite reputed and won't do it on purpose yaar.

Arjun: Kuch toh kahi chut raha hai Rathore' Rathore raise his eyebrow and gave Arjun Are-You-Serious look with a smile.

*In the car...

Shree: Ri you know what that show is my fav.

Riya: same here Shree, mainly because it shows what actually happens in ETF. It's just like our story yet different.

Chotu: haan riya, ek dam sahi bola tune'

Shree loudly asked Arjun, Sir do you watch that show?

Arjun: Yes, of course I do. I love the characters specially the LEAD Arjun :P Rathore chuckles hearing Arjun's reply and the rest of them try to control their laughter''.

Riya smiling ear to ear childishly said, "Sir, you know I just love Arjun... "  She realised what she just said as everyone were staring at her, Riya choked herself in nervousness and said I mean I love the character Arjun saying that she hid her face into her book. The rest of the journey was full of silence no-one dared to speak about the show ARJUN.

*ETF team reaches their destination 12:00 pm

Rathore sabko pta hai na kya karna hai?

Shree, Riya and Chotu nod their head positively, while Arjun gives him a Whatever look.

Riya and Chotu Questions  the staff about their weekend routine

Arjun: Talks 'ARJUN' the show's director and producer, to see if they were happy with all the broadcasts until the chopped episode.

Shree checks out the CCTV camera's'

4:00 pm at the broadcasting Channel office'..

After everyone's investigation and analysis, ETF team borrowed a conference room for an hour in the same building.

Analysis showed that everyone was happy with the show. The producers, directors, the writers and even us the viewers.

Riya: So, Sir want actually went wrong?

Shree: Ri what happened that day was totally unintentional, a staff had brought in their little child with them. He the broadcaster had actually uploaded the whole REEL beforehand. Although he did that the little kid had pressed some keys unknowingly which made it look as it was repeated on purpose but it was a minor mistake which could have been rectified if they would have noticed it sooner.

Rathore: Nevertheless, we are getting a special screening of that episode today itself'

Arjun smiles and says I just can't wait'πŸ˜† 'Samjhe ya samjau'

Riya's eyes sparkle in surprise and happiness and she laughs' while Arjun, Rathore, Shree and Chotu end up grinning and winking at her respectively'.😳

*The End...

Edited by funkylicious - 11 years ago
Lovely
Its different nd its awsum
Good work dear :):)
ROFL DUDE..U R TOOO GOOD MAN :P

This is awesome

Really nice
lovely dear i hope the same thing is happen with our lost episode and they announced the special screening for us also 

that will be amazing na 
OMG I put hand on mouth , so my dad could nt hear my laugh.πŸ‘πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by sweetdoc

Lovely
Its different nd its awsum
Good work dear :):)

Awww thank you so much dear...😊
Originally posted by lizzie_angel

ROFL DUDE..U R TOOO GOOD MAN :P

Really??? hehe thank youπŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by kaveriw2008

lovely dear i hope the same thing is happen with our lost episode and they announced the special screening for us also

that will be amazing na

Ya... same here I hope we get a special screening tooo... πŸ˜† Thanks for liking my OS...

Originally posted by haruhi26

GreatπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Thank you...😳

Originally posted by MjhtFan_Mahima

This is awesome

Really nice

Thank you😳

Originally posted by M.V.Kohli0007

OMG I put hand on mouth , so my dad could nt hear my laugh.πŸ‘πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

awww... that's so sweet of you to express your situation dear. But I'm sorry if I unintentionally put you in trouble πŸ˜†πŸ˜³ but glad you like it...

@ all I'm sorry for quoting few posts together and replying...Actually I have a limited posts at the moment..! Please bare with me😊
Edited by funkylicious - 11 years ago