Written update: 21 sept( happiness)

Posted: 11 years ago
Written update:

Part 1:
Episode starts with the at deshmukh house savita stand in front of ganpati murti. Archu is so worried. She talk with manav but manav refuse & go inside his room. Then archu go near damodar she tells aai doing pooja alone. He says it's bcoz her bad works. Archu feel bad for savita. Teju in kitchen & says to herself when savita aaji admits archu as her daughter in law then that day i talk to u.At manju house manju talk with punni. She scolding vinod. Manju says punni that manav told purvi that stayed in deshmukh house. She tells she is so lucky. Punni says so nw sulochana will stay alone in karanjkar house. So why will we nt go in that house? Manju angry on punni. But in punni mind some game is cook. At deshmukh house ovi come & she shouts aai word archu sees ovi. Ovi tell i have one gift for u. It is beautiful suit. Ovi want to her aai wear this suit but archu refuse & tell her i did nt wear this suit. but manav & damodar iinsists her to wear salwar kamiz she says ok.

(credit goes for this pic to me)

Part 2:
At deshmukh house in manav room he is worried. Sachin sees manav & says wht happen baba? Manav tells him that nw our all business are shifted frm canada frm India so nw i want to go canada for legal formalities. Sachin says u don't worry i will go he says i does nt want to u far frm my aai. So u stay here. I will go. Manav agree for this & hugs him. Manav says before u go in canada u come in karanjkar house for aarati. He smiles. At karanjkar house aniket, ovi, teju, sachin are discussing about game. Manav & archu sited on bed. Arjun come there. All r discussing about damshera. Then arjun looks in kitchen. Purvi is there in kitchen. Arjun gets slightly upset & says to aniket that i don't knw how to play. But all r force him to play game. He says ok. He says i will try.(flashback starts Then suddenly arjun remember how he & purvi once played this game). Archu & manav both r looking at their kids & they both r smiling. The door bell rings manav go to open the door. Punni, vinod, manju come inside the house. Manju gets confuse to see archu look but she keep quiet her mouth. Archu goes in kitchen to help sulochana & purvi. She says wht was going on here? Purvi says nthing. All of three r happy. Teju call purvi to play game with them but she says no. Then sulochana give some work to purvi. She goes inside the room.sulochana says do u know why did not purvi go out? bcoz arjun is there. she says to archu that purvi said me that she still not forgot arjun. archu says samething to sulochana that ovi told me that arjun still not forgot purvi.. then purvi take some material from one room then punni comes & she tells i got information that u will now stayed in deshmukh house? purvi says yes. punni says i know u r so happy purvi that u got u r full family back. then punni says so when u go from this house what about sulochana aaji? she says i m so worried for her. she tells me & baba want to stay with sulochana aaji but u know na my mother behavior with aaji? purvi is happy to her that vinod also want to stay with sulochana aaji. punni tells but sulochana will not accept me mother. so how we come in this house.?

At deshmukh house sachin is ready to go canada. he takes blessing from damodar then manav. he looks at savita. she is crying alot. ovi says sachin that now u need emergency to go canada? he says yes ovi. he hugs ovi & teju. both are get emotional. then sachin go to take archu bless & he says to archu i was tried to break her rishta i was not succeed in my plan bcoz i was wrong. archu says to him that he is my elder son always & she know he will go candan bcoz he does not want to his father not go away far from his mother. i know u did this for me. then all are says bye bye to sachin.

remaining Written update on below this page.๐Ÿ˜ณ

sorry for mistakes or spelling mistakes๐Ÿ˜ณ

Edited by --.NArESh.-- - 11 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Part 3:

At karanjkar house purvi is in her room she sees one basket. she open it she get one varsha pic which is wrapped with red color cloth. she sees that pic it is varsha pic. Sulochna comes in the room and tells Purvi off for looking at that picture .Purvi points at Varsha and wants to know who this woman is? sulochana says it is varsha pic. she is not my family member. she was run away with took along with soham. purvi says archu aai told me about varsha. sulochana is crying she tells our relation with varsha is now over. she is died for me.

Precap: they shown archana-manav dance on saathiya yeh tune kya kiya & along with they shown arjun-purvi dance on sonia song from raaz 2. then jeetendra kapoor doing ganesh pooja. archu & all PR cast there. archana wear orange color saree.

sorry for mistakes or spelling mistakes๐Ÿ˜ณ

Edited by --.NArESh.-- - 11 years ago
OMG..!! Anki in salwar-suit.. Gorgeous, beautiful, eternal, superb, amazing... Hawww *faints*
Its looks like Puru Chibber leaving Pavitra Rishta . the way he talked to Manav and his dilogues were ke main yeh se yaaden le kar jah raha ho. & his scene with Archana and other family members, its looks like he is leaving PR . and this scene is his last scene in PR .

If he really leaving Pavitra Rishta because of his role then I am fine because he deserve bigger role than this one . All the best Puru for your future . Edited by LoveTVShows - 11 years ago
Originally posted by AshuNaik

OMG..!! Anki in salwar-suit.. Gorgeous, beautiful, eternal, superb, amazing... Hawww *faints*

Ashu what's colour...
Originally posted by Thanee

Ashu what's colour...

Di, blue colour. But saw the precap of tomorrow she was wearing full orange navari saree. It looked like old fashioned and I guess a bit odd on Anki. I wished she would have tried some fashionable navari saree.Edited by AshuNaik - 11 years ago

Di, blue colour. But saw the precap of tomorrow she was wearing full orange navari saree. It looked like old fashioned and I guess a bit odd on Anki. I wished she would have tried some fashionable navari saree.

thanks dear for the news... as usual Im at work..๐Ÿ˜‰

wow Ashu re I so have to check it out now in between my work ๐Ÿ˜†..Cant miss this Anki in salwar looking dead gorgeous ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Originally posted by LoveTVShows

Its looks like Puru Chibber leaving Pavitra Rishta . the way he talked to Manav and his dilogues were ke main yeh se yaaden le kar jah raha ho. & his scene with Archana and other family members, its looks like he is leaving PR . and this scene is his last scene in PR .

If he really leaving Pavitra Rishta because of his role then I am fine because he deserve bigger role than this one . All the best Puru for your future .

Dear I so hope Puru stays back and he is given some more role to do.I love him as Sachin..Well if he quits I dont blame him as he deserves better but I so hope he is not quitting and want to see more Archu - Sachu scenes and a new girl coming in Sachu's life ๐Ÿ˜‰
Originally posted by Jaishankar

Dear I so hope Puru stays back and he is given some more role to do.I love him as Sachin..Well if he quits I dont blame him as he deserves better but I so hope he is not quitting and want to see more Archu - Sachu scenes and a new girl coming in Sachu's life ๐Ÿ˜‰

I also want Puru to stay but from that scene it looks like he left . maybe he will comeback after afew months and maybe replacement of Puru but from today episode the scene was clear .
Edited by LoveTVShows - 11 years ago