Balika Vadhu

BV 21st September 2012 Written Update - COMPLETE

.Prometheus. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago

Anandi realising that Jagat came to the engagement and wonders why he didn't see that that day. Shiv states that it could be because he came to apologise, but seeing everyone there he didn't have the courage to ask for it. Shiv tries to console Anandi about how he must be feeling. Anandi wondering if the family knew that Jagat came and if that's the case why wasn't she informed about it.  Shiv replies that it might be because it was a big day for her and didn't want to spoil it, Anandi wants to go home and Shiv agrees to drop her

In haveli Gehna and her son are watching TV advert India's Got Talent, there is a slight promotion on it.

At mandir there is food being handed out and we see that Jagt is there alongside other people.  He then sees Shiv and Anandi in the car driving and recalls the shame he received from his family and this angers him.

Shiv's family are talking about Anandi how the house is different without her there and they are impressed with her already.  Also that Anandi came and talked to her first husband so openly and she is open hearted.  CM talks what if she feels obliged to go back to Jagat, but she is corrected that the fact that Anandi came and informed them, that means she is valuing this relationship.

Jagat is again eating and thinking. DS gives a call to Lal Singh about Jagat but he is not been seen yet.  DS wonders where Jagat could be, she is concerned about him.

Bhairon is looking at Jagat pictures and thinking about the past, saying that he can forget what he has done and cant help him. DS comes there to tell him to eat, he says he is not hungry. DS tells him to talk it out and Sumitra is not here as well so he should let it all out.  Bhairon talks about his son and he had high hopes for him, and that he cant bare to see him like this he doesn't have the strength. DS consoles Bhairon and asks whether they should forgive Jagat.

Bhairon is shocked to hear this. Bhairon disagrees and he cant go it and make what happened to Anandi seem small, Jagat did mistake over mistake and has hurt Anandi at every step. Ds folds her hands and explains at the end of the day he is blood and the son of the house.  Bhairon states he was afraid she would bring this up one day, DS states whether she is wrong.  Bhairon reminds what Anandi's mother told them in her death bed.  Bhairon states to go against what they promised would be wrong.  Bhairon states he cant do this

VOICEOVER ' voiceover - in anger pain and frustration ,hurt..parent disowe there selfish offspring and seprate themself  from all ties and realtion yet..being their flesh and blood yet a corner is left behind who still wants to ahve there offspring back and to forgive them ...  thanks to payal

PRECAP ' Jagat is caught and is called a thief, all because he was looking for food

Edited by Illyria - 11 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

oh no! Dadisa...not again. I think if DS does bring JB back, she alone would be the loser here.

Why? Coz JB is selfish and the moment he gets another boat to sail with, he will jump the ship.

but in process she will not only lose Anandi but also shiv and respect of everyone in the village...
lifelessons thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thanks for the update

so nothing much to watch today...I might skip the epi
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Oh Jugat... u had to ruin Jaitsar's ZERO crime rate😡🤣🤣🤣

Singhs and even A is melting seeing pathetic condition of J.  But, if they give him a second chance then this snake will just bite them.  Shivji wake up and smell the coffee abhi... your Ajee is a softie, you need to be strong and protect her from all evil including ur silly Closed Minded Mummy and SaapSar of Jaitsar
Edited by AnjanaYYZ - 11 years ago
khusi_* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
jahan j ho wahan trouble naa ho...impossible😆
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by: khusi_*

jahan j ho wahan trouble naa ho...impossible😆

He is intent on turning Jaitsar into Mumbai and undoing its unnati😛
sreevask thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanks 4 the wu...
what about the atm card mr.j?
Y this comedy torture? Waise puris r really mouth watering...
dixie123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Thanks for the update.

Shiv still thinks Jagya is on maafi mission. Well... that was true on the sagai day. I hope Shiv is on his toes and has an eye on the trouble that is Jagya.

Loved Bhairon today. He is a father obviously can't see his son in tattered state. But, he is still strong not forgetting the pain his son has given to not only Anandi but also the family. DS melting was expected. I just hope Anandi does not see this emotional state of her family and does not think that bcos of her the family is not able to forgive Jagya. Pls CVs don't put the girl in such a turmoil. I have always had a feeling that this is what will happen. She will forgive Jagya for the Singh family. That will be misconstrued by CM. But, the Shekhars except CM are very impressed with Anandi's sachai. So, they and Shiv will stand by her. Even if Shiv falters for some reason I hope they show his parents and Daddu give him the strength to support Anandi.

mocking_bird thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Bhad mein jaaye Jagya.

It is total nonsense to see Dadisa crying for a guy whom she herself has slapped for being adamant. What does it signify? It is correct that the parents will feel sorry for a child who has gone astray and also silently cry for the loss. But, any parent strong enough (like Bhairon or Dadisa) will not ever think of forgiving a child when he has not done any thing to earn it.

Sorry, I found today's epi a filler one and also a little  ridiculous.
Anandi needs to grow up. It does not make any sense to pray for the well being of a person when you are not being able to forgive the person. She is only making a mockery of herself.
 If you have forsaken someone,you have forsaken. That is it. 
What he does or does not do ,is none of your business.
Take a stand. If you want to go back to him,go back. If not,stand clear. 
Ridiculous to see you praying for the safety of a person whom you have already kicked out.
I feel the BV team is trying hard to please every one. These who are in favour of Jagya being forgiven and those who have got nothing to do with this. Personally, I belong to the second category.
There is a saying"Trying to please every one and you end up pleasing none". That is what has happened in today's epi. 
Sorry to say,today, Dadisa, and Anandi fell from the exalted heights where they were put. Weak hearts never win a battle.
Edited by mocking_bird - 11 years ago
adi2512 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: AnjanaYYZ

Oh Jugat... u had to ruin Jaitsar's ZERO crime rate😡🤣🤣🤣

Singhs and even A is melting seeing pathetic condition of J.  But, if they give him a second chance then this snake will just bite them.  Shivji wake up and smell the coffee abhi... your Ajee is a softie, you need to be strong and protect her from all evil including ur silly Closed Minded Mummy and SaapSar of Jaitsar

Anjana...

I look up to you...to clarify my doubt...😉😊

When A was SOOO strong seeing him at the temple...Why should A melt  now., knowing he came a day or 2 days back Or on the day of her sagai...HOW does this make a difference...? ...LOGIC...?😡

And what does Shivji...mean by his dialogue...I can u/stand, how u are feeling right now...WHAT did he u/stand...when he himself said that may be God is also not willing to give him maafi...

Some how...today's episode doesnot make sense to me...