•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
Episode starts from nats saying she loves agham alot and hated him when she entered amrit ghar but he always saved her and couldnt resist falling in love with him and why did he do this to her. why does he always help her and why did he let her fall in love with him. she faints. there at home bubbly is worried for nats and is about call ripun when amrit stops her and says she is going to bed. just then agham comes in with nats in his arms. she is all jealous and says why does her plan always backfiree. she questions agham and he says later and tells bubbly to call ripun and the doctor.

he puts nats to bed and strokes her hair. she then rubs her palms and their BG tune is playing in background. he tells her to get up. doctor comes and asks agham questions and he tells her what happened. doctor does his diagnosis and says she has had a string drug which you cant easily find out and we can only find out once she is awake. agham realises this is amrits tricks and goes to his room and shouts at her about how could she. amrit says he can as you love nats and i cant bear this. she tells him it was a drug which made nats tell the truth and she is not oberois daughter. agham says enough of this madness you cant see anything apart from nats. he says you are out of your mind that you are about to kill her. why are you being her enemy. amrit says you will take her side as you both love each other and you think i am blind. agham says  fine if you believe this then fine i love her. amrit gets angry and pushes him saying get out then what are you doing go to her. she throws a vase at her. agham says fine i am going and amrit shouts get out. agham gets angry outside and says i hate amrit but then remembers nimrit and remembers his revenge and says what have a idone. my mission is to kill amrit and he has to sort everything out and control my anger.
he goes back  and sees the room is in a mess and agham says to amrit i understand how you feel and i said all that in anger and i dont feel for her, and you dont believe me. amrit says you dont believe me and nats love you and she wants to snatch my husband who i love alot. she is the one playing games. amrit leaves for a shower and agham is left in thoughts. he says that means amrit loves me and i wont let nats lead me astray. agham goes to nats room and she is asleep. he closes the door from behind and remembers what she said to him and also when nimrit said i love you him. he remebers his moments with nimrit in the rain. he says you are asleep peacefully a nd look what you have done to me. i only wanted to take revenge from amrit for killing nimrit and then  you came into my life and spoilt my game. he reveals his plan about amrit and how he feels when he pretends to love amrit to win her trust. he questions her why she came into his life and made him weak. he says only nimrit is in his heart and noone can take her place. i will not help you no matter what problem you are in and not have any expectations. ( he is talking to unconscious nats) when she moves her hand onto candle and he runs to her hands and rubs them thabking god nothing happened. he questions god what he wants from him. why they both are drawn to each other. 

next morning tej comes and he tells he is here because of what happened. she doesnt remeber what happened. tej says this is due to the drugs. he asks her did she have someething. nats reme,bers amrit offering her a juice and understands everything. 
yug is looking at the newspaper and says she looks like nats but she cant be nats as she is dead . she died on 20th feb and no one change this truth not even her. he says who is this being nats. he wants to know who she is. a guard from mahal comes and he is going to make nats favorite and yug smiles about food being delivered there. amrit is asking servants to clean room when nats asks them to stop. she is angry amrit and says i want a word. nats questions her and amrit says its all in your mind and nats says its not in my head only you can do this. they both quarrel about what happened. a glass gets stuck in her foot and amrit says you dont watch your step and then blame me. she says dont go crying infront of agham and nats leaves. amrit says you are right the matter has not ended and you have revealed you are not nats now i have to find out who you are and then your game is finished.

i am hoping that nats was countious when agham was pouring his heart out...
thanks for the wu!!
Thank for the short and sweet update.. 
Thank u for the WU 
waiting sunday 
Thank you very much for the update...

Edited by Ahlem - 11 years ago