~*PSH WU 21st Sep Reva & Niranjan's madness *~

Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Thank you for your hard work... Good to know Vickram will not fall for Reva's  tricks lol

Thank you. The only thing worth watching is Vikram not falling for Reva's crap and making it known to all concerned that he does not love or want Reva. πŸ‘She cannot ever claim ignorance.

So glad he is not being blackmailed/played by Reva and he is saying it loud and clear he does not want anything to do with her.

If he is this intolerant of her now what he going to be like with her when he turns evil!!!!!

Thanks Aarathi for the lovely update did not watch the complete  show as I was very late coming home was stuck up in traffic jam.
Reva , Niranjan and Their  dramajust like payair me chot lag gayi pudine ke paed se ghir karπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰  Tvs could immediately see through their dramaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Thanks for the written update.
I can guess what Hukum is going to do. He will go to TVS and say give me money or I will report you to the police that you shot my sister and you will be behind bars.

I hope TVS deals with him in the same way as he dealt with Reva and her brother today - in front of his family say go ahead, your sister attacked me first and the gun went off by accident. I may go through some probems but you pay the bills. I can just imagine Hukum's face as it dawns on him that he will have to spend the money on something other than what he and his wife wants. πŸ˜†
Edited by payal7 - 11 years ago
Thanks much for the update. They don't realise by now TVS is on to them? How stupid can they be! πŸ˜†
thanks for the update...
really reva has gone mad...

Thanks so much Aarathi πŸ€—
I loved the way Vikram caught reva's lieπŸ˜†