Friday Update (21st September 2012)

Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Thanks Gisel for the Wonderful update and comments!🤗🤗 Sorry Gisel! saw your pm just now as I was at work.

I really wish both TA/T talk, decide and take decision rather than one person taking decision without others knowledge. Lately I have seen so many scenes where Thulz decides by herself and makes TA shut his mouth and it doesn't look too good. He is just standing like a body guard next to her😆. Even today, without even informing TA, she just informed Padma that she will join work. I understand that it should be her who needs to decide on this matter, but she should have let TA know before.

Nice to see Lax getting snubbed even if it is from GW... Rofl this lady opened the box as soon as Lax and TPS left... Intha sareeyum green saree maathriya?? Just showing and not wearing?? lol

Thanks for the lovely update plus comments Gisel!😃

Hope MM says that he don't want to live in the money which T earns as sir doesn't want to see her or listen her 🤢

I bet GW is going to get ready first and wait to go to Lax's 60th wedding ceremony🤢. Invite panna ppl illama Lax invited this great GW.

Thx for the update Gisel.

Joseph scenes are fun... they are a welcome relief. I didn't like Kanagu today. Why is he irritated over such a small thing? Hate this side of Kanagu. Munnadi oru dhadava he thooki erinchu talked TA... appa key koduthadhu Anand naalum...he does act really brainless and crazy. Indha possessiveness nalla dhilla. Prabha just said 'best friend'. Adhukku poi ivlo feeling aa.

Padma is such a manipulating 🤬 Want to slap her for the last dialogue. Wants T to earn and need the money but not her. Both T and TA were annoying. T should have at least informed TA before telling her decision to P. Don't feel sorry for her either. I swear vetti build up I'm sure she will not be made to discontinue her studies... apram no story. TA should learn to control his mother better. TA - GW scenes look so artificial.
Edited by jinju - 11 years ago
Super updates Gisel!!

I liked Kanagu and Joseph scene.  Lol awww Kanagu is getting a little jealous and worried about Prabha.  Funny how Prabha comes right when they speak about him.

Good to see Prabha smiling again.

GW questions to Lax was bang on.  Priceless expression from Lax.  

Wish we can see TT all dressed up looking nice but I know that will never happen.

MM should not accept Tulasi working.
Thanks Gisel for the nice update. Thanks Shubba and Tanu for the yesterday's update.

The way Thulasi behaves is really annoying and from male point of view, the way she behaves is a burden to her husband. As Pearl says, she took a decision without trying to listen to what her husband says. This indicates a lack of faith in her husband. There was a day, she only decided herself and TA could go and stay with GW. Even as TA was telling, he could not take care of her from the cruel way his mom could behave. Then on another day, she tells TA, to give away 30,000  bucks to the GW. And today, she is prepared to discontinue her studies, even as TA was not accepting this decision. What is Thulasi trying to become this way? Puvi seems to have a better lot because Sudha is clear about her feelings and doesn't like to show herself as a saint. The only moment, T spoke out was when the GW asked about the saree price.

Even as we would say, TA has to be assertive to Padma and GW, the first thing he has to be is assertive to his wife. Can't he say with anger, 'Is this all the faith you have in your husband? Is this all the love you believe your husband has for you? Do you expect me to let you to take a decision in which you lose something you regard precious in your life?' He has right to be angry, because Thulasi is taking a decision wich she knows very well is wrong path for her.

Thulasi has also the possibility to temporarily discontinue studies and join again in the same semester after a break of one year. Hopefully all the well-wishers Thulasi have see that she is not discontinuing her studies.

Wish you all a nice weekend,  

Edited by maha2us - 11 years ago

Thulasi has also to learn to accept herself whatever way MM behaves. What is he believing he could gain by rejecting his daughter? Parents are meant to have unconditional love to their sons and daughters and try to understand them whatever happens. MM has to see how much he has not taken charge of his life. No doubt he could only choose two GWs as his wives.

As far Laxman, why is he so much bent on doing the sixtieth kalyanam? Is it the guilt feelings he has on how he behaved with TPS during so many years? If so, why is he not feeling guilty about the way he drove out Bhuvana into streets? That way, he deserves the questions asked by GW.

Edited by maha2us - 11 years ago
thanks for the update gisel. 
why thendral story going like this now very different from before. 
Thanks Gisel for the wonderful update...In particular ur side comment about TA - Is that all he can do? Well said!...👏...
So T has finally decided to go for work for MM sake...hmm...Somehow her decision to take up work doesnt annoy me!...Padma's Gutterness are just grr...My only question is...MM's calculation about T after his initial wrong judgement is only this much? Doesnt he know TA was also with T's plans? How was he able to judge her decision wrong? hmm...doesnt give her a chance to talk...

For once GW talks towards Lakshman was super...But at the same time TPS reaction was confusing and annoying!...Like many felt, what is the need for a 60th wedding? TO approve that Lakshman is a great human?
T can even answer bold to GW when she asked about the rate of the saree? Surprising!!!...lol...

Like Gisel said, I can also feel that Kathal desam climax is ahead in K/P/D track...lol..
Thanks Gisel for the wonderful Update!👏⭐️

Your side comments are better than the episode. Like Shubba ka said, its sure that Thuls wont go to the work, then ethuku vetti crying?  Same maavu araikuranga 🥱

We want the old 2010 Thendral, plss 😭