SiNal Kids Has More Brains Than SiNal

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
you know what surprise me in tdys episode...SiNal kids have more brains than SiNal...the way they put two and two together and solve the puzzle that they are twins brothers and they share the same parents...i was amazed and proud infact they have such sharp minds to even recall what happened long time ago when kunal is drunk and utters siddhi's name...also remembered meeting siddhi in competition and AC 2 tricks his mother by faking anger and succeed in knowing his father's name and he got the brains to call up his mother and ask...both the kids are very intelligent than their parents...and coming days we will see how AC 2 will tackle veena...richa aunty and C-Family...

if SiNal have such intelligence like their both kids...they would not have been separated for 9 years...neither they would be playing jealously...hatred...hide and seek of emotions game nor richa aunty would be dancing for pehla nasha and giving auditions to yashraj films infact if SiNal have both kids intelligence richa aunty would be dancing pehla nasha in jail infront of police🤣...i wonder who made them as lawyers...i hope when AC 1 & 2 is grown up...they become lawyers...as they have the intelligence and logic to tackle a case

seriously i am proud of AC 1 & 2...they are not dumb...blind...deaf like their parents...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
The kids certainly seem to be lot smarter than their parents which is a great thing otherwise these two will never re-unite😆
holeesmokes thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Ya they always need someone to unite them. Since Seema bhabhi,gauran and papa did it the first time around...its going to be  the kids now!
jay_bpm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
And thank god for that leela.
norzar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hi

yup kids are been shown smarter and sensible as compared to they parents

norzar
Musiquelover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

kisIko tho brains hona chahiye nah warna family kya chalegi

in the coming episodes Anand d fultoo akkad with Veena matey and akkad baap ke akkad bete awww can't wait yaaar
-Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Sreearabhi

kisIko tho brains hona chahiye nah warna family kya chalegi

in the coming episodes Anand d fultoo akkad with Veena matey and akkad baap ke akkad bete awww can't wait yaaar

I too can't wait to see Akaddo beta with Akadoo father Their interactions will be so much more fun filled one
sagar_ayush thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Even I thought of the same thing after watching yesterday's episode .The way cvs have shown AD & AC finding out that they are real brothers was awesome.The last scene when the two Anands got emotional was too good.Waiting to see more and more of their intelligence.
paradigm thumbnail
It was great to see them using their brains ðŸ˜³
Shehnaz.K thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yes nd they wil make either parents learn the process of reasoning as what made u think she did that or how can u think he can do that nd hope anand D fights with veena nd richa when they speak against siddhi.