Written Update 22 sep 2012 WITH PICS REVIEWS N MRE

an_k thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Yum_SR thumbnail
thnx for the pics n advance thnx for wu
sarah75 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
thanku for the updates...I have lost interest for this show. they promised us something but this show is going out of the track...aman ki asha to nahin hain...bass bla...bla...bla...hain. 
mac2007 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sarah75

thanku for the updates...I have lost interest for this show. they promised us something but this show is going out of the track...aman ki asha to nahin hain...bass bla...bla...bla...hain. 

Agreed. I have also lost all interest in this show. The emphasis is on games and not music.
an_k thumbnail
i don't like the behaviour of judges specially Aasha jee she is too much biased and Abida jee is very positive abt evey one only Roona ji is a little better ...captains can fight itjustified but judges shdnt indulge themselves in it
Snigdha_Khanam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Super updates👏👏Thank u 😃
Anondo.R thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for the WU 😊
an_k thumbnail
😊
Originally posted by: Aish-Naksh

thnx for the pics n advance thnx for wu

thanx u read it and commented ...
an_k thumbnail
Originally posted by: sarah75

thanx fr the comment ...hmmm actually i dont hav anything else to watch at that time and if Atif is there i guess many wd like to watch and u are right Himais and Aasha jI SORRY TO SAY are really acting like cranky kids who need attention n nothing else
an_k thumbnail
Originally posted by: Snigdhakhanam

Super updates👏👏Thank u 😃

thanxxx...welcommmeee😊😊😊