Attn Warning : Enough is Enough ( 9/22/2012)

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago

Listen up Everybody !

I have some concerns to address today .

I really thought our forum was mature , peaceful and dignified till now. I am sorry to say..I am UTTERLY DISAPPOINTED with a few members behavior . 

I have received complaints from many members ( new & old) about how they are treated with rudeness and personally attacked for having a different opinion in last couple of weeks. 

I cannot stress on the fact that this forum is for everybody not just a select fans of the actors. Please realize that Yash Scindia is not Gurmeet Choudhary.  So if a member expresses anger towards Yash and his erratic crazy behavior ..It does not mean they are talking about the actor. LEARN to differentiate between REEL & REAL ...A character & an actor... Criticism of the Character is allowed. 

Every person in this forum is allowed to express freely .. If lines are crossed I will close the topic  ASAP. If u do not agree with the TM ...just report the thread & find another thread to discuss the show. You do not become the moral police or decide to bully the TM or tell that person to switch Channels or watch a different show and spoil a good discussion worthy thread. How would you feel if you were asked to do the same in your thread ?  

I will be  judge of  what is acceptable and not acceptable in this forum. None of the members will decide what the other members can or Cannot say in this forum . DO YOU UNDERSTAND ?  

As a member " You have to give respect to get respect " ...If u do not agree with the TM agree to disagree and leave the thread. This forum is not just for OMG OMG and praise or worship posts for your leads..Such complex flawed grey characters will be dissected in a negative way.. That does not mean it is Character bashing ..as some of you assume . 

I encourage all members to report any bullying or rude tone towards the topic maker by fellow members. Since I cannot read all the threads , I rely on the members to alert me to such topics. 

Let me make it very clear ... Take this post as official warning... All instances of members Moral policing or bullying fellow members(like "Stop watching if u do not like it " or " Change Channels")  who have a different opinion will result in WL raise.  

- Punar Vivah Dev Team