**VEER-ICHCHA ROMANTIC OS 3***

--Ishani-- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

😊HI FRIENDS!!! WELCOME TO THE 3rd PART OF VEECHA PARADISE!!

FOR THOSE WHO ARE READING IT FOR THE 1st TIME I WOULD REQUEST YOU TO READ THE 1ST AND 2ND PART FOR BETTER UNDERSTANDING!!
1st part: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3175681 
2nd part:https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3196347
HAPPY READING!!😊😊

Veer kept staring at Ichcha...he did not care now whether she minded or not..after all he had come just to watch her..he couldn't sleep the night before in the excitement to meet teacherji and had planned umpteen times on what to say her..he even practiced all the events!!!but now as if he was bound in chains and all that he had wanted and prepared to tell her couldn't be told..he wished teacherji would look into his eyes once..he wanted it but somehow teacherji always avoided when he called her aside..but now they were alone..they were in the company of each other only.The school had ended and all had gone..Only he and teacherji stayed back to repair the chairs after his insistence..

Ichcha couldn't stand it anymore..the way veer was looking at her scared her..so powerful was the stare yet so loving..It was  calling her..Her veer...But Ichcha could do nothing "He isn't mine to keep anymore"sadly these thoughts reminded her of the hard truth...The mind can be controlled but can the heart be controlled the same way?? For she very well knew what she wanted and was sure she couldn't control this urge for a very long time. She w as trying her best to avoid veer but was failing badly...afterall veer was, is and will forever be her only Love...Her world...How could she go away from her'??She couldn't..never..

"AAAHH!!!!!" Ichcha's thought were suddenly disturbed by veer's cry...He was bleeding...blood was coming out profusely and veer stared at it in horror...This had to happen to him!!!While nailing the pins he kept on staring at teacherji wondering what she had been thinking and accidentally hit himself!!Oh what would he do now??He couldn't possibly tell teacherji how much he was scared of blood!! Oh no!! He was sure she would make fun of him!!

Ichcha:Veer!!...Mr. Bundela!!! You are bleeding!! O no!! Come here...where?? Where are you going??

Veer: " Oh no teacherji!! I am fine and I think I should go home now... Its too late!!"

Veer didn't know what to do...it was akward...should he care about his cut or how to avoid teacherji knowing his fear of blood??

But Ichcha knew it very well..she knew how much Veer was scared and hated blood..And she couldn't stand it..she couldn't stand to see Veer in pain..He was so like a child!!She had to do something..

Ichcha:No Mr.Bundela!! please come'Let me see!! Much blood is already out..you shouldnot keep it..how will you go like this??

Veer: "No no!! I am ok!! Please!! I have to go'."

"Of course it was paining but more than that the pain of leaving techerji was biting him from inside..but nothing could be done now", thought Veer..he had to go  and so he started walking hurriedly

Ichcha: "VEER!! COME HERE RIGHT NOW!!!"

Ichcha didn't expect to shout like that' but she was so desperate to help veer and save him from pain'she knew how much he was bearing just to hide from her'But she couldn't bear that..

Veer was shocked'he couldn't believe that teacherji actually called out his name..He was happy..even in pain he felt happiness.. !! He stood still..he didn't know what to say!! His pain had as if vanished in his shock..He seemed to hear the most beautiful thing on Earth..teacherji called his name..Veer..!!Shocked and amused Veer kept staring at Ichcha that he didn't realize when she took his hand and pressed it gently with her sari so as to stop the bleeding..Veer couldn't believe it..he was so happy to be in pain. All the surroundings seemed to have vanished..It was as if he was floating in the sky'everything around him seemed to stop.Teacherji was so caring,so very understanding!! He had misunderstood her..certainly a noble lady like her couldn't possibly make fun of him..he wondered whether teacherji understood him too..

"He hasn't changed at all!! He is still the same..Still MY VEER!!" Ichcha took veer's hand and thought..she herself could feel the pain..the pain that her veer was going through..maybe he wouldn't tell but didn't she know??didnt she always know it??She couldn't bear anything hurting veer!! It was her only weakness'

Ichcha then started bandaging Veer's Finger with a piece of cloth from her sari..But she was amused that Veer didn't once react whilst she was tending her'No!! He was quite and continued to look at her with his powerful gaze all the while...he really didn't seem to care that Ichcha had noticed this already and stared at him back for quite some time..maybe his love for her was reigniting but this seemed to scare Ichcha a bit!! After all things were not the same now..or was it?? Did really anything change at all??

Veer's senses had gone numb..He couldn't feel pain nor was he really aware of the fact that his bleeding had stopped and that teacherji was bandaging his finger..No!! The moment Teacherji touched him it was as if he was transferrd to a different world..where existed nothing but He and teacherji..ah!! he was in peace..peace which he was searching for 18 long years'

Ichcha: "I hope you are feeling better now Mr.Bundela..see!! it was simple..it didn't hurt much did it??"
Suddenly Veer came back to his present world' He now realized that all the teacherji had finished tending him and was anxiously looking at him waiting for his reply'

Veer: Oh thanks teacherji!! If not for you I would surely be in lot of pain today!! But I am fine now!! Thank you!!

Ichcha was relieved'didn't Veer understand how much scared she was??She couldn't even show that!oh! !the pain she felt!! How could he be so careless?? Ichcha was in a good mood to ask him..she was really irritated

Ichcha: It's very late now...I think I should go home! You too Mr.Bundela go and Take rest...

Veer was somewhat shocked to hear this..he didn't expect it though it was quite late now!! But all that he had planned to tell her had been wasted!! He knew he could not tell those even now if he were given a chance yet He had hoped against all hopes that he and teacherji would stay here forever in each other's company..but why would she?? She didn't care about Veer..It was only he who wanted to be with her'maybe teacherji didn't at all like his company..Still Veer wished to spend as much possible time with her'even one extra minute would please him!!

Veer: Oh Teacherji!! Please come with me in my car and I will drop you home! Please don't say no!!

Ichcha : ummm..ok!! lets go!!!!

Ichcha tried to sound as much professional as possible but she knew how happy she was from inside and how she longed to sit beside her veer like before!! She could never disagree to this!!She could have a chance to recollect all the happy memories spent with him..all those memories which were lost for18 years..which gave her strength to live amidst all pain'how could she disagree??

Veer's happiness too knew no bounds .he afterall waited for this!!

The two lovers separated by fate were walking alone on the road when suddenly it started raining heavily'

Veer: Oh no!! wait teacherji!! I don't know why the car is not here!! Oh the driver's calling!!

But to veer's dismay the driver had called to inform that a tyre had punctured so they had to wait for some time before the mechanic would come and chage them..Veer felt really guilty..on one side he was glad he could spend some more time with teacherji but then where would they now go in the rain??The schoolwas also now far off !!oh what had he done!!

Ichcha: "ok Mr.Bundela!! Lets keep walking till we find shelter.."eplied Ichcha guessing what veer would be thinking'

Veer agreed and they kept walking in the rain..He put his hand above Ichcha's head to try and protect her fom the rain as much as possible..

Ichcha felt very happy..she simply smiled at veer but  inside her heart leapt in joy as the simple yet honest way of veer to protect her seemed so lovely to her..she wanted to hug him tight!!

He felt cold and wondered whether teacherji was fine or not..It was quite weird..he seemed to care of teacherji more than anyone else..more than himself..she was an angel to him..he was confused..this feeling was not new to him yet he didn't remember feeling the same for anyone!!Today the pain that he felt had completely vanished on teacherji's touch..If it was at home..everyone from Mai to Amla would tend him but he was sure would  he never feel this way... teacherji had the magic touch..he felt happy and in peace even while in pain!!

As they were walking silently in the rain with each other's thought lingering in their mind Ichcha's leg suddenly slipped and was about to fall when veer camejust in time to hold her'And they kept looking at each other..no!! the world now surely had stopped..it was like a dream'no! it was a dream.it couldn't be true..for both of them..yet it was true!! The fate that once separated them was bringing them together..Ichcha couldn't believe she was in veer's arms nor could veer believe it!! Ichcha couldn't couldn't sense anything anymore!! His touch was so soothing..oh!! so warm'so loving!!! She was in paradise!! With the rain falling and she in veer's arms nothing could be more blissful to her..she wished to die like this..in veer's arms..AH!! the bliss!!could anything possibly be better??She was in his hands whom she loved the most.. whom she so badly wanted!

Veer: are you fine teacherji???

Veer knew he had to control himself..he couldn't possibly destroy at least the friendship between him and teacherji'

Little did he know that this was what exactly Ichcha wanted..to be in his arms..her loving husband's arms for eternity!

Ichcha: "yes!! Thank you Mr.Bundela!!"

replied Ichcha suddenly and tried to walk upright.

Just then their car arrived'

Once in the car Veer realized that Teacherji was shivering in cold

Veer:Here teacherji!! Take my coat!!you are so cold!!

Ichcha:Oh no Mr.Bundela!! Its fine!!

Veer:NO!! now I insist you to wear it or I will be very angry!! You cant get sick!!!!

Ichcha then had to wear it!! She couldn't bear Veer Getting angry at her!! Just as she wore the coat a sense of warmth spread over her body..she felt so good..!! No other cloth could possibly be more warm..more comfortable..more soothing!!

Ichcha:Please stop the car Mr.Bundela!!we have arrived '

Veer felt sad..he couldn't understand exactly why'he didn't want teacherji to go..But was she his to keep??

Veer: I will come again tomorrow teacherji..to school..I have some more work!! You will come na??

Ichcha: I go there everyday Mr.Bundela!! thank u for your coat..do take rest and take care..goodnight!!
In the car Veer started recollecting the whole day's events..he couldn't forget it how much he wanted..he didn't want to..he loved it..this feeling!! He couldn't wait for the next day ...what happened to him?? He thought while looking at his finger tied with teacherji's sari..what was this feeling?so blissful??so pure??what happened that he felt happiness everywhere??what made him forget his worries when he was with teacherji??how could he not feel the pain today??why did he wait to hear a praise from her??he knew the answer..

"I am in love!! I am in love with teacherji..Everything in her makes me happy..i cant stay a second away from her..I seem to forget everything when I am with her!! I am in love with you teacherji..with your care,your kindness,your loving nature,with everything in you!! I am in love!!!I don't know whether it is right or wrong'but you are the world to me now. .you are a stranger yet I feel I have known you for ages! You are the angel of my life..I am in love with you teacherji!! I am in love!"

(to be continued...)

hope you all did enjoy reading!! do give your feedbacks!!!❀️

Edited by --Ishani-- - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

itstimetospeak thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
woww ishnai. Iccha trying to control herself b4 veer n veer offering a coat n ride to iccha. His sixth sense telling him this teacherji is someone special. It s all so so so romantic.

Keep it up Ishani. N dont bring nani in this. Froget wat i said b4.

Let it remain the way it isπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Simply brilliantπŸ‘

--Ishani-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: itstimetospeak

woww ishnai. Iccha trying to control herself b4 veer n veer offering a coat n ride to iccha. His sixth sense telling him this teacherji is someone special. It s all so so so romantic.

Keep it up Ishani. N dont bring nani in this. Froget wat i said b4.

Let it remain the way it isπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Simply brilliantπŸ‘

AWW...THANKX DISHA!!!! you made my day!!! thanks!! ya!! in the next part I will bring back veer's memory!!! wait and watch!!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
oldveechafan thumbnail
Awsome Ishani...

Realli hats ov 2 u...

its so romantic...even iam feeling romantic...🀣

its amazing superb Awsome...

i dnt knw how could i praise u for ths...i love veecha...

ur veecha os is amazing...❀️
oldveechafan thumbnail
Ishani u make our day...thanks for doing ths...

now whole nite veecha nd ths os cum in my dreamz...
--Ishani-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: oldveechafan

Awsome Ishani...

Realli hats ov 2 u...

its so romantic...even iam feeling romantic...🀣

its amazing superb Awsome...

i dnt knw how could i praise u for ths...i love veecha...

ur veecha os is amazing...❀️

😳😳😳😳 thnks ayesha!!! I know you dont like reading long stories but I had to make this long to show the romance!!😊😊
thanks a lot dear!!!!!!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
nerulala thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
ishani it is superb awesome!!! thumbs up!! πŸ‘πŸΌ  πŸ‘πŸΌ  πŸ‘πŸΌ  i really love it!!!!! i hope it reall happens in uttaran!! cvs pls hired ishani!! she writes good story!!!! πŸ€—  πŸ€—
nerulala thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
ishani seriously i got no any word to describe tis!! its just tremendous work!!! i loveee it!!! 
--Ishani-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: nerulala

ishani it is superb awesome!!! thumbs up!! πŸ‘πŸΌ  πŸ‘πŸΌ  πŸ‘πŸΌ  i really love it!!!!! i hope it reall happens in uttaran!! cvs pls hired ishani!! she writes good story!!!! πŸ€—  πŸ€—

haha!! that was so kind of you nerusha!! but I dont think the cvs would be keen to hire me as then you all would only see romance between our couples in uttaran without any negativity and the cvs wouldnt like that!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
but I will continue writing for all of you here!! cvs can get lost here!!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜‰
oldveechafan thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Ishani--

😳thnks ayesha!!! I know you dont like reading long stories but I had to make this long to show the romance!!😊😊

thanks a lot dear!!!!!!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

yeah Ishani i dnt lyk reading long post...bt love reading ur posts...i have only 1 word for u amazing...