Great punch by Himesh to Atif -

Posted: 11 years ago
Himesh always gets bad rep due to his past behaviour. He surprised today by kicking Atif's ass when he gave bad review to Kapils performance. It appears Atif is the low life on this show. This jocker just can't keep his mouth shut when someone else is speaking. I guess he was never taught manners that is why he interrupts even once he had his say.  He even left Himesh behind in sucky attitude. Kudos to Abida ji for being fair and not influenced by Atif's crap.

It was punch right between the eyes by himesh.

Edited by preetie - 11 years ago
the same words i would say abt himmesh  

I agree! It was a superb punch from Himesh to Atif(looser) Aslam.
Originally posted by larki_punjaban

the same words i would say abt himmesh  

just FYi- I dont glorify Himesh, the way you glorify loser sucky atif. You should be ashamed that he is from your country and is acting like he has just been released from mental hospital.
then stop using atif aslam's music in your film 
Originally posted by larki_punjaban

then stop using atif aslam's music in your film 

ok now that is comment typically made by 5 year old. Atif is up for sale sweety for his services.. BTW- it is not his music...it is only digitally enhanced voice in these songsπŸ˜‰
eg below so don't give more credit than what he is capable of. He is not creater of these songs.

Tu Jaane Na – Bollywood Hindi Song Lyrics

Movie: Ajab Prem Ki Ghazab Kahani (2009)
Music Director: Pritam Chakraborty
Director: Rajkumar Santoshi
Lyricist: Irshad Kamil
Starring: Ranbir Kapoor, Katrina Kaif, Upen Patel, Darshan Jariwala
Song Title: Tu Jaane Na
Release Date: November 6, 2009

I do not like both of them at all, there are much better mentors then these 2 but did feel bad for the Pakistani team more because there is a lot of favoritism towards India, it is a Indian show in the end.Atif lost his cool and I can see why
In end they both need helpEdited by cocojatti92 - 11 years ago
Originally posted by preetie

</div>
<div>
just FYi- I dont glorify Himesh, the way you glorify loser sucky atif. You should be ashamed that he is from your country and is acting like he has just been released from mental hospital.

i dont think u have any right to say who people should glorify and not. i for one am proud that atif belong from the same country as me, the only thing worth watching in this show is Atif 😎
Originally posted by preetie

</div>

<div>

ok now that is comment typically made by 5 year old. Atif is up for sale sweety for his services.. BTW- it is not his music...it is only digitally enhanced voice in these songsπŸ˜‰

eg below so don't give more credit than what he is capable of. He is not creater of these songs.

Tu Jaane Na – Bollywood Hindi Song Lyrics

Movie: Ajab Prem Ki Ghazab Kahani (2009)
Music Director: Pritam Chakraborty
Director: Rajkumar Santoshi
Lyricist: Irshad Kamil
Starring: Ranbir Kapoor, Katrina Kaif, Upen Patel, Darshan Jariwala
Song Title: Tu Jaane Na
Release Date: November 6, 2009

thats like saying at none of the singers in bollywood should get their duo, couse the song dosnt belong to them. whats the point of having asha ji, runa ji and abida ji becouse acording to you they havent created any songs,

πŸ˜†
Damn!! u r the only one on this forum, whos been spreading negativity about atif! πŸ˜‘
stop being such a hater!! 
Sometimes Atif is not fair, but himmesh is not less also! 
so stop defending Himesh!!! 
from my point of view Atif is waaayyy better then Himmesh, finaly someone who can give himmesh full on TAKKARR! πŸ˜‰