Non Sun TV Serials

Dharmayuddham 24 - 28 Sep

kalki2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Roja thanks for the update

Arjun and Saratha still not talking

Ram ladies man - now his brother knows too - the lady knew that he has wife but it didn't seem to be a problem to the lady - feel really disgusting - she has everything and should tell Ram to take hike instead of encouraging him to the relatinship

Kothandam really funny - but the new guy playing really dangerous game with Ram and Kothandam - never know how Ram going to react - maybe in the future he is going to use the new guy voice to his personal use

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pattuppudavai thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yeah kalki, this shilpa, is she married or not? her meeting with Ram is disgusting to watch.

this new guy has not learned lessons lectured by Ram and Nambi. continue panna maattaan pola...

and this Neha, her meeting with people in her car creates suspicion... wheel chair girl aa iruppaalO? 
rojapoooo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
was busy - will post both updates this afternoon
kalki2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
no problem - Roja whenever you can

Thanks for the lovely update

Sundram yes playing all the right cards - Neha going to come around he is right in this case i think - it feel like the father is innocent

Ram finally got his soul mate - i am happy he needs reality - can't use people and walk away - ignoring wife - if he didn't like her why can't  he divorce her - his wife should divorce him the way he is treating her - Shilpha looks older than Ram and totally clingy nice

Mother without birth certificate for her son - people need to pay attention to important things - feels like really sad that they don't know what's going on this world around them
Wonderfullife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks  Roja for the updates..

@ Kalki... I love your take on the episodes..

Need this for Ram, the way he cheats his wife and spending time with that Shilpa. it's irritating.. yes he doesn't deserve to be a husband..

I too feel Keshubhai is innocent.. Sundaram tutoring Neha was very well taken..

Sharadha argues with more boldness .. Mani just love this guy