Atif Aslam Supporters...a ?for you'll

Posted: 11 years ago
Are you'll from Pakistan???? 

And about Asha(legend) Bhosle being biased towards Indians is not true!!!! She has given a 0 to Indians who were not in thr rhythm and even gave a 10 to Pakis, when they were singing right. It's only when a disappointed Atif ***************** Aslam felt that and he questioned Asha(legend) Bhosle's integrity on the show did you all feel that she did this. Let me tell you, this is Atif's immaturity and insecurity that he could stoop so low and question the legend in such a manner.

Please avoid name calling.

Edited by gk_09 - 11 years ago
nahhh now thats completly wrong
plz accept the fact that ashaji is doung favouritism ...
and atif judt said what the others also think evrn in the firdt epi she was not doing her job properly she is a judge she avtually should have been fair but safly she is not

OM

SAYAM

SHANTI
Atif is my fav. singer in the entire universe, but that doesn't means i support his attitude...๐Ÿค”
He seriously is being childish sometimes, making mockery and commenting out of nothing...

If i can go against Asha Jee for her showing favoritism, then atif is not angel๐Ÿ˜† Way he spoke to Indraani that she isn't SELF-SATISFIED...with her performance seemed like he was trying to gain some weight over his opinion๐Ÿค”

Even if atif gets sidelined as u all think ( i have diff. views though ) but why is he showing his disgust on a contestant...is there any excuse why he said to Indraani like that??

I agree with you, Asha ji wasn't biased at all.

I just hated the way atif behaved with Indrani. I wonder what was the reason behind this type of behavior.
Originally posted by -Shruti

I just hated the way atif behaved with Indrani. I wonder what was the reason behind this type of behavior.

Inderani and Aman are phenomenal singers, I agree with Himesh and Asha that they both will be very successful singers in India, I wait for both of them to perform ..in my opinion it is jealousy on his part
Edited by April2007 - 11 years ago
hats off to atifa aslam who stands for his team and did not let them down...werna yeh hemash or asha ji chaba  jati...
do u think so called legend asha ji looks good as a judge to comment  that sare pakistan yahan ate hein or gate hein or hindustan ka dil bohat bara he hum sab ko sambla late hein...whats the point to say such childish  words as a judge...she should be neutral and  play her role as judge ..have u ever seen abida ji to say such things to insult india or favour pakistan...seriously i hate asha ji for doing such nasty things,...
and if atif remain silent asha ji to use kacha hi nigal jati or dikar bi na leti.
so  atif did right to show acha ji her right place  with respect not like batmeez aman ...love u atif
Originally posted by -Shruti

because idrani raped his superhit song, pehli nazar mein

๐Ÿ˜† 
Originally posted by V.I.P

because idrani raped his superhit song, pehli nazar mein

๐Ÿ˜† 

He said her all those in the previous episode, before she sang pehli nazar mein๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜†