CID

Epi 875 - Raaz 2 o'Clock Murders Ka (28 Sep, 2012)

DemonStar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
CASE TITLE:  Raaz 2 o' Clock Murders Ka

EPISODE NO: 875

CASE NO: 659

AIR DATE: 28th Sep, 2012

Director - Salil Singh

Story/Screenplay - Nitika Kanwar

Promo link -

Episode link - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qorxtLdQ1Fk&list=ELP9pYbcCdHxU&index=0&feature=plcp

Rating link - 
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3217902

Caps link -

Written Update Link - 
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3219640 Edited by DemonStar - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Minionite thumbnail
The video I was watching didn't have any precap.
neeme thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Ohh Why peoples are so slow in reply on this forum

astonish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: neeme

I remember seeing the precap.. and also duo together in one scene..
Well.. it is something related to bomb blasts... and in one scene... ACP and team sans duo are standing in the hall and  a bomb blasts in the room..  nothing to fret... though its a bomb blast case... none of CID team injured.. so..nothing OTT
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: neeme

Everyone is busy Neeme...and there are very few people online here...we need a bunch of active members.

About pre-cap, we did see something about a bomb about to explode somewhere...don't remember everything.
neeme thumbnail

Originally posted by: astonish

I remember seeing the precap.. and also duo together in one scene..
Well.. it is something related to bomb blasts... and in one scene... ACP and team sans duo are standing in the hall and  a bomb blasts in the room..  nothing to fret... though its a bomb blast case... none of CID team injured.. so..nothing OTT

Thank You 😊
neeme thumbnail

Originally posted by: visrom

Everyone is busy Neeme...and there are very few people online here...we need a bunch of active members.

About pre-cap, we did see something about a bomb about to explode somewhere...don't remember everything.

Members are less active but there.. Ignoring posts is Old habbit of ths Section .. mostly when i asked how was Episode ...Member talking with each other..bt no one Replies to my post...and same With some other Posts..πŸ˜•  I m not angry but i got such Response many times thats Y i said..And wasa B i was Knew itt after posting such post.. Some One Definatly reply meπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Ok if i ever come across your post I will keep replying to it till you get bored and ask me to stop.😈
iMini thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@neeme: i ignore questions like how was the episode and all cos i feel the rating threads and comments on the episode discussion threads are enough.sorry if u ever felt we were ignoring you dear.nothing like that
neeme thumbnail
@mini, its nt abt hurt at al. Smetimes when u mised the half episodes . And u want to knw who was culprit or wht hapend aftr that particular scene. Then u need a writen reply .episode rating thread wil nt help u abt ths.thats wht i mean only.