WU 23 SEPTEMBER 2012 COMPLETED.

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
Written Update. Ganesha idol episode 2..
I am extremely sorry as I am posting the written update so late, was at a family function and just returnedAnd it is my first time I am writing written update, so please kindly try to ignore my mistakes…… I am again very very sorry for being late.
The episode starts with ETF trying to catch the bikers who are gonna give the ganesha idol, the whole ETF in disguise, except Arjun and Rathore, who are waiting in the car. Suddenly they spots two bikers, one of them with a bag, they informs it to Rathore and Arjun, and Arjun chases the biker after the one biker passes the bag to another one. After chasing him, Arjun finally catches the bag, and finds ganesha idol in it. They return it to the temple.
The scene moves to ETF office where Riya, chotu and Shree are gossiping about each other, and thanking that the case was solved finally.Arjun sees the ganesha idol, and remember roshni, who told him that one day he'll also believe in god(I must say he looks so cute while smiling…). Then Shree's phone rings and he asks Chotu to pass the phone, Chotu throws it carelessly to shree and shree says "Sambhal ke, pata hai kitna kimti hai"
Then suddenly Arjun returns from his flashback and asks what he just said… Shree explains that he said it because the phone was expensive, and chotu should had been careful while passing it….. Suddenly Arjun remembers something and asks Rathore to come to the temple, when Rathore asks about the reason then Arjun explains that the idol was quite expensive and the way bikers passed it to other, and the way they let it come in Arjun's hand, there is surely something wrong. They reaches the temple, and then after checking the idol, Shree tells them that the density of the idol is different i.e. the idol they got, was fake. Then on Arjun's suggestion, they call an art pieces shopkeeper as Rana, and they find out that this shopkeeper is certainly related to the Ganesha idol. Then Rathore, disguised as a rich man, went to the shop, pretending he wants to buy some unique antique. Shopkeeper shows him a few, but he denies them all in an attitude, and then Shopkeeper took him in a secret place, hidden by a paintaing, where there are many antiques… But Rathore enquires about the Ganesha idol and then five six bouncers time goons come and surround him… But he beats them all ( he was looking so hot in the get up, and while beating the goons…….super hot) Then again he asks about the ganesha idol, and he says that he really doesn't know who was behind that idol, but he's a quite clever and renowned in these things..and nobody has seen yet. On the other side, Siddharth switches on his phone, ETF and that guy who is behind this know about it and they chases him on a road, he takes a bus where the unnamed guy(don't know his name) is also there. Siddharth spots him and ran from there immediately, and the guy follow him, both of them pushing a lady mistakenly in hurry. Siddharth quickly hides and went to a small lodge, Bharat lodge room no 24. Siddharth realizes what wrong he has done, and then calls his father to help him, and his father calls the ETF. Somehow both ETF and the guy knows it that he is in bharat lodge, room no 24. The guy reaches the lodge, bribes the receptionist and get the room no. of siddharth room, and then kills him. Siddharth decides that he'll immerse the idol as per ritual, and worships the idol and came out to go for visarjan, but he sees the guy and he hides in another room, so the guy couldn't find him.  Arjun and chotu reaches the room no 24, and then Arjun after carefully watching the room, understands that Siddharth is gonna immerse the idol, and they immediately rushes to the seashore, where the visarjan is happening, now they have to find the siddharth and the another guy who is also a murderer. Arjun spots siddharth, and just holds him when the guy shoots him, and siddharth runs to immerse the idol, while guy trying to spot him, so that he could get the idol. Arjun is fine, as the bullet strikes to the coin in the pocket, which riya puts in his pocket, he gets up and starts the search. The guy was about to shoot siddharth when Rathore kicks his hand, and he fights with him, and thrashes him. Siddharth has just immersed the idol and Arjun comes in the water, punches him hard, and goes under the water to find the idol. Rest of the ETF comes, and waits for Arjun, and Arjun emerges from the water with the idol. Then they visits the temple where Arjun quietly pushes the coin on a slab, riya notices it and she picks up the coin(un
Edited by meghasingh - 11 years ago
Originally posted by kgmu86

pls update soon

Done... sorry for being so late.
Awesome update i missed episode but enjoyed it..thanks
awww it's ok dear...lovely update..:) n the last scene was so WOW...riya picking the coin...❤️
n rathore looked super-hot in black 3-piece...☺️
Thanks for the great update 😊
Thank u so much for the update:-)

Thanks for the Update and appreciate your efforts hun.

Originally posted by meghasingh

Done... sorry for being so late.

thanx
Thanks for the update dear! 😊
i missed 2day.s epi.thanx 4 da update