Arvi FF: The Three Mistakes: Completed

Posted: 11 years ago
     This is my first time writing any type of FF or SS thing. The concept of this FF is: "Everyone makes mistakes; some trivial, some life changing. What happens when I do exactly this? Change my life forever, all because of a mistake?"

In this story, the following characters don't exist: Ovi, Vandita, Damodar, Varsha, Manjusha, Vinod, Punni, Sundari, Sulochana and any other charcters that disappeared after the leap.

The storyline in this story is a bit different. Manav left 21 years ago, taking Sachin and his only daughter Teju with him. Arjun lives with DK. Arjun has a younger sister in this story, who's name isRiya. Ashana dies. Archana adopts Purvi,and raises her. When Purvi turns 4, Sulochana dies. In Canada, Damodar dies as well. (All clans in this FF have lost members...) Sundari returns to India to get a life. (:P) After 17 years, Varsha realizes her mistake when she finds out that Soham knew Varsha wasn't his real mom. Varsha returns Soham, runs away and commits suicide. (I know... Super... Eh?) Purvi learns the full truth about her Aai's life. The story starts off when Manav returns to India in pursuit of Archana. Teju and Sachin are there as well, but only to plan Arjun's birthday party. Arjun and Riya are flying in to manage the company DK put in Arjun's name. (Yes, I'm reviving the Arvi office scenes... :) Arjun doesn't know about his party happening the following week.

😃Shall I continue?
Edited by eshaa_avrc - 10 years ago
Index: 😊
Intro: Above
Character Sketch: Pg 1 (Below)
Chapter 1: Pg 2
Chapter 2: Pg 2
Note: Pg 3
Chapter 3: Pg. 3
Chapter 4: Pg. 4
Chapter 5a: Pg. 5
Chapter 5b: Pg. 7
Chapter 6: Pg. 9
Promo for Ch. 7: Pg. 10
Chapter 7:Pg. 10
Chapter 8: Pg. 12
Chapter 9 Promo: Pg. 13
Chapter 9: Pg. 14
Note: Pg 16
Chapter 10: Pg. 17
Chapter 11: Pg. 19
Chapter 12: Pg. 21
Note: Pg 22
Chapter 13: Pg 22
Chapter 14 & 15: Pg 24
Chapter 16: Pg 26
Chapter 17 Promo: Pg 27
Chapter 17: Pg 29
Chapter 18 promo: 30
Chapter 18: Pg 32
Note: Pg 34
Chapter 19: Pg 35
Chapter 20: Pg 36
Chapter 21: Pg 38
Chapter 22a: Pg 39
Chapter 22b: 41
Chapter 23: Pg 42
Chapter 24: Pg 43
Chapter 25: Pg 44
Chapter 26: Pg 46
Chapter 27: Pg 47
Chapter 28: Pg 48
Chapter 29: Pg 49
Chapter 30: Pg 50
Chapter 31: Pg 51
Chapter 32: Pg 53
Chapter 33: Pg 54
Chapter 34: Pg 55
Chapter 35: Pg 56
Chapter 36: Pg 58
Chapter 37: Pg 59
Chapter 38: Pg 60
Chapter 39: Pg 62
Chapter 40: Pg 63
Chapter 41: Pg 64
Note: Pg 66
Chapter 42: Pg 67
Chapter 43: Pg 68
Chapter 44: Pg 69
Chapter 45: Pg 70
Chapter 46: Pg 72
Chapter 47: Pg 73
Chapter 48 Part 1: Pg 74
Chapter 48 Part 2: Pg 75
Chapter 48 Part 3: Pg 77
Chapter 49: Pg 77
Chapter 50: Pg 78
Chapter 51: Pg 81
Chapter 52: Pg 82
Chapter 53: Pg 85
Chapter 54: Pg 87
Chapter 55: Pg 88
Last Chapter: Pg 90
Edited by eshaa_avrc - 10 years ago
Wow, your fanfiction sounds really interesting! Very different from others I have read! ðŸ˜² Do continue! ðŸ˜Š

Character Sketch:

Arjun DK Kirloskar: He is the only son of DK and Ashana. He is a very arrogant and rude sounding person, but it is only because of how he drowned himself in work after his horrible past.

Purvi Deshmukh: She is the adopted daughter of Archana. She is a very sweet, responsible, and mature person. She has a different perspective to life, and with this she carries beliefs of a brighter future for her loved ones.

Manav Deshmukh: He is the father Sachin, Teju, and Soham. He is the adoptive father of Purvi. He is an easygoing person that has strong beliefs in his children. He still loves his wife after all that had happened, is really hoping to help heal the wounds.

Archana Manav Deshmukh: She is the mother of Sachin, Teju, Purvi, and Soham. She is a really traditional woman with good beliefs. Her habit of being too nice and nave has led her to trouble in the past. She finds her life in her children and husband.

DK: He is a mellow and sensible person. He is the father of Arjun and Riya. He is also the best friend of Manav. He knows what had happened in the past, which is what has crafted his decisions for the future.

Riya DK Kirloskar: She is the younger sister of Arjun. She finds her friend in Arjun as well. She is an extremely bold person. She is really strong and mature. She has helped Arjun get through life, and vice versa.

Teju Manav Deshmukh: She is the sister of Soham, Sachin and Purvi. She is a childish person. She is very outgoing and bubbly. She has been terribly impacted by not having her mother around.

Sachin Manav Deshmukh: He is the oldest and most mature and sensible child of Manav and Archana. Or so he puts it. He is an accomplished lawyer. He has lived on the memories of his childhood and believes that what happened wasn't right.

Soham Deshmukh:  He is the brother of Purvi, Teju, and Sachin. He is uneducated and very lazy. He works as a mechanic and lives on his mom's cooking.

Savita Deshmukh: She is the mother of Manav. She is the sole evil reason for all the drama in everyone's life, she still is, and will be in the future.

niceee start... i liked it... u should continue...
Sounds like. Great start!! I love the description of Soham!!!
Hmm, sounds lyk grt. Do continue

Chapter 1: Breaths of Fresh Air

March 24, 2012: Mumbai Airport, 5:30 a.m.

***His legs shook as he walked out of the airport. He knew he had to hold up for his children walking behind him, but for some reason fear had crept up on him. Maybe it's because he knows that she is here. Or maybe it's just him.
Manav: Ok guys. We are going to be staying in a 3 bedroom suite at the West Hotel. At 3 we have to go meet Mr. Kakkar, at 4 we have to go to the banquet at the Frontview Industries and---
Sachin: Baba… We are not doing all that. We just got off of a really long flight. I think Teju here agrees that this is a little too much, especially for today. We just want to relax and--
Teju: Hold on there Dada. I think we should go out and about, but without all of the business formalities.
Sachin: But--
Manav: How about you two figure out what you guys want to do and I'll go to these events. Now if we hurry, you guys can get enough sleep at the hotel. Besides it looks like it's going to rain. Look, the car is here too.
Teju: Ok.
Sachin: But isn't rain supposed to signify that something good is going to happen? I say we relax and--
Teju: (sticking her head out the car window) Dada, we're leaving!
Sachin ran after the car with luggage in hand. I told Teju to tell the driver to stop. Once a drenched Sachin got in, Teju and I had a good laugh. Maybe something good will happen today.

March 24, 2012: Karanjkar Chawl, 6:00 a.m.
The breeze flew into the window waking her up. She walked around the home looking for her angel, who was usually awake before her. She felt different today. She didn't know why though. She decided to relax and wait for her to walk through those doors, just so she could scold her for doing more work than needed. It was funny; she reminded her a lot about herself.
Purvi: (walks in through the door holding two buckets full of water) Aai! Are you awake yet?
Archana: Why are you yelling? You know that Soham is still sleeping.
Purvi: I know. What's new about that? He won't even be awake before 8.
Archana: Quiet!
Purvi: I can't help that he's lazy Aai. Maybe if I talk louder every morning, he'll get into the habit of waking up early… Should I try it? 😃
Archana: No! Let him sleep. He needs it anyways. He actually works long hours at the garage now…
Purvi: There you go defending your son again. Dada! Laila's waiting outside for you!
Archana: Purvi! Quiet! (play hits her arm) Don't bring Laila into this. Go make me some chai now.
Purvi: Don't you usually yell at me for overworking though?
Archana: Enough!
Purvi: Ok, sorry Aai.. (Kisses her cheek)
She smiled and walked away with the mischievous look on her face. I love my angel. She may act childish, but she is really my strong daughter hidden behind the scars of her life. And Soham, I still love him to bits… No matter how lazy he may be, he still is that child I spent hard times with.  I couldn't ask for much more. Seriously.

March 23, 2012: DK Industries Canada, 5:30 p.m.

He paced the room back and forth. He knew that he only has limited time to do everything, but he just couldn't seem to focus. He only had one person to rely on, but she was nowhere to be found. Why was his life a big heap of stressful mistakes?
Arjun: (On the phone) Riya! I need you here now! Where are you!
Riya: (walks in) Right here…
Arjun: Where is the file for the Tower Co. Project? I need it signed before we fly out tomorrow. On top of that I need to pack and arrange everything in India.
Riya: Probably in the top desk drawer… where you put it yesterday.
Arjun: I checked there! It's not there!
Riya: (opens the drawer and hands it to him) Here it is. Oh, and by the way, they are coming in first thing tomorrow to get it signed, and on top of that I arranged everything in India. All you have to do is find out where your clothes are playing hide and seek so you can pack.
Arjun: Don't start that crap. You know I have a lot on my mind.
Riya: Which is why I did all this for you. Now if that's all, I'm going to go.
Arjun: Hey, Riya?
Riya: Yeah?
Arjun: Thanks. I can't say it enough.
Riya: Gotcha bro. (walks out and then back in) And actually… You can…
Arjun: What?
Riya: Say it enough. 😉
He put the file on his desk and leaned back and took a breather. He admitted it. He would be totally lost without his younger sister.

Precap: Purvi's day at work, Teju and Sachin's day out, Arjun looks into his past, Soham and Sachin's brief meeting and Manav takes a break.

I know it was boring… It gets better I promise! Please, Please, Please leave your comments…

P.S. I forgot to mention, but Laila is Soham's bike that he is in love with… 😉

NOTE: RD FANS!!!! PLEASE VOTE FOR RD!!!!!!! HE DESERVES TO GO TO THE FINALS OF JHALAK!!!! EVERY VOTE COUNTS!!!!! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE VOTE YOU GUYS HAVE UNTILL 9AM!!!!
Very nice n interesting story omg11apiz. thanks for killing unnecessary characters. want to know more abt Arjun n Purvi's past. pls update soon.😊