Pavitra Rishta

Arvi FF: The Three Mistakes: Completed - Page 2

AnAvidReader thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
hey...ur story is vry different...i lovd it...
vry happy dat arjun has a vry understanding sis...would love to see their bro sis bonding...
and purvi and soham's realtionship..
waiting for arvi to meet...
plz do update soon..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ARluv16 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I like ur story, its different, but very nice!👍🏼
I like it that everyone has a bro or sis: Sachin-Teju , Purvi-Soham , Arjun-Riya😃...Please continue Updating😊
eshaa_avrc thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Recap: Manav, Teju, and Sachin land in India, Archana discusses Purvi and Soham, Arjun's dependence on Riya…
Chapter 2: Half Healed Scars
March 24, 2012: Mumbai, 9:00 a.m.
The drive to office this morning was long—or at least it felt so. The morning was unusually cold. It reminded me of that day; that day when my already deprived life got worse; yet better at the same time.
Driver: Ma'am we are here.
I came back to reality. I got out of the auto, paid him, and walked inside the tall, dominating office building.
Coworker 1: Good Morning, Purvi Ma'am.
Coworker 2: Good Morning Ma'am.
Purvi: Good Morning guys. Raj, do you have the file for the Bandra Project?
This was my daily routine. I would walk in, ask for some files, and then go inside to talk to my boss, the great Shivani Tedulkar. Did I mention that I wasn't happy? Life just gets better and better doesn't it? She kept talking about retirement—the thought that I feared. I always wondered whose "inefficient" assistant I would be if she left. I shuddered. I walked inside to be greeted by Shivani Ma'am. She looked serious. It then struck me. Today was the day. Why me?
Shivani: Sit down please Purvi.
Let's just say that I absolutely despise beating around the bush.
Purvi: Ma'am… who is it?
Shivani: (taken aback) Why, Purvi, I know you have grown close to me these last two years, but it won't be that bad. I promise.
Seriously? She is saying this—she who took my application under pressure from the owner? She who treated me like I didn't exist? I work so hard, everyday, but only to go home to fake smile. My life was so complicated, and this seriously makes things better. This is why I was scared. I don't need anyone worse.
Purvi: I know. I'm sorry ma'am. I just have a really bad headache. I just want to know more though. Who? When? And how?
Shivani: Who, I'll leave for you to justify. When—don't be shocked, but tomorrow. And how… let's just say you may end up being a Hindi teacher.
My point exactly. Why can't she just get to the point? I stood up, smiled, and walked out. Great. A new boss, that too, tomorrow! I know I'm supposed to act professional and not mix my work with my personal life. I know I didn't want to accept the situation; but fear has crawled up on me.
March 23, 2012: Kirloskar Residence, 8:30 p.m.
                I took a sigh of relief as the last shirt got "neatly" tucked away into my bag. I realized I forgot to pack a few things but I ignored the fact. I decided to take a walk out in the garden. It was the place I went to for relieving stress. Or to go talk to Mom. I put on my jacket and walked outside. Looks like I'm not the only one. Riya was sitting on the bench looking at the sky. She didn't hear me come out. I was about to walk out and sit next to her, but her words afterwards is what made me feel—I can't even describe it.
Riya: Mom. I know that you listen. I know that you're there. But I ask you the same question, yet you won't answer. But I'll ask you one more time. I still have the hope that you'll reply. Tomorrow in the morning, Arjun and I fly out to India. Behind the walls of pain and hatred he has put up, I still believe that the Arjun whom I knew many years back still exists. He may look unappreciative, but he is really happy that Dad finally handed over responsibility to him. But—after that day, he changed; and didn't allow me to get to know the new Arjun; and still won't allow me. I just ask one question, and I want the answer Mom. Why does he treat me like I what I am—an orphan?
               She took out the family picture we took ages ago, looked at it and smiled. Was it true? Did I really treat her like an—like that? I feel pain every day. It's nothing new. Everywhere I go, I'm reminded by my terrible past. My life is just like that. The day Riya had a heart failure was the day Mom died from a cancer attack. I lost one of the most important people in my life, and almost lost another. I blocked off every happy memory I had, and just gave up. I drowned myself in intellect and work, and created the avatar of Arjun Kirloskar. But today I felt a new, unknown pain. She struck me where it hurt the most. For the split of a second I wanted to tell her to stop crying and that that's not true. I actually wanted to hug her, and tell her that she's not an orphan but my sister. My Riya. But I couldn't. I walked slowly, blankly inside. I went up to my room and slammed the door. Rage took me over. I even threw a few things. When I realized my hand was bleeding, I slid slowly to the floor. And let it ALL out.
March 24, 2012:  Mumbai, 5:00 p.m.

The scenery was beautiful. This was indeed my India. Now If only….
Sachin: Teju, let's go home already! We've been wandering around for 2 hours!
Teju: No! Absolutely not!
Sachin: I'm older!
Teju: Don't start that—I mean, please Dada… for your Teju?
Sachin: No. I want to go back to the hotel.
Teju: Pretty please?
Sachin: No.
Teju: Please?
Sachin: No!
Teju: PLEASE!!!
Sachin: N—
Our beautiful argument was interrupted by the car suddenly breaking down. I looked at an annoyed Sachin. I got out of the car, followed suit by Sachin.
Sachin: Where are you going now!?
Teju: Well, since the car broke down, I figured that we should continue wondering around on foot. Isn't it a good idea?
Sachin: What!?
Teju: I'm going to look for a mechanic, gosh! Calm down!
Sachin: Ok, ok. Fine. I'll go wait by the car.
Sachin walked away. I knew he was irritated, but so was I. If he was stubborn, so was I. That's just how we worked. I didn't need any more of an argument.  I wandered around for a little while longer until I found it. Mukund Garage. There was only a man who looked not too older than me there. He was just relaxing—no wait. He was sleeping!
Teju: Really?
I muttered to myself. First, my ignorant older brother, and now this sleeping mechanic. Can this day get any better?

Precap: Teju dealing with the lazy mechanic, Purvi's nightmare, and Arjun and Riya arriving in India, and a Soham-Purvi scene.  

I know it was boring, yet again. I still keep my promise that it will get better. Please please comment!!! I need the motivation!!! 😳

Note: I will try to update regularly, but I will tell you guys when I won't be updating. I will only continue though if I get enough comments… So please comment! Tell others to comment, too. Thank you! 😃

Inkpen4877 thumbnail
Both chapters were great!! I'm looking forward to the next ones!!
AnAvidReader thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
heyy this chapter ws great...!
m seriously waiting when these two pain stricken. individuals meet and fall for each other their life would be complete...!
and then their pain will be gone...!
i want to know purvi's past...
and also i loved title of ur ff too...i wonder whose mistakes r u talking abt purvi or arjun's..???
howler thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This is my 200th post 🥳🥳
anyways, just only came across your ff and I loved it a lot...😊 Pls PM me when you update...
Edited by angelfreak96 - 11 years ago
MagicalPari thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
nice update. Want to know abt Purvi's past. Arvi first meeting n arman meeting.
eshaa_avrc thumbnail
I'm sooo sorry I haven't posted in a really long time. It's just that I got really sick. I will try to update later on today or tomorrow I promise! Thanks to those who liked my FF so far. Don't worry, it gets better ;).
Those of you who want me to PM you when I update, I would love it if you said so in your comments. Thnx.
Edited by omg11apiz - 11 years ago
-LiveLaughLove- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Auww don't worry dear! Health comes first! Hopefully you are feeling better!
eshaa_avrc thumbnail
Recap: Purvi's scary day at work, Arjun's past, Teju looking for a mechanic.

Chapter 3: Crazy Misconceptions
March 24th 2012: Mumbai 6:00 p.m.
Teju wakes up the mechanic.
Teju: Oy! Wake up na! Who pays you to work? Tera Baap!?
Soham wakes up, turn in his chair and sleeps again. Teju shakes him again.
Teju: Aye! Wake up! Mera gari kharaab ho gaya hain!
Soham wakes up annoyed.
Soham: Arre! Kya hai? Can't you see that I'm sleeping and that I need some peace! Go and do your work. Ek toh meri Tai mujko ghar pein nahin sone deti aur ab yeh ladki na jaane kahan se aa gayi.
Teju: Aye, Aye, Aye! Smart Alek. If you didn't want to work you should have stayed at home. People like me need your help sadly. Uthna! Hey mister look, if you don't fix my gari in the next 15 minutes, I'm suing the garage.
Soham awoke with a jolt. He was annoyed, so decided not to let this go the easy way.
Soham: Kaunsi sari? You're wearing western clothes.
Teju gets mad and drags him to the car to fix. Soham fixes it, but to continues messing with Teju and Sachin. He asks her to hand him various tools that Teju had never heard of.
Soham: Gimme that metal thing with the curve and sounds like a monkey...
Teju: Which one is that?!
Sachin: You mean a monkey wrench?
Soham: Haan, wahi.
He finally fixes the car and a raged Teju hops in. Sachin pays Soham.
Sachin: I'm giving you a little less because you took so long and annoyed my sister. Take it cuz that's all you're getting.
They drove off, while Soham was counting the money.
Soham: Aye! This is short 200 rupees! Stupid Angrezi log.
March 24th 2012: Karanjkar Chawl 7:00 p.m.
Purvi comes at home again after work. She doesn't know why she's so scared. She asks herself if it's because she doesn't want to feel useless again.
Purvi is mumbling to herself when Archana walks in and hears.
Archana: Purvi...
Purvi jolts out of lala land and looks up at a worried Archana.
Purvi: Aai, it's nothing. I just... I...
Archana: Purvi, you are my daughter. You are the strong Purvi Karanjkar. So why are you scared of someone coming in, taking over your office, and managing the company. Purvi, calm yourself.
Purvi: Aai, Aai it's just I don't want to go through what I had to with Shivani ma'am. That was practically he--
Archana: Kya?
Purvi: It was serious mental torture. They all may think that I am indeed Purvi Karanjkar, but I'm still the weak little girl I was on the inside. I put up a strong front for the world, but it hurts on the inside Aai.
Archana: Purvi, you're not useless. You're a beautiful young woman with a very good quantity of capabilities. I want you to think about that.
Purvi laid her head in Archana's lap and tried to fall asleep.
Purvi wakes up at 4 in the morning all sweaty. She had a dream that someone is chasing after her trying to kill her. She is about to fall when the same person catches her. She falls back into that person's arms. They stare at one another for a long while and then Purvi woke up.
Purvi: What's going on with me. God please help me.
And with that she eventually drifted back off to sleep.
March 25th 2012: Mumbai Airport 5:00 a.m.
Arjun and Riya arrive in India.
Riya: Anyways, Arjun; we have a couple of hours to sleep before clocking in today at 8:30. Then we have to get everyone in the process of how we work things. Then we should have smooth sailing from there on out. Arjun? Are you even listening?
Arjun is staring out the car window. He looks at Riya and back again. Riya could tell something was wrong.
Riya: Arjun? Is everything alright? And you never told me how you magically injured your hand before the flight. Am I missing something?
Arjun: No Riya, you're fine. I'm fine, everything's fine. I'm just a little tired. I feel careless. That's probably how my hand got injured too. Remime me to call dad when it's the right time over there k?
Riya: Ok... I guess.
The driver drops them off. Arjun sits in his room on the windowsill thinking about Riya and his episode yesterday. He looks out the window.
Arjun: How do I let her know. Let her know that I care?
March 25th, 2012: Karanjkar Chawl 7:00 a.m.
Purvi wakes up with a headache. She looks at the time and notices that she woke up an hour late. She quickly tried to get out of bed but a sharp pain in her mind stopped her. Soham had came in to get something and sees her holdIng her head and moaning.
Soham: So little sister. Kya hua?
Purvi: Nothing, my head just hurts really bad.
Soham: you woke up quite late today. I mean, even I'm awake! Shocker.
Purvi: I don't know Dada. Somethings been wrong lately.
Soham: Well, hold on.   
Soham leaves and comes back with some asprin and some tea.
Soham: Here you go. Straight from the kitchen and now your Dada's hands. Purvi smiles and takes the tea. She slowly sips it. After she had finished, Soham picked up everything.
Soham: Good luck Purvi.
Purvi: Thanks Dada.
I'll need it.

Precap: Sachin and Teju forgive each other, Soham talks to Archana about Purvi's past and Arvi FINALLY meet.

Pleej comment ha. Varna mein emotional attyachar karungi. Lol but seriously pleez comment and like. Ek comment ke liye ek smiley face free :)