Arvi FF: The Three Mistakes: Completed - Page 3

Posted: 11 years ago
Nice update omg11apiz (sorry dnt know ur name). I m very excited to know Purvi's past.
Hey your chapter was awesome..tej and soham's nok jhok was very fun to read..m waiting for ArVi to meet..and also very eager to know about purvi's past..u r a superb writer friend..keep up with ur good work..
Do update soon..
from your story I loved your comment the most...
"Ek comment ke liye ek smiley face free :)"

Anyways coming back to the story, I loved it...can't wait to read more...😊...thank you for your pm and please pm me your next update...
Edited by Angelfreak_96 - 11 years ago
Hi omg11apiz

Pl update soon as I'm also very keen to know ARVI's past. The story is going forward interestingly and the best part is that ARVI meets. Looks like there is already a connection between ARVI.😊 
Originally posted by PariD

Nice update omg11apiz (sorry dnt know ur name). I m very excited to know Purvi's past.

It's Esha. 😊
Originally posted by Angelfreak_96

from your story I loved your comment the most...
"Ek comment ke liye ek smiley face free :)"

Anyways coming back to the story, I loved it...can't wait to read more...😊...thank you for your pm and please pm me your next update...

Thank you all who have been reading and since you brought that up, 😊 That's for all of you who commented and liked. ;)
Nice job!! Loved the the soham,sachin,teju scene!

Recap: Teju deals with the annoying mechanic, Purvi has a nightmare, Arjun and Riya arrive in India, and Sachin treats Purvi.

Chapter 4: A New Start... Or is it?

March 25th 2012: Mumbai Residence 7:50 a.m.
I'm standing here with my eyes wide open, ready to face my surroundings, waiting for someone to walk through that door and help me through it, but somehow I figure that they won't. Not yet. I realize everything is just a figment of my imagination and I try to take a step, but I just collapse; just as my world had that night.
Riya: (knocks on door) Hey, Arjun?
Arjun: Yβ€”yeah?
Riya: It's almost 8. You coming with me to work or what?
Arjun: Do you think you can go right now? I'll get there soon I promise.
Riya: Are you sure you're okay bro?
Arjun: Yes Riya, I'm fine; just a little tired. Go ahead and go, I'll be there soon.
Riya: Okay, call me when you leave though.
Arjun: Ok. Bye Riya.
Lies. All lies. Nothing was okay. I wished someone would cut the strings and just left me fall; just crack my shell and let me melt away; but it won't happen. Not as long as she's alive.
March 25th 2012: Deshmukh Hotel Suite, 8:00 a.m.
The bright morning light slowly vanished as I slowly, carefully drew the curtains. I knew I had a job to do, and I wouldn't rest anymore until it was done.
Teju: (at the breakfast table) Good morning Baba. How did you sleep?
Manav: I slept fine, Tej. Where is Sachin?
Teju: Probably still sleeping... why?
Sachin: (yawns) I'm right here.
Manav: I heard that you two didn't have a good day yesterday. What's the deal here? You guys aren't children that can fight and cry about everything. Need I review everything, yet again?
Teju: No Baba. It's just that Sachin had gotten impatient, and then that stupid mechanicβ€”
Manav: What mechanic? What happened?
Sachin: Well the car broke down yesterday while Teju was driving it, and so she went out, and found a really lazy and annoying mechanic, who took ages to fix the car. Honestly, I think we both agree that after meeting him, we realized that our argument was really petty.
Teju: Haan Baba. I would much much rather Sachin annoy me than someone like that annoying person. I wonder how his family lives.
Manav: Well see? Only a day here in India and you guys are already learning from your surroundings. Now apologize honestly, so I can go.
Teju: Sorry Dada.
Sachin: Sorry Teju that I found someone more annoying than you.
Teju: Dada!
Manav: Aaand, bye! (runs out).
Well, maybe that family that that mechanic was from is like mine. Now I wonder...
March 25th, 2012: Mumbai, 8:15 a.m.
I'm already late to witness my living nightmare. I wonder how other people live constantly in fear, as I. Then again, paranoia takes me over every now and then. I'm not God though, that I can just magically remove the scars of the past. I can pray to God though, no matter how useless it may be. I just wonder if there is someone near, who has similar scars; the ones that don't show, but hurt forever.
Driver: Ma'am, where to?
Purvi: Huh?
Driver: You said to take you to the market place, now what?
Purvi: Just stop here. (gets out and pays)
Did I mention that I needed money, like badly? Which is why I was going to show up extremely late to work the day my new boss was coming; oh the beauty of life. I walked into the ATM shop, and stood in line. I may just make it before 8:30 I thought. There's only a person in front of me...
With my life the way it is already, what's the need for really confusing and foreign ATM's in the morning? Yes, yes I know that even though I have enough money to feed a family of 20 for their lifetime, I need the cash; for my security. Don't get me wrong, but I couldn't find a better way to describe it. Now... how to work this thing...
Voice: Hey, excuse me.
Arjun: Yeah?
Voice: Do you mind? I kind of am in a hurry to get somewhere.
Arjun: Well, for your kind information, I have places to go too. I'm not the type of person who has time to try and figure out how to work an ATM. So if you please will, mind your own business and wait, or just come back later.
Voice: Um, excuse me but I don't take this kind of treatment from anyone, even from strangers.
Arjun: Well, if some people just minded their own business, maybe they wouldn't be treated that way.
Voice: Arrogant.
Arjun: Excuse me? Really? In the morning too?
Voice: Yeah. I think so. By the way, your money is ready.
Arjun: (looks and angrily grabs the money) Annoying.
Voice: Umβ€”
Arjun: Bye! Hope to see you again.
Voice: What?
Arjun: I was being sarcastic for your kind information. (walks out)
Wow. Just wow. I already am freaking out about the day at work, and then Angrezi idiots decide to make the morning worse. Oh, and look at the time, Miss Purvi. 8:32 a.m.

Precap: Purvi's past, Arvi OFFICIALLY meet, and Riya and Purvi talk.

I know I said that I would reveal what had happened in Purvi's past in this chapter, but I just couldn't bring myself to it. I will definitely get it in the next chapter, which will have two parts to it, and will be a long and drama-filled chapter. πŸ˜ƒ I will try to update the first part of the next chapter on Friday. Please, please, please like and comment!!!!! 😳

Fantastic post EshaπŸ˜›

Yes was eagerly waiting for Purvi"s past but nevertheless even the current post is interesting. I liked the way Sachin said he had found someone more annoying than Tej. That was cute. ARVI's meeting at the ATM machine - Wow! What a way for Arjun and Purvi to have their first meeting. I'm sure when they officially meet, they'll be in for a shock. I thought Arjun and Purvi's past had some connection but have to wait and see.

Please do update soon. Waiting eagerly as its going to be a long post.😊
Very nice update Esha. Waiting for next one.