Posted: 11 years ago
awesome ff dear

cont soon

do pm me pls
NadaCinta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hey Esha

Wonderful post. I enjoyed every bit of it. As I suspected, Purvi is not Archana's biological daughter. I think Soham is in for more shocks. The way Siddhart mentioned about Purvi and how Arjun reacted was nice. The best part was when both Arjun and Purvi met. 

Can't wait for your Chapter 5b as you have left us on a cliff hanger. Who is Siddharth? How Arjun and Purvi are going to work together will be a treat for us. What will Soham final reaction be after hearing the whole truth from Archana.

Wow there is so much to look forward to. Anxiously waiting for Friday😛
Ceon thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Mind blowing update once again!! Plz try 2 updt soon
shk281 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Wow I can't wait to read more, love it :D
-LiveLaughLove- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Sorry for late comment Esha! Amazing chapter we are starting to learn about Purvi's bitter truth...
rithika2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
its really awesum... 👏👏
waiting to know puvi's past...update soon...
howler thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
really sorry for the late comment...i loved ur story can't wait to read more pls pm me when u update...
eshaa_avrc thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Ok so I promised you guys Friday, and I lied. 😲 How could I forget about Navratri? Anyhow, the chapter is finished and will be posted later on today. Sorry...
-Esha
eshaa_avrc thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Recap: Archana attempt to tell Soham about Purvi, Arjun and Purvi meet officially at office

Chapter 5b: Out of the Blue
March 25th, 2012: ADK Industries, Mumbai, 9:10 a.m.
Okay.  So I already was freaking out about today, then this annoying, arrogant Angrezi freak decides to be rude and ruin my whole morning, and just my luck. That same idiot ends up my new boss.  I should've figured it out earlier.  No matter what though, no one will understand my pain. No one in this world. And I'll never take this back.
Purvi: Purvi. Purvi Deshmukh.
Riya: So you're Purvi! Hi, I'm Riya Kirloskar and this is my brother urff boss Arjun.
Purvi: Nice to meet you both. It's great to see you guys here and settled. I—
Arjun: Well. The only reason that we are settled is because you were lucky that a responsible employee like Mr. Siddarth was here, so if you thank anyone, it should be Mr. Kelkar. Now as for you, I want to know the reasonable explanation for your being late; that too on the day your new employers arrive to post.
Purvi: Um sir, you had just seen me at the—
Arjun: Wait what? I've never seen you before Miss Deshmukh.
Purvi: But sir you—
Arjun: What kind of excuse is this? I asked for a REASONABLE EXPLANATION. Not a "Lie".
Riya: But when she walked in you both were—
Arjun: Never have I seen her Riya.
Purvi: Sir but I—
Arjun: Enough! No more excuses. It's the first day so I won't degrade you off of a bad impression. However, I will indeed grade you upon work and service quality. So now let's play a game. Let's see how well you are able to maintain your post under my standards. Is that clear Miss Deshmukh?
Riya: Arjun; what the heck are you talking about?
Arjun: I very well know what I'm talking about Riya. What say Miss Deshmukh?
Purvi: I accept. But only because I have made you angry for a good reason.
Arjun: Oh? A good reason? No no no no no no no no no. You see, it's not like that Miss Deshmukh. It is a very minor reason for which you have increased my anger, and so that makes your situation worse. Since you accept, let's get right down to business. I need the files of all current projects, tenders, and companies we compete against, as well as all employee records. You have less than half an hour. I need them by 10:00 Miss Deshmukh.
Riya: Arjun…
Arjun: Are you going to go, or waste time.
Purvi: I'll be back before 10 sir.
Two can play at this game. Watch out; Mr. Arjun Kirloskar.
March 25th, 2012: Karanjkar Chawl, Mumbai, 9:35 a.m.
Soham: What do you mean Aai? Only how much you get through?
Archana: It doesn't get better son. Not at all. You see, at the age of 4, Purvi's Aaji  and your Aaji passed away. Purvi doesn't remember much since she was so little.
Soham: I don't even remember either.
Archana: Your situation is different though beta. Purvi had no memory of her Aaji, though she lived with her. That worried me. I decided that her age was the factor of it though. But then she started going to school. She would always come home crying because she would get yelled at for not understanding something and she even failed countless times.
Soham: Wait? My strong, intelligent sister…. Failed?
Archana: Yes. She did. I tried helping her, but I saw that it was Purvi. She had a problem. About a month or two later, I finally got the sense to take her to be examined. The results just killed all my hopes and dreams for Purvi. (Starts crying)
Soham: Aai…. You okay?
Archana: Yeah…. The re—results stated th—that she had an injured brain.
Soham: Purvi—Aai—Purvi? Kya?
Archana: I had two options beta, either I allow her to not be able to remember anything, comprehend anything or I could fix it. At two costs of course.
Soham: Two?
Archana: It would cost money of course, and the risk of more damage to her brain.  
Soham: Aai! So what happened to—to Purvi?
Archana: I took the chance. After her operation, she was fine. They had fixed her brain; yet her mental state was out of proportion.
Soham: What do you mean?
Archana: She is extremely paranoid, has countless phobias that even I haven't discovered. Either way, it hurts me to see her go through life this way. (Tears get thicker.) What kills me is that—that sh—she still hasn't been able t—to fin—d anyone she can completely trust. N—not even me! (Dramatic crying) It-it's like she lives in her o-own worl—world al….. (trails off and continues crying)
Soham hops up and tries to comfort his Aai. He hadn't realized that he had been crying to. He didn't know what life was like for Purvi. He probably won't even ever find out either. What hurt him the most? The fact that Purvi doesn't trust anyone. Not him, not Aai. Just herself. And who knew if her mental state would get better? Who knew if she would live long enough to see the beauty of life? All his thought started to jumble together as he heard someone step through the door…..

Precap: Soham chasing after something, Riya and Purvi talk, and Sachin and Teju plan a surprise….

I'm so sorry it was late guys. But I never let you know who Siddarth was; who the person walking through the door was. I also never let you guys know if Archana had finished the story or not. Will Purvi trust anyone? Will Soham be able to understand Purvi now that he knows about her—he knows that she doesn't know? I left sooo many loose ends. They'll be tied up though. Don't worry now. ;) Please like and comment!!!! :D

aathya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Omg purvi's past is horrible.. Nd still she has phobias nd lives in her own world without trustng any1.. Very intrestng.. Please do update the next chaptr soon