Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rithika2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
intersting update...😊
really a terrible past... hope arjun may turnup as d person whom she can believe... shud see how d story goes on... update soon...
-LiveLaughLove- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Omg nice job dear!! Love your story since it is different from all the others ive read! Beechari Purvi she's had a horrible past, and I have to commend Archan for being a strong women it must be hard to see someone you love go through tis.
I think we will see some Purvi and Riya bonding..

Also I started to right my own OS on Arvi because I love you, I would really appreciate it if you read it and gave me your feedback
hers then link

thanks😊
ProngsPadsMoony thumbnail
awesome update esha
purvi with a terrible past so sad

update soon
arjunaluis thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hei Esha...You story is really good..ok it is AWESOME...Keep it up...so Purvi has had a horrible past. This is really different and sad but great work...Update soon.
howler thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I pity Purvi...OMG really a sad past...Please update soon and please pm me when u update...

*edited*
Wohoo, my 300th post...
Edited by Angelfreak_96 - 11 years ago
NadaCinta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Fab post Esha😛

Some of the questions that I had in mind has already been mentioned by you. Purvi's past is so painful. Feel so bad for her but it must be even more dreadful for Archana to see Purvi  going through it. I'm sure there must hidden reason of Purvi's situation. Lets wait and see how the story unfolds. It's good to see the shrewd businessman, Mr AK is back into action in your story. Hopefully as time goes by, she'll be able to trust Arjun. In the meantime, I'm still trying to figure out why Arjun denied the fact that he has seen Purvi earlier at the ATM.

Can't wait for your next chapter. Please update soon if possible😆
-Latty- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
it was simply awesome... i loved ur update... awww poor purvi...:( cant wait for ur next update... thanx for the pm..:)
AnAvidReader thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
heyy esha...amazing part..
purvi's past wad really very sad and painful..m waiing for more...cant get enough of ur ff..its truely awesome...
now m seriously waiting for arjun nd purvi's nok jhok anf the whole process of them falling in love..wow...!!
do update soon...
thanks for pm.. 😆
Ceon thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Well done ya... So much intresting update. Continue soon nd if possible den plz pm me.
MagicalPari thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Hey Esha, superb update. I think eventually Arjun will be the person Purvi woll trust n he will support her.