•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
Thanks jeffy for taking incharge of this serial single handed.

Any volunteers to give a helping hand here...please come forward...even if you are willing to do just for one day...it is appreciated. Please post here or send a Pm to me.
Edited by atina - 11 years ago
Thanks Jeffy for the super fast update. Still thrilling.

How come no one suspects VAO guy????
Originally posted by migan

Thanks Jeffy for the super fast update. Still thrilling.

How come no one suspects VAO guy????
 Kanchana has doubt ... Suruttu kelavi knew the real nature of VAO i think... ðŸ˜• ðŸ˜‰
yes... surutu kilavi smiks when visalakshi ask vao to open nilavari and when he avoided to open.. already she got some doubt in VAO

yesterday's episode has lots of bloopers.. VAO told his boss that kasi is going to call police nu but in precap kasi is asking about kanch to visalakshi!!!😕 Sunder went to get doctor and kasi but came back with mission doctor failed but did not utter anyword about Kasinathan!!!..Hmmm... 
Originally posted by jeffy

yesterday's episode has lots of bloopers.. VAO told his boss that kasi is going to call police nu but in precap kasi is asking about kanch to visalakshi!!!😕 Sunder went to get doctor and kasi but came back with mission doctor failed but did not utter anyword about Kasinathan!!!..Hmmm... 

I felt the same...

Thanks Jeffy for the update.
Thanks Jeffy.

I am not able to follow through all the details from the old writings. Thanks for writing it here. Will some one be able to summarize what does it say?

One more thing - is it an editing mistake or a miss - out?  Visa and co were crying that kanchana was locked in and there is not even a single scene about Kanchana return and them being happy.  So wrong.

I also noticed the director has changed - Azhagar was the one before and now directed by RJ>Doss or some thing...

May be that's what they meant from new dimensionnu pola...

Edited by migan - 11 years ago
Originally posted by migan

Thanks Jeffy.

I am not able to follow through all the details from the old writings. Thanks for writing it here. Will some one be able to summarize what does it say?

One more thing - is it an editing mistake or a miss - out?  Visa and co were crying that kanchana was locked in and there is not even a single scene about Kanchana return and them being happy.  So wrong.

I also noticed the director has changed - Azhagar was the one before and now directed by RJ>Doss or some thing...

May be that's what they meant from new dimensionnu pola...

ya akka many miss outs.. actually they mentioned there would be 2 doors nu.. but she came back by the same door.. and kasi told he too beleives that their family did not do the bali nu.. but previously when kanch told he told that other way.. visa almost had a single dialogue and polambals this whole week.. ðŸ˜¡ and boss of VAO mudiyala... hmmm.. 
Thanks jeffy for the detailed update